Injections to lower brows

C

cosmopolitanlover

Iron
I purchased xeomin which is sorta like botox to lower my brows. Has anyone gotten this done/done it themselves? Desperately need to know.

Holy fuck, lowering eyebrows with botox costs so cheap, why do you wanna DIY it...

From personal experience tho - it is injected in these lines on your forehead, which occur when you lower your eyebrows with your face's muscles + in the line between your eyebrows. I got 16 injections, for some people it is less

Before injecting you stress(idk how to say it differently. use maybe) the muscles in your face, then relax and inject it.

Got it done with the cosmetologist tho, idk how r u going to do it yourself

He is probably a minor
You can't get these as a minor? The society failed :lul:

I'd do it myself just to prove a point if I was underage tbh

It's actually understandable why you can't do such things as a minor
Botox is less invasive and dangerous than playing footbal. Ngl, I'd even prefer my children(if I had any) to inject botox instead of ruining their health with low iq nigger games

i thought clavicular had something like this done on his YT. Not self administered though

• +1
Reactions: cosmopolitanlover
Holy fuck, lowering eyebrows with botox costs so cheap, why do you wanna DIY it...

From personal experience tho - it is injected in these lines on your forehead, which occur when you lower your eyebrows with your face's muscles + in the line between your eyebrows. I got 16 injections, for some people it is less

Before injecting you stress(idk how to say it differently. use maybe) the muscles in your face, then relax and inject it.

i live in nyc it is not cheap bhai.

He is probably a minor
nah i’m eighteen but i live in nyc and every injector i’ve come across is expensive for just botox

Thank you for the tips though bro 🙏 i might travel out of nyc for this though cause the prices are crazy asf out here