injustice for homless people as well - Poorcels GTFIH!

tonykingusa

tonykingusa

Iron

:blackpill: Racial preference is not just for dating and career. It is even common in the homeless population & one's sealed fate if they ever hit a rock bottom.

Check out the article linked above.

Screen Shot 2021 08 03 at 83519 PM

The reason there are so many black homeless people is because of discrimination. Once a black person is homeless it's even tough to find a single job. Anyone can observe in day-to-day life that even the low-class wage jobs and fast food places are predominated by low-income ethnics and blacks (for the most part, given it's their dead-end job and can't do better. (with fast-food jobs there are exceptions, but I'm calling out the common trend I/we see)

Simply put, no one would hire a homeless black person (particularly a black man) for a job if the starting point is absolute zero. Of course, there are exceptions. If you're Tyrone-lite+ looks tier and you're homeless, you'll find it easier to get back on your feet than a normie black homeless man who's old. etc.

White homeless people (particularly, attractive white homeless girls) are treated way differently. Free food. Free place to stay. Even though a fraction of young white homeless girls is runaways from their abusive homes. JBW homeless girls get approached on a daily and offered a place to stay by incels/nomies/HTNs of all races.

For white homeless men..it's a little different.

Screen Shot 2021 08 03 at 85449 PM

Sure. This sleazeball is not white chad. certainly below 5 PSL. BUT he's 6-6'1 and white + good jawline and frame.

Watch the video above. He freshens up and a fucking CVS with cologne and hair pomade then does PUA. JFL. :soy:

Yes. He targets ethnic and below-average white women but he still has a place to sleep most of the week!

Let's see an ethnic homeless man with the same PSL as this guy pull this off. Extremely unlikely to happen.

So resolution for poor blacks and ethnics (even below avg whites):

Always keep your finances in check. Don't do stupid things and spend money on stupid shit (like drugs) to make yourself broke.
Prioritize money (esp in the West!). Money is not for getting foids, but for yourself and your happiness.

As for the 17-20-year-olds on this forum who lives with their parents:

Be on good terms with them.

Do your damn chores, don't argue. (ungrateful-cels)

Mama and Papa are giving you a place to stay because they give you unconditional love.
(not conditional love like these foids give you)

don't run away from home thinking you can survive the wilderness (unless your 5+ PSL)

it's tough out there

:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
You’re an absolute retard

99% of homeless people are mentally ill and/or drug abusers. The news likes to push the sob stories of normal people who ended up homeless. They are exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
99% of homeless people are mentally ill and/or drug abusers. The news likes to push the sob stories of normal people who ended up homeless. They are exceptions.
my main summary is acknowledging that white homeless men have it easier than ethnic/black homeless men. It's nothing new. And I've provided evidence.

my main summary is acknowledging that white homeless men have it easier than ethnic/black homeless men. It's nothing new. And I've provided evidence.
In what way? You showed 1 person who doesn't even look like a homeless person. This is the lowest IQ thing I've seen in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
In what way? You showed 1 person who doesn't even look like a homeless person. This is the lowest IQ thing I've seen in a while.
he lives on the streets of a metro city. the woman he approaches is aware he's unfortunate (that's why they inv him back to their place). he is an example of a LOOKSMAXED homeless person. of course, he doesn't look homeless, that's the whole point. I'm saying an ethnic/black wouldn't be able to pull this off so well. And if you actually watch the video he himself admits his frenzy lifestyle isn't for everyone.

Even walking into CVS touching the pomade and bodyspray an ethnic/black male would be accused of stealing. The whole point is that white homeless men can pull it off because they look the least homeless. My argument is JBW homeless male has a higher probability of survival in metro streets than would a black/ethnic male.

No, it is not a low IQ post. It's objective truth. just accept it.

