Insane ascension of a woman, went from landwhale face to stacylite.

D

Deleted member 5061

Kraken
Imageproxy 01

from legit ugly to hot via hardmaxxes. Rhino, lipfillers, under eye fat grafts.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Xangsane
View attachment 1487535

uncanny blonde becky. Subhuman pheno and shit craniofacial growth. Her doing cosmetic work with that flat and narrow maxila won't hide her sagging cheekbones and shit jaw. Bolbous droopy nose tip too, and fat pads are melting. Over for this foid, still has the smv of a chad rofl at life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16346 and 3 others
uncanny blonde becky. Subhuman pheno and shit craniofacial growth. Her flat and narrow maxila won't hide her sagging cheekbones and shit jaw. Bolbous droopy nose tip too, and fat pads are melting. Over for this foid, still has the smv of a chad rofl at life.
Yeah its not gonna last without maintenance, cause she lacks good cheekbones and orbitals etc. But on that pic she looks hot at that particular moment. The ascension is huge though. With her before look, she couldnt even dream about chads cock. Now Chad/Tyrone only.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
the fat grafts mog. rhino is overkill and lip fillers look dumb. ascension where?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 5061 and AscendingHero
View attachment 1487535

Would've been better off with fat grafts, bimaxx with high angle ccw, canthopexy, brow and lash transplant, and some laser work for her neck and skin, nose tip rhino tip imo. Barely any ascencion just looks less tranny lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Would've been better off with fat grafts, bimaxx with high angle ccw, canthopexy, brow and lash transplant, and some laser work for her neck and skin, nose tip rhino tip imo. Barely any ascencion just looks less tranny lmfao.
I mean not that youre wrong but thats like worth several tens of thousands and would mean a long recovery time etc.

With what she had, its a cheaper and less extreme method. She is HTB at the very least. beckies dont look as good.

I would have gotten a minor rhino and called it a day in terms of surgery tbh.

now everyone can see she's had surgery from miles away.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
She needed proper hardmaxxing, not fillers etc.

• +1
I would have gotten a minor rhino and called it a day in terms of surgery tbh.

now everyone can see she'd had surgery from miles away.
she would ascend to high tier stacy with aforementioned AND injecting e+lipo+gym+ and a bbl. Model instagram tier smv with what i proposed tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
  • JFL
Like @RoundHouse said she still has a shitty base of a flat maxilla but nonetheless she has chad smv lol
Women can fillermax and ascend to Stacey if they have forward growth, a rhino makes a hige diff on women than men.
Fillers work better on women because they have soft features, men need bones
Unfair world how average women can ascend so much easier than men

• +1
Reactions: Racky, ifyouwannabemylover, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Like @RoundHouse said she still has a shitty base of a flat maxilla but nonetheless she has chad smv lol
Women can fillermax and ascend to Stacey if they have forward growth, a rhino makes a hige diff on women than men.
Lol that's not @RoundHouse that's me @AscendingHero we just have the same avis

Also if she had an optimal pheno on that blonde pheno she would easily have high tier stacy smv, she could also consider contacts, as a blonde white foid, i doubt she would have any trouble getting them. Lighter blue eyes /w prominent limbal rings would fog so hard on her pheno.

Faxx and a well-done rhino can ascend women so much, since nose and soft features are everything for them. Good nose lips and light eyes who even possess a chin and jaw=stacylite minimum jfl women can ascend so fucking easily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Chadethnic101
Lol that's not @RoundHouse that's me @AscendingHero we just have the same avis

Also if she had an optimal pheno on that blonde pheno she would easily have high tier stacy smv, she could also consider contacts, as a blonde white foid, i doubt she would have any trouble getting them. Lighter blue eyes /w prominent limbal rings would fog so hard on her pheno.

Faxx and a well-done rhino can ascend women so much, since nose and soft features are everything for them. Good nose lips and light eyes who even possess a chin and jaw=stacylite minimum jfl women can ascend so fucking easily.
My BAD bro haha

• JFL
she would ascend to high tier stacy with aforementioned AND injecting e+lipo+gym+ and a bbl. Model instagram tier smv with what i proposed tbh.
On top of that she could add eyebrow lift, since her eyebrows are very low set, which is a very masc trait. That would place her in legit Stacylight to Stacy territory. Eyebrow lift + eyebrow hair transplant to make them thicker. She would ascend in a huge way.

• +1
this plus a brow lift+ some work on her philtrum (lefort ccw) and maybe mse or something for her zygos+lash transplant. MSE would help alot with her fat pads and narrow maxila. Just look at this granny who ascended from this shit. Would improve her paranasal area too tremendously.

@skooLX-aM
this+ what i recommend for body

and she becomes a near gigastacy if she goes to a top tier surgeon and doesnt botch her shit. She already has her lips filler maxxed. She would ascend hard with fat grafts on her malar area and eye area (droopy fatpads).

Lots of skincare and lasers/red light for her skin (neck and jowls)+tan (sun) and then plenty of raw animal fat and raw milk for titty maxxing.

She would lose a lot of cellutie and gets smoother younger skin with the raw fats and milk. Bitch could ascend to gigastacy tier smv easily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Racky
How is this a blackpill?

this plus a brow lift+ some work on her philtrum (lefort ccw) and maybe mse or something for her zygos+lash transplant.

@skooLX-aM

and she becomes a near gigastacy if she goes to a top tier surgeon and doesnt botch her shit. She already has her lips filler maxxed. She would ascend hard with fat grafts on her malar area and eye area (droopy fatpads).
Indeed, it seems like, if one has enough money and can find good surgeons, one can ascend in a major way. Ofc it takes time and so on, but it is worth at the end.

• +1
Indeed, it seems like, if one has enough money and can find good surgeons, one can ascend in a major way. Ofc it takes time and so on, but it is worth at the end.
True, "You're not ugly just poor". Which is so true.

Although male and female ascencion are two different things. Males need good genes and optimal hormones prentatally and pubertally to even stand a chance. MALES NEED BONES and good soft features for younger foid appeal, women just need a frauded angel skull+good soft features lmao.

Males just cant get a penis or pec transplant meanwhile women have natty ways and can get implants, holy fuck it's over for males. And the whole beauty industry has thousands of maxxing techniques for females. Another reason why hypergamy is fucked up+this makeup/editing and you deceive simps who think these whores look like goddesses jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
How is this a blackpill?
Blackpill in the sense that most women would virtue signal to average looking or below average looking men to get a haircut, improve personality, work on their attitude, work on their fashion (which better fashion in itself is not wrong, but thats not the major issue anyways, if a nerd dresses in a leather jacket, dark jeans and cowboy boots- he will look like a out of place prick, meanwhile Chad will look like a badass MF with same clothes)

Meanwhile women do hardmaxxes to ascend left and right. Liposuction on the whole body, rhino, breast implants, fillers and all other shit.

The blackpill is that ppl will hit their ceiling rather fast with only soft maxxes. Only hardmaxxes lead to further ascension.

Last edited:
  • +1
this plus a brow lift+ some work on her philtrum (lefort ccw) and maybe mse or something for her zygos+lash transplant. MSE would help alot with her fat pads and narrow maxila. Just look at this granny who ascended from this shit. Would improve her paranasal area too tremendously.
View attachment 1487607
View attachment 1487611

@skooLX-aM

Lots of skincare and lasers/red light for her skin (neck and jowls)+tan (sun) and then plenty of raw animal fat and raw milk for titty maxxing.

She would lose a lot of cellutie and gets smoother younger skin with the raw fats and milk. Bitch could ascend to gigastacy tier smv easily.
On the after picture, her maxilla from the front looks a bit wide and chimp-ish (which can easily happen, if the maxilla is widened too much), but- it still looks better than hanging soft tissues due to narrow palate and so on on her before pic.

Is that MSE device on the roof of the mouth?

• +1