Injected HGH for the first time today

he probably can't since HGH is considered doping and he could get in serious trouble. I wanna take the supplements but can't since I do sports at school.
If you are in high school and considering HGH or steroids for anything other than the potential of getting a full ride sports scholarship, smack yourself in the face. You have a whole life to life, don't fuck it up because some fag on this forum said you're short.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, aspieSavage, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
he probably can't since HGH is considered doping and he could get in serious trouble. I wanna take the supplements but can't since I do sports at school.
Nah they don't test in high school

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 5818
There's literally no risk keep rotting boyo
Bro, you probably look like shit regardless of your HGH abuse. Don't worry. There is risk. Go talk to literally anyone who's done it for longer than a few years.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Bro, you probably look like shit regardless of your HGH abuse. Don't worry. There is risk. Go talk to literally anyone who's done it for longer than a few years.
Tf are you talking about it's not abuse lol, and doing it for more than a year-2 is retarded

Nah they don't test in high school
It really depends. If he suddenly shows up to a track meet and runs a 4:40 mile with no training it will look really suspicious. HGH doesn't necessarily guarantee speed but it's obvious there's a connection.

Bottom line is be good at sports but don't be super good that you become "sus".

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
If you are in high school and considering HGH or steroids for anything other than the potential of getting a full ride sports scholarship, smack yourself in the face. You have a whole life to life, don't fuck it up because some fag on this forum said you're short.
I agree with you, 100%. Just to elaborate in case anyone misunderstands, what I meant is that I think using growth hormones are fine if you don't compete in sports, but I personally will never ever do it because I'd rather do sports the right way.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sensen
Tf are you talking about it's not abuse lol, and doing it for more than a year-2 is retarded
Don't let your post count go above 500, because you'll turn into one of these "im willing to literally die to look good" types that cry over not having hunter eyes. Cheers bro

• Hmm...
OP measure clavicles/biacromial too pls

Again, yes high estrogen is bad. But give me one benefit of having abnormally low estradiol levels

That’s a retarded excuse. I‘m a wrestler. First of all the only state which even drug checks in USA you for that kind of shit in high school is New Jersey. And even in New Jersey (my state) they only drug test you provided you qualified for a state championship, AND the drug test is urinal and does not include HGH, only anabolic steroids. Even if they drug tested you for HGH, you could hop off of it for a month, and the traces would disappear, since you the state championship dates are predefined and you can view them online.

Again, yes high estrogen is bad. But give me one benefit of having abnormally low estradiol levels
There is none, and I’m not trying to achieve that, I’m trying to achieve low range of normal levels of estrogen by having low dosages of Aromasin.

It really depends. If he suddenly shows up to a track meet and runs a 4:40 mile with no training it will look really suspicious. HGH doesn't necessarily guarantee speed but it's obvious there's a connection.

HGH is nowhere near that strong it’s not testosterone ffs it has minimal effects in dealing with injury recovery and making you leaner overall

You shouldn't be cutting right now if you're trying to grow
Hah I need to cut like 10 more pounds I’m going on a lean bulk afterwards for the rest of my teens, I don’t want to be skinny fat. I’m getting all nutrients i need as well.

Lol it’s literally HGH, it’s very safe. I’m gonna use it for a year or two MAX to reach my desired height.

Last edited:
Mirin bro , you feel anything different?
Can't wait for my hgh and aromasin ngl

Mirin bro , you feel anything different?
Can't wait for my hgh and aromasin ngl
Not much. I had shitty sleep today tho (4 hours) and woke up feeling like I slept 9. My joints hurt a little. Beyond that no. I assume I need to wait to notice more effects.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Jfl they let you drink monster but would kill you if you got on hgh
My parents buy a shit ton of junk food and discouraged me playing sports as they were scared of me becoming too “skinny”, and yet I can’t use HGH, what a fucking joke.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 5818
There is none, and I’m not trying to achieve that, I’m trying to achieve low range of normal levels of estrogen by having low dosages of Aromasin.
have you got bloodwork done? if so please pm me.

I used sterile water, since bac water is still getting delivered. At any rate, here are my current stats:

Height:

Morning - 5’11
Midday - 5‘10.8
Night - 5’10.6

I will update after first month of use. I hope for 2 inches in 6 months. I will also add aromasin when it comes.
Awesome! Keep us posted.

• Love it
Mirin

• +1
did you get it tested or something to confirm you're not injecting rat piss?
Something tells me, reliable HGH wouldn’t be $210 when it‘s easily triple that price in almost all other websites.

There's literally no risk keep rotting boyo
There’s an increased risk of carpal tunnel syndrome, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, gynecomastia, certain cancers and other things.

What are you talking about?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tall, JustBeCurry, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
There’s an increased risk of carpal tunnel syndrome, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, gynecomastia, certain cancers and other things.

Yeah no none of those are going to happen if you’re active. All of those side effects are very rare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall and Deleted member 6892

Nobody is going to be suspicious of your performance from just hgh and they won’t suspect kids in high school to be using peds anyway so nobody would question it. Hgh isn’t gonna make you run 4:40 mile tho lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Yeah no none of those are going to happen if you’re active. All of those side effects are very rare
Those are stills risks.

There’s risks involved in anything you do but that’s fine as long as you make a proper assessment of the risk/reward ratio and know what you’re doing.

