Insane Coping about Dick Size on Reddit

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
So I was browsing reddit when I came across this post...
I instantly knew I found a gem

Let's see what reddit users have to say about the importance of dick size:
"I don't have great advice about that, aside from this anecdote: I've encountered two people in life who had very small penises but both had very fulfilling sex lives (one was happily married to a literal model and the other was just very sexually active). But they weaponized that fact, joked about it, and just "let it all hang out", as it were. That's how I even know they had small dicks, they would tell everyone! I think it was actually something that women found a little reassuring. Keep in mind that even the average penis can be painfully large for a lot of women."

Just jestermax bro, tell everyone that you're rocking a 4 incher!

His big dick wasn't enough, so he had to get a bigger dildo to satisfy his wife.
"
there are toys that can "compensate". I've got a big dick, but I bought even bigger dildo anyways and I hold it like a strapon and fuck my wife with it."

Turns out you don't even need a dick.

"if you can do it with your tongue and fingers alone then you dont even need a penis. if you want to stick something bigger in your partner go buy some toys. putting all of your insecurities and problems on your penis size is the pathetic part, not the actual size"

Self proclaimed female 'virgin' offers her advice.
"As a virgin woman I can tell you size isnt that important, many women have a low cervix so a big penis can be painful.

First try to work on your self image and try to feel more confident. I know its really hard but I know you can do it.

Second try to learn other ways to please a partner. Good oral is better than a big dick.

Third is dildos and vibrators are your friends, not the competition. Add them to the fun."

Straight sex is too straight according to this reddit user.
" I think more straight couples would be having better sex if they focused less on PIV and more on other things, especially the men focusing on just their partners pleasure. Size really isn't the end all be all."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, OGJBSLAYER, czwarty and 18 others
Considering average is 5.5 BP at most, if ur at least that u shouldn’t be stressing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 24444, zura and 1 other person
All won n can take monster dildos. JFL

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Spiritualcell
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sleeper, Saggitarian, JovenCansao and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, twilight, Hades and 5 others
Even with a big dick if you have poor erection quality it's an absolute death sentence. Your dick needs to be hard as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 32973, jupiter0445 and 4 others
Even with a big dick if you have poor erection quality it's an absolute death sentence. Your dick needs to be hard as fuck.
If your dick isn’t as hard as Vibranium it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
7.33 inch whopper (non BP) coming through.

Out of my fucking way.

• JFL
Reactions: future6psl
I wish. Even calcsd has it at 5.6-5.7 at 50th percentile
K then if ur bigger than 5.7 u shouldn’t worry because you’ll fit in like most guys, and everyone larps at least an inch

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell
K then if ur bigger than 5.7 u shouldn’t worry because you’ll fit in like most guys
Its about standing out not fitting in. Imagine not being able to penetrate your gf/wife as deep as some other guy before you. Humiliating
and everyone larps at least an inch
Not me haha

• +1
Reactions: twilight, Krakowski and Spiritualcell
Its about standing out not fitting in
Lol i can’t with this sites standards. Fitting in is enough, aren’t we here to be enough for sex and LTRs? If u wanna satisfy whores and size queens for the rest of ur life, sure then commit ur entire life to trying to get as big as possible

• JFL
Lol i can’t with this sites standards. Fitting in is enough, aren’t we here to be enough for sex and LTRs? If u wanna satisfy whores and size queens for the rest of ur life, sure then commit ur entire life to trying to get as big as possible
Try to think about what I wrote here
Imagine not being able to penetrate your gf/wife as deep as some other guy before you. Humiliating
Unless you find a virgin then god bless you

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Spiritualcell
So I was browsing reddit when I came across this post...
I instantly knew I found a gem

Let's see what reddit users have to say about the importance of dick size:
"I don't have great advice about that, aside from this anecdote: I've encountered two people in life who had very small penises but both had very fulfilling sex lives (one was happily married to a literal model and the other was just very sexually active). But they weaponized that fact, joked about it, and just "let it all hang out", as it were. That's how I even know they had small dicks, they would tell everyone! I think it was actually something that women found a little reassuring. Keep in mind that even the average penis can be painfully large for a lot of women."
View attachment 2445000
Just jestermax bro, tell everyone that you're rocking a 4 incher!

His big dick wasn't enough, so he had to get a bigger dildo to satisfy his wife.
"
there are toys that can "compensate". I've got a big dick, but I bought even bigger dildo anyways and I hold it like a strapon and fuck my wife with it."

Turns out you don't even need a dick.

"if you can do it with your tongue and fingers alone then you dont even need a penis. if you want to stick something bigger in your partner go buy some toys. putting all of your insecurities and problems on your penis size is the pathetic part, not the actual size"

Self proclaimed female 'virgin' offers her advice.
"As a virgin woman I can tell you size isnt that important, many women have a low cervix so a big penis can be painful.

First try to work on your self image and try to feel more confident. I know its really hard but I know you can do it.

Second try to learn other ways to please a partner. Good oral is better than a big dick.

Third is dildos and vibrators are your friends, not the competition. Add them to the fun."

Straight sex is too straight according to this reddit user.
" I think more straight couples would be having better sex if they focused less on PIV and more on other things, especially the men focusing on just their partners pleasure. Size really isn't the end all be all."
You're getting put on ignored why do you care a out proving that having a big cock is life its fucking gay asf all you fags do is talk about cock

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, czwarty and Spiritualcell
after 6x5 it's all about erection quality, lasting long and stroke game

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: future6psl and Spiritualcell
just use your tongue theory

• JFL
Lmao Reddit is a gem for lolz. The absolute cesspit of subhumans.

• +1
Average isn't satisfactory.
Women. The more you give to them, the more they want. This is the simply formula you should judge women in ltr.

• Woah
"I don't have great advice about that, aside from this anecdote: I've encountered two people in life who had very small penises but both had very fulfilling sex lives (one WAS happily married to a literal model

"
Having a big dick doesn’t matter bro. That’s why I bought a mold of Tyrone’s penis to fuck my wife with.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mezo103, czwarty, Hades and 1 other person
Considering average is 5.5 BP at most, if ur at least that u shouldn’t be stressing
Why do you gaslighting users here that the average is micro penis?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei