Insane bideltoid

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Joel Kinnaman, Swedish American actor.
Insane frame for a guy who probably doesn't even lift weights.

Content pic
5511038 exclusif joel kinnaman malgre le conf amp article image big 2
T joel kinnaman cara delevingne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, nonserviam, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
That guy lifts or lifted at some point in his life

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
jfl that foid has eyes so dark she looks like she cleaned some chimneys

Cara Delevingne, ugly Anglo Jewish model and massively overrated

• +1
Reactions: .*my*., Deleted member 5349, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf, Tyronecell, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
it is over
also probably lifts on and off like most chads do but still have slayer bodies from mcdonalds high t and big frame

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, coping ethnic and GymcelDoomer
That guy lifts or lifted at some point in his life

I don't think so. Look at his arms he's not particularly jacked. This is what Chad genetics looks like with good diet and cardio. I bet all he does is surf and walk his dog from time to time

Brutally mogged Leto and Smith. Leto understandable but Smith isn't a small guy
Screenshot 20201214 140154

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Tbs willsmith joelkinnaman 020218 1275x850
Maxresdefault 2

• +1
Looks very wasp despite being half Jewish

• +1
he clearly lifts and he roids probably.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and GymcelDoomer
fkn brutal he and i are a different species. hes like 3x my width.

broad shoulders increase attractiveness sooo much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
broad shoulders increase attractiveness sooo much
It's aesthetic asf it's over. Giga big skull is such a looksmin bcoz even above average shoulders width looks average. It's over tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5656
Sure huge bideltoid, but what equally matters is shoulder to waist ratio. His sucks.

It's aesthetic asf it's over. Giga big skull is such a looksmin bcoz even above average shoulders width looks average. It's over tbh.
let me compress your skull with my giga tyrone gorilla grip strenggth it will make you more aesthetically proportioned

• Love it
let me compress your skull with my giga tyrone gorilla grip strenggth it will make you more aesthetically proportioned
It's so odd idk why proportions are so different. My grandad has wrist and hands 3x bigger than mine despite beeing shorter, and more strenght even at 80yo. While i have probably 99th percentile legs and ankle without even gymceilling. All i see in this shit is that's it makes you appear shorter somehow.

• +1
It's so odd idk why proportions are so different. My grandad has wrist and hands 3x bigger than mine despite beeing shorter, and more strenght even at 80yo. While i have probably 99th percentile legs and ankle without even gymceilling. All i see in this shit is that's it makes you appear shorter somehow.
it seems like the wrists and hands never stop thickening even as guys get older and weaker, i see so many skinny old men with unusually thick wrists and hands even if they had skinny wrists hands when they were younger. but yeah, from a proportions standpoint objects with equal length but with more thickness will appear shorter, so having thick legs and ankles can make you appear shorter. and a bigger head is neotenous and makes your body appear smaller which also increases the illusion of shortness. notice how on the heroic proportions the head is proportionally smaller and the leg length is increased much more than the thickness
View attachment body proportions.webp

• Woah
it seems like the wrists and hands never stop thickening even as guys get older and weaker, i see so many skinny old men with unusually thick wrists and hands even if they had skinny wrists hands when they were younger. but yeah, from a proportions standpoint objects with equal length but with more thickness will appear shorter, so having thick legs and ankles can make you appear shorter. and a bigger head is neotenous and makes your body appear smaller which also increases the illusion of shortness. notice how on the heroic proportions the head is proportionally smaller and the leg length is increased much more than the thickness
View attachment 889342
Proportions

• Love it
View attachment 889342
Mirin understanding, exactly what i feel IRL. Oddly enough i got my dad's DNA to be a decent individual fight wise so it was compensated if there were issues. But shows how everything matters, even what we don't see explictly but feel deep down.
Here skull mog is praised asf but it's autistic.

• +1
Mirin understanding, exactly what i feel IRL. Oddly enough i got my dad's DNA to be a decent individual fight wise so it was compensated if there were issues. But shows how everything matters, even what we don't see explictly but feel deep down.
Here skull mog is praised asf but it's autistic.
yeah, dudes here have an autistic obsession with certain features for no reason. no chicks are thinking a guy is more attractive for having an unusually big head and no chicks are thinking less of guys with normal sized heads. obviously a tiny pinhead is a major problem, but just as much of a problem is having a giant bobblehead that gives you infantile proportions and the illusion of a narrower frame and shorter height

• JFL
yeah, dudes here have an autistic obsession with certain features for no reason. no chicks are thinking a guy is more attractive for having an unusually big head and no chicks are thinking less of guys with normal sized heads. obviously a tiny pinhead is a major problem, but just as much of a problem is having a giant bobblehead that gives you infantile proportions and the illusion of a narrower frame and shorter height
The more i read them, the more i smell the autism. It's toxic because it did lead to the point where i don't even believe anymore girls who say that i'm attractive to them. All i see on a bad day are my facial flaws.
Such a burden. Should've never know this shit.

• +1
The more i read them, the more i smell the autism. It's toxic because it did lead to the point where i don't even believe anymore girls who say that i'm attractive to them. All i see on a bad day are my facial flaws.
Such a burden. Should've never know this shit.
dont worry bro, a lot of us are prone to depression/anxiety/low self esteem/autistic thoughts (if we weren't we would've never discovered these sites in the first place lol) but eventually you get a "eureka" moment of "why the fuck am i listening to a bunch of khhv dudes about what chicks like?" clearly they don't know wtf they're talking about, it's like trying to ask a vegan which cut of steak is the best. it becomes obvious over time that many guys here just have a crabs in a bucket mentality and make up retarded stuff out of mental illness then seek to bring everyone else down to their level because they don't want to be miserable alone, they want comfort in everyone else here being as miserable as they are.

• Love it
no frame for your eyebrows