Insane ascension!!!

X

Xx_gloomy_bison_xX

Iron
Hi all ı have just seen a before/after and it was one of the best ascensions ever! I found it on Nero Angelo youtube channel. I contacted him and he said that it was through implants
IMG 3198

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Filler and implants not just implants

• +1
Reactions: Salted_Salty
How deep in is it?

He went from attractive to good looking. Impressive, sure. There's quite a bit of difference from focal length as well.

For me truly insane ascensions are going from ugly to good looking. These are extremely rare.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Salted_Salty
He went from attractive to good looking. Impressive, sure. There's quite a bit of difference from focal length as well.

For me truly insane ascensions are going from ugly to good looking. These are extremely rare.
He wasnt attractive, he had decent base like mtn but not a htn...also the way he looks now is like a psl lord

you haven’t seen it, but was mine close?

He wasnt attractive, he had decent base like mtn but not a htn...also the way he looks now is like a psl lord
He looks pretty good on a head on camera shot in less than ideal lighting, I can guarantee he looked good in more casual pics and better IRL even before putting anything in his face. Good results regardless.