Innocent Russian man Murdered by azeri Moslems

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

10x speed of sound
Innocent Christian Russian man was sitting on a bench alone, while group of 5 azeri / Turkish Moslems surrounded him and intentionally kicked his neck for no reason ,which paralysed him for the rest of his life :

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, JL~, BoredPrince and 4 others
people like this should be burned alive

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Wallenberg, n0rthface and 8 others
people like this should be burned alive
They did this intentionally, Russians need to wake up and recognise their enemies, who are Turkish / Azeri.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 31445
why

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Nigga why did they do that

What the fuck is this barbaric shit????

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 29155
Good fuck that faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, vaseqmoherad, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
They did this intentionally, Russians need to wake up and recognise their enemies, who are Turkish / Azeri.
You need to make dinner and bring it to my bed to wake me up faggot.

Bweakfast! Who the fuck cares dinner, breakfast, nightfest everything is brought to me to my room!
Yeah eating on bed mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and BearBoy
get mogged

@Makhachev

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
@Ketamine gtfih

Consequence of conquering moslem highlanders

Russians shouldn't have set their foots in the caucasus.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Hypersonic and zura
stop the victimization, russian neo-nazis are always brutalizing ethnic minorities in the streets

this is revenge nigga

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 31562, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
Yes eastern europeans are the biggest racists on the planet I wouldn't mind breaking their necks myself
But isn’t their racism limited to comments and dirty looks? I don’t think they randomly assault non-European people over there?

But isn’t their racism limited to comments and dirty looks? I don’t think they randomly assault non-European people over there?
There was a video posted here of a polish guy attacking an African trying to rizz polish girls

• +1
Reactions: Hypersonic
They don’t, don’t listen to these retard

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
They had a decent Skinhead culture before mid-10s but Pootin got scared and cracked down hard, especially with Maidan in the background (where keyed RWs did most of the work).
Yes eastern europeans are the biggest racists on the planet I wouldn't mind breaking their necks myself
Many Russoids are retarded communists who see white people (mainly anglos) as the epitome of evil. They're not racist in the WN sense, it's more like a third world shitskin ethnonarcissism where you are hyperdefensive over your shithole for no good reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
There was a video posted here of a polish guy attacking an African trying to rizz polish girls
Based, that nigga should have stuck with own women instead of trying to rizz up eastern european foids.

Last edited:
Just thank the lord you didn't have to grow up black among these dogs and stay in your delusion

If a group of rats like this approach you, why would you just sit and do nothing. Fight or flight must’ve been broken.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Hypersonic and cutie_pie
I mean isn’t that normal anywhere you go outside of the west? Like, if you try to rizz someone in Algeria or Egypt or Turkey as a clear foreigner, you’ll get the same treatment. 🤷‍♂️

Thanks bhai. I am skeptical because I have a Russian friend. He lives an hour away from Moscow, I think. And he knows I’m Pakistani, Islamic, yet he’s never voiced any hatred/prejudice towards me.

They had a decent Skinhead culture before mid-10s but Pootin got scared and cracked down hard, especially with Maidan in the background (where keyed RWs did most of the work).
Why would Putin get scared? He seems pretty badass to me. Like, he’s doing this whole Ukraine stuff right now. Doesn’t sound like something a scared man would do.

I mean isn’t that normal anywhere you go outside of the west? Like, if you try to rizz someone in Algeria or Egypt or Turkey as a clear foreigner, you’ll get the same treatment. 🤷‍♂️
Whataboutism won't work on me

Thanks bhai. I am skeptical because I have a Russian friend. He lives an hour away from Moscow, I think. And he knows I’m Pakistani, Islamic, yet he’s never voiced any hatred/prejudice towards me.
My best friend growing up was muslim and i’m white christian. We’d make jokes about each other but there was never any religious violence like the dogs in this video

• +1
Just thank the lord you didn't have to grow up black among these dogs and stay in your delusion
You grew up in a Slav country? Or near a Slav diaspora community

My best friend growing up was muslim and i’m white christian. We’d make jokes about each other but there was never any religious violence like the dogs in this video
Yeah, I think the boys in the video need to get thrown off of a rooftop. What they did was not cool. I am Islamic as well but I don’t support that. I want to see a group of Russians ganging up on them, they deserve it, those pieces of shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hypersonic and cutie_pie
Why would Putin get scared? He seems pretty badass to me. Like, he’s doing this whole Ukraine stuff right now. Doesn’t sound like something a scared man would do.
"NATO will rape my corpse and shit in my lifeless mouth if I don't send millions of young men from my rapidly aging country to sure death"
How is this badass
He's a short balding finno ugric ethnic with zero macho energy who's scared of 14 yo Nazi teenagers

"NATO will rape my corpse and shit in my lifeless mouth if I don't send millions of young men from my rapidly aging country to sure death"
How is this badass
He's a short balding finno ugric ethnic with zero macho energy who's scared of 14 yo Nazi teenagers
Ethnic? Lol. XD He’s clearly white.

Consequence of conquering moslem highlanders

Russians shouldn't have set their foots in the caucasus.
Are not Russians very tolerant anyway ? They allow everything Russia has the highest Moslem population?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Maybe polish and Ukranians? Tho their women are not at all racists, but men are very racist. Russians are tolerant aren't they ?

Of course Putin is incredibly powerful, even prigozhin failed to overthrow him, entire western coalition of most powerful countries are trying to throw him, yet he is more powerful than ever, Russian military is more powerful than ever and economy is intacted despite unprecedented and almost illegal levels of sanctions, I can't believe Putin is still in power and Russian military is still functioning.

• +1
Innocent Christian Russian man was sitting on a bench alone, while group of 5 azeri / Turkish Moslems surrounded him and intentionally kicked his neck for no reason ,which paralysed him for the rest of his life :

I'm totally against this but I'm pretty sure they didn't just do this for no reason at all, they were probably arguing about something before the video was recorded

• +1
Reactions: Hypersonic
I'm totally against this but I'm pretty sure they didn't just do this for no reason at all, they were probably arguing about something before the video was recorded
That isn't justified even if they were arguing.

• +1
Reactions: Hypersonic, Gengar and Deleted member 21898