Injecting fillers into area surrounding maxilla

ASM5

ASM5

Bronze
Would injecting fillers be a way to make your maxilla look like it has better facial Growth if it is reccesed? I assume not since no one else on the platform has talked about it, but was curious.

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
(I was specifically thinking of targeting the upper part of the maxilla btw)

you can raise your maxilla with philtrum fillers and make it more curled.

but it only works if it's initially flat.

you can raise your maxilla with philtrum fillers and make it more curled.

but it only works if it's initially flat.
is there any possible filler if maxilla growth is diagonal? My lower maxilla looks relatively normal, but the upper part is recessed, leading to eyes looking sunken. I don’t want anything as crazy as lefort, but I have considered infra orbital implants tho.

is there any possible filler if maxilla growth is diagonal? My lower maxilla looks relatively normal, but the upper part is recessed, leading to eyes looking sunken. I don’t want anything as crazy as lefort, but I have considered infra orbital implants tho.
if you mean the orbital area then no fillers won't fix that.

if you mean the orbital area then no fillers won't fix that.
Im talking about fixxing reccesion in the entirety of the maxilla, if were to fix the orbitals by getting implants, then inject filler into upper maxilla, would it give the illusion of a maxilla with good facial growth?

Im talking about fixxing reccesion in the entirety of the maxilla, if were to fix the orbitals by getting implants, then inject filler into upper maxilla, would it give the illusion of a maxilla with good facial growth?
You would just look bloated and hate your life