Last edited:
he lives on the streets of a metro city. the woman he approaches is aware he's unfortunate (that's why they inv him back to their place). he is an example of a LOOKSMAXED homeless person. of course, he doesn't look homeless, that's the whole point. I'm saying an ethnic/black wouldn't be able to pull this off so well. And if you actually watch the video he himself admits his frenzy lifestyle isn't for everyone.

Even walking into CVS touching the pomade and bodyspray an ethnic/black male would be accused of stealing. The whole point is that white homeless men can pull it off because they look the least homeless. My argument is JBW homeless male has a higher probability of survival in metro streets than would a black/ethnic male.

No, it is not a low IQ post. It's objective truth. just accept it.
Or you can just be black and not look homeless?

Or you can just be black and not look homeless?
possibly. but you still won't have the same survival probability. You're missing the point. :blackpill: theBlackpill applies to the homeless community too. That's all I'm saying. Better looking homeless men get treated better than subhuman homeless men. Just like in prisions, where unattractive men serve lifetimes and tyrones/Jeremymeeks get free. same applies to people trapped in poverty on the sidewalks in a metro city & panhandling.

There's literally nothing to argue here!
I made this post to make people aware :blackpill: applies to more areas of life, even for the unfortunate.

possibly. but you still won't have the same survival probability. You're missing the point. :blackpill: theBlackpill applies to the homeless community too. That's all I'm saying. Better looking homeless men get treated better than subhuman homeless men. Just like in prisions, where unattractive men serve lifetimes and tyrones/Jeremymeeks get free. same applies to people trapped in poverty on the sidewalks in a metro city & panhandling.

There's literally nothing to argue here!
I made this post to make people aware :blackpill: applies to more areas of life, even for the unfortunate.
That's common sense. You're trying to race bait. If this guy was homeless he would be scooped up and hired to a modeling agency:

Criminal with Heterochromia have their viral mugshot become fashion model 59ad079ae1d51  700
43AE890A00000578 4837198 image m 13 1504110279318

That's common sense. You're trying to race bait. If this guy was homeless he would be scooped up and hired to a modeling agency:

View attachment 1254228View attachment 1254229
I'm aware. I'm not denying that. However, a JBWer would be scooped up quicker. I'm not trying to race-bait anything. It is what it is. Stop insulting my post when it's true. Yes, it is common sense. but so is half of all soft-looksmaxxing advice you guys give here.

I'm aware. I'm not denying that. However, a JBWer would be scooped up quicker. I'm not trying to race-bait anything. It is what it is. Stop insulting my post when it's true. Yes, it is common sense. but so is half of all soft-looksmaxxing advice you guys give here.
Don't think so. It's not Just Be White. It's Just Don't Look Homeless Or Ugly, JDLHOU. Jeremy Meeks would be at a different girl's house every day as long as he doesn't start to look like this:

Depositphotos 6866400 stock photo homeless man

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
Don't think so. It's not Just Be White. It's Just Don't Look Homeless Or Ugly, JDLHOU. Jeremy Meeks would be at a different girl's house every day as long as he doesn't start to look like this:

View attachment 1254270
not all homeless people look like that. 5 PSL bums regardless of race would get scooped up for sure. but when it’s 1, 3, or 4 face PSL bums surely there are some differences between them and how they get treated. Race definitely plays a role. a 3 PSL caucasian bum would get better treatment than a 3 PSL black/ethnic bum. And homelessness is the most common in the western world especially multiethnic cities.

i should have mentioned in the post. i talk from personal anecdote. when i was 18 i got kicked out of my parents and i’ve slept in the streets. (ofc now i’m on good terms with them) but for a good year that i’ve suffered i’ve made homeless friends and learned a lot. i had blackpilling moments back then that i was not aware of until now.

until you’ve truly suffered and experienced pain, you have no right to know what it’s really like.

As for your “just don’t look homeless ideology”... if showers and fashion doesn’t compensate for a below average face for a regular person..what makes you think it’ll work for a homeless person?

Last edited: