Injected Lipolab Into My Buccal Fat Pads.

negativepsl

negativepsl

Iron
I injected Lipolab Into My Face 4 Days Ago.
What’s up guys it’s PSL.Harvy here.

What’s happening so far. And What will happen in a couple days?

So Lipolab is a fat dissolver you can order online. It costs $150. I ordered it and my mom injected the Lipolab 4 times into my buccal fat pads on each side of my face.

What’s Happened To My Buccal Fat Pads Throughout.

The first day it hurt a lil bit but I know I had to go through the pain and spread it around with my hands touching my cheeks because you can’t have all the Lipolab all in one spot of the pads, or at least it’s ideal not too.

Second day I didn’t notice anything just looked bloated because the fluid of the Lipolab was still in my cheeks. The Lipolab definitely melted my fat cells but my body didn’t flush the dead fat cells out yet.

Third day, I noticed my cheeks felt thin asf, like when I put my tounge up against my cheek I can feel that my buckle fat has gotten smaller. When I sucked in my cheek it was way less volumess. And it felt more liquidy and not hard, that’s how I knew it was dissolving my Buccal fat.

Fourth day, which is this morning, I look crazy, I can kind of see an ogge curve and I look like I’m “sucking my cheeks” when I’m not because their is literally bearly any buccal fat left. Love the way I look, definitely gonna do this every time my Buccal fat grows back.

My thoughts On Lipolab.
It is insane. You can basically do “Buccal fat removal” at home (obviously it’s not Buccal fat removal it’s injecting Lipolab Fat dissolver to Melt the buccal fat but still) I highly recommend you do this guys. The one I ordered was $150 and it came with 8 bottles of Lipolab, so I’m going to have an ogge curve and hollow cheeks all year.

Notes (if you do do this)
Make sure to do an allergy test shot in your abdomen. I injected two shots into my abdomen to see if my body would have an allergic reaction to it. You need to drink 4-5 cups of water a day to help your body flush out the dead fat cells.

Lipolab Usually takes a full week to dissolve The fat cells in the injected area so my cheeks will only look better from here

Videos Of Lipolab Injection. Go follow me on TikTok if yall don’t mind, I want more of you guys following me.

TikTok I Made In Review Of Lipolab. | This video is the review I posted on TikTok.

The TikTok I made of the Lipolab Injection | Posted the video on TikTok and it gained some traction.

going to do another injection in a couple days before I fly to Arkansas will film it and update you guys on that too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular, TechnoBoss, vinibr and 4 others
post pictures of the results next time, godspeed greycel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Okulunkulu, Clavicular and thorns
Did you inject on the inside or the outside of your cheeks?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns

So Lipolab is a fat dissolver you can order online. It costs $150. I ordered it and my mom injected the Lipolab 4 times into my buccal fat pads on each side of my face.

The first day it hurt a lil bit but I know I had to go through the pain and spread it around with my hands touching my cheeks because you can’t have all the Lipolab all in one spot of the pads, or at least it’s ideal not too.

Second day I didn’t notice anything just looked bloated because the fluid of the Lipolab was still in my cheeks. The Lipolab definitely melted my fat cells but my body didn’t flush the dead fat cells out yet.

Third day, I noticed my cheeks felt thin asf, like when I put my tounge up against my cheek I can feel that my buckle fat has gotten smaller. When I sucked in my cheek it was way less volumess. And it felt more liquidy and not hard, that’s how I knew it was dissolving my Buccal fat.

Fourth day, which is this morning, I look crazy, I can kind of see an ogge curve and I look like I’m “sucking my cheeks” when I’m not because their is literally bearly any buccal fat left. Love the way I look, definitely gonna do this every time my Buccal fat grows back.

My thoughts On Lipolab.
It is insane. You can basically do “Buccal fat removal” at home (obviously it’s not Buccal fat removal it’s injecting Lipolab Fat dissolver to Melt the buccal fat but still) I highly recommend you do this guys. The one I ordered was $150 and it came with 8 bottles of Lipolab, so I’m going to have an ogge curve and hollow cheeks all year.

Make sure to do an allergy test shot in your abdomen. I injected two shots into my abdomen to see if my body would have an allergic reaction to it. You need to drink 4-5 cups of water a day to help your body flush out the dead fat cells.

Lipolab Usually takes a full week to dissolve The fat cells in the injected area so my cheeks will only look better from here

Videos Of Lipolab Injection. Go follow me on TikTok if yall don’t mind, I want more of you guys following me.

TikTok I Made In Review Of Lipolab. | This video is the review I posted on TikTok.

The TikTok I made of the Lipolab Injection | Posted the video on TikTok and it gained some traction.

going to do another injection in a couple days before I fly to Arkansas will film it and update you guys on that too.
Nice just wait for the bacterial infection now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension and thorns
Nice bro post pics also got a question

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
This isn’t psl harvy lol psl harvy is @keonxmogs

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs

My thoughts On Lipolab.

Bump

I will be posting results in 2-3 more days Because Lipolab Takes 7 days to dissolve the fat cells and for my body to flush them out
results are usually in week 2-3.

• +1
Reactions: negativepsl