You shouldn’t, however, just blatantly claim it’s a 100% safe. It’s not.

• +1
Reactions: Tall
Hah I need to cut like 10 more pounds I’m going on a lean bulk afterwards for the rest of my teens, I don’t want to be skinny fat. I’m getting all nutrients i need as well.
You shouldn’t be eating low carb or low protein though, just lower the fat and do more cardio, but unlimited carbohydrates

Those are stills risks.

There’s risks involved in anything you do but that’s fine as long as you make a proper assessment of the risk/reward ratio and know what you’re doing.

You shouldn’t, however, just blatantly claim it’s a 100% safe. It’s not.
Have you ever done hgh? Nobody is gonna get those sides that you mentioned besides carpal tunnel.

Something tells me, reliable HGH wouldn’t be $210 when it‘s easily triple that price in almost all other websites.
Cuz they’re reselling, buying from alibaba is buying from the middle man

• +1
No, I’ve done peptides.

People have gotten the sides before hence why they’re a risk. They can happen to anyone.
Literally less than 1% chance you’re getting diabetes unless you’re a fat fuck or go for like 10 years

HGH doesn’t cause cancer it just speed up its growth, but that’s true for natural HGH as well

Best decision of your life, young low inhib and high iq tbh

Take action

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 6892
Best decision of your life, young low inhib and high iq tbh

Take action
Indeed it is. I don’t want to sit through my puberty doing nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and poloralf
Literally less than 1% chance you’re getting diabetes unless you’re a fat fuck or go for like 10 years
Do you have literally anything to back that up or are you talking out of your ass? My guess is the latter.
HGH doesn’t cause cancer it just speed up its growth, but that’s true for natural HGH as well
Yes, but injecting HGH just increases that risk hence why it’s considered a potential risk of injecting. Aside from that, there’s still the risk of the other things I mentioned.

Do you have literally anything to back that up or are you talking out of your ass? My guess is the latter.

Yes, but injecting HGH just increases that risk hence why it’s considered a potential risk of injecting. Aside from that, there’s still the risk of the other things I mentioned.
Out of 2500k children treated with HGH in Israel only 20 got diabetes
Only those with Preexisting risk are at risk

• +1

What other things nigga? Carpal tunnel syndrome goes away, idk where you got that it causes gynecomastia but even that isnt likely from what I understand. HGH is widely used and most people don’t get these side effects

• +1
Out of 2500k children treated with HGH in Israel only 20 got diabetes
Only those with Preexisting risk are at risk
Do you know wheter you’re genetically predisposed to diabetes or not?

Aside from that HGH injection increases the risks of insulin resistance which is the driving factor that leads to type-2 diabetes.

Been wanting GH since I was 14 lurking these places, almost 18 now and still haven't had any
God dammit

• +1
Do you know wheter you’re genetically predisposed to diabetes or not?

Aside from that HGH injection increases the risks of insulin resistance which is the driving factor that leads to type-2 diabetes.
No one in my family ever got diabetes and I’m eating clean as fuck with small amount of carbs right now

idk where you got that it causes gynecomastia but even that isnt likely from what I understand. HGH is widely used and most people don’t get these side effects
It’s one of the first results you encounter when you search up risks of HGH use or potential side effects.
What I was initially arguing about with the other guy is that it’s stupid to claim it’s risk free when it’s not.

It’s one of the first results you encounter when you search up risks of HGH use or potential side effects.
What I was initially arguing about with the other guy is that it’s stupid to claim it’s risk free when it’s not.
It has risks but most of these risks are Jewish bullshit and happen to a small amount of people or they would have been more widely talked about

It has risks but most of these risks are Jewish bullshit and happen to a small amount of people or they would have been more widely talked about
Risks like insulin desensitization are commonly talked about which is why bodybuilders often stack GH with insulin.

Risks like insulin desensitization are commonly talked about which is why bodybuilders often stack GH with insulin.
Yeah insulin desentization and carpal tunnel is but most of the other ones are rare, I doubt use of 5iu of HGH will lead to diabetes especially since I’m only gonna use it for 2 yrs max

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Yeah insulin desentization and carpal tunnel is but most of the other ones are rare, I doubt use of 5iu of HGH will lead to diabetes especially since I’m only gonna use it for 2 yrs max
It most likely won’t, but it could. Which is why I said what I said.

• +1
  • +1
I used sterile water, since bac water is still getting delivered. At any rate, here are my current stats:

Height:

Morning - 5’11
Midday - 5‘10.8
Night - 5’10.6

I will update after first month of use. I hope for 2 inches in 6 months. I will also add aromasin when it comes.
Make sure to get as much vitamin d,sun, and stretch as much as you can. Also make sure diets on point, eat more alkaline foods like watermelon, spinach,mushroom,chicken,alkaline water,broccoli,cucumber, extc and take supplements like ashwaganda,gaba extc. And of course, GET 8-9 hours of sleep. YOU'RE UNDER 18, EVERY LITTLE THING MATTERS TO HEIGHTMAXX. YOU BETTER BE AT LEAST 6'3 BROTHA🤩, rooting for you

• Love it
@ItisOver how often do you inject??

Been wanting GH since I was 14 lurking these places, almost 18 now and still haven't had any
God dammit
I joined this site five month ago thinking taking zinc supplement was hardcore looksmaxxing, now I’m injecting exogenous hormones into my body and messing with my endocrine system.

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie