Injecting peptides help?

Grey

Grey

Iron
I'm ordering my peptides soon to start my heightmaxxing ghrp-2 100mcg mod-grf(1-29) and hexarelin. What syringes do you guys use or have used in the past to inject them? Also two more things do you inject them separately with different syringes or all together. Also what the fuck is Bac water I'm a fucking brainlet?

Taking multiple peptides in the same syringe at the same time is all okay (as long as you don’t squirt the first peptide into the second vial when drawing up the second peptide lol).

I personally use a 1 ml syringe and two 30g needles for each injection. One needle to draw up the peptides from the vials, and the other to perform the actual injection. You don’t really need to do that though but I do it because needles are so fucking cheap.

Bac water is Bacteriostatic water which will prevent growth of bacteria after reconstitution with the peptide and is good for 28 days in most cases (not sure though, might be longer than 28d?).

If you want more info about peptides look up r/peptides on Reddit, that’s where I got started with peptides pretty much.

Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Grey and DianabolDownie
heightmaxxing is generally a sad cope (for the most part) as your genetics predetermine the rate in which your epiphyseal growth plates fuse, they also regulate the majority of the most important growth factors. BMP-7, for example, is apart of the bone morphogenic protein family which is also apart of another superfamily of growth factors. this particular BMP plays an essential role in osteoblastic differentiation, eventually leading to ossification of the bone tissue. BMP-5 is essential to chondrogenic hyperplasia, hypertrophy and again, eventually differentiation. My point is, the velocity of your bone growth and your adult height is basically pre-determined as all of these proteins are regulated by genes.

that's not to say that you don't have a chance, because you do, albeit it may be slim, many genetic anomalies exist, there are loads of anecdotes on this forum actually, many of whom are clearly above 6ft but have parents in the 5'-5'8 range, yet they all ended up 6'-6'9, it would be impossible to pinpoint why these people are the height they are in comparison to their parents heights. I personally think a large chunk of why kids are surpassing their parents in height is because of the high glycemic insulinogenic diets that these kids follow. As insulin is one of the most potent mediators of growth as it activates a cascade of anabolic pathway signaling whilst inhibiting AMPK which promotes cell death instead of proliferation.

If you want to enhance your chances of growing, you'll need to maximize your IGF-1 and GH together, GH alone isn't enough, you'll need to be injecting high dosages of GH and IGF-1 LR3 or IGF-1 DES, and RECEPTOR grade at that. There are many factors involved with preventing IGF-1 and GH from doing its job within the body. As soon as you inject HGH, your body will downregulate GHRH and upregulate Somatostatin to metabolize the foreign growth hormone, the usage of pyridostigmine should help in inhibiting the release of somatostatin within the hypothalamus, or you could implement a GHRH analogue, this would ensure that your pituitary is releasing natural GH as well as agonising somatostatin release. The next problem is IGF-1, as soon as your liver starts producing supraphysiological amounts of IGF-1, IGF1BP synthesis will upregulate to counter the high levels of growth factors in the blood, IGF1BP3 being the chief among these proteins, they'll bind to your IGF and prevent it from activating the IGF1R or INSR, so endogenous IGF-1 isn't very effective as it'll mostly be bound up to ALS and IGF1BPs. IGF-1LR3 is an exogenous form of IGF-1 that has been altered to have a low binding affinity to the BP's, meaning it'll be able to exert stronger effects as it'll have a higher affinity to bind to the IGF1R, it also has a longer half-life of endogenous IGF-1. GH itself also affects AA-uptake, myoblast differentiation and increases rates of protein synthesis, all of which we want when growing.

the usage of both exogenous IGF-1 and GH may increase your chances of growth, but most importantly, you're going to want to prevent the epiphyseal plates from closing prematurely, which would happen if the rates of chondrocyte hyperplasia, hypertrophy and differentiation was to be at an all-time high. IGF-1 ages your bone, and at a certain point, it'll close, Estrogen is mainly what causes the plates to close, so by inhibiting estrogen within the body, you're successfully increasing the time you have for growth. Adding in an intense aromatase inhibitor like letrozole would suffice. The longer your plates are open, the more of an opportunity you have to grow.

keep in mind this is all hypothetical, I fondly believe that majority of your height gain is regulated by growth factors that you can't change or alter, but by doing this you're maximizing your chances of growth by 10fold.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Wrecker, Mesopotanian and 2 others