• Woah
Reactions: Efendja, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 29167 and 8 others
gay + dnr

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, LooksThinker and pentamogged9000
How is that real

nigga what is ur fascination with looking at dicks

You expressed support in dm tho
Yes i did because I understood u were just trying to get a rating and then you called me the biggest coper on the forum 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
  • So Sad
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
How do people even get dicks as big as 11 inches and how the fuck are they going to fully fit it inside of someone??

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel
Looks fucking grotesque, no woman wants this, not even coping, it's the gigathighs with veins all over and comically mushroom looking head.
do you think he cares about women opinions when he posts on r/gaycumsluts?????????????????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and gigacopecel
do you think he cares about women opinions when he posts on r/gaycumsluts?????????????????
Do gay cum sluts want this? I made a thread about homosexual male appeal, but got little insight out of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Lebgfinal
You're seemingly the gay cum slut expert until I start asking the hard questions.
no i just said that it doesnt seems logical to take the opinions of women when talking about gay men

no i just said that it doesnt seems logical to take the opinions of women when talking about gay men
This is about the insane dickpill, if he just posted the image without linking the reddit post, homosexuality wouldn't even be in the equation.

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and Lebgfinal
This is about the insane dickpill, if he just posted the image without linking the reddit post, homosexuality wouldn't even be in the equation.
Gonna be honest I literally dont care whether people on this forum think im gay or not

But im not

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Gonna be honest I literally dont care whether people on this forum think im gay or not
What were you thinking when you typed out "insane dickpill"? I love the phrase.

All i care about is getting on trending it gives me a dopamine boost

Been top of trending like 5 times in the one week ive been here

• Woah
I dont really care about any of the stuff i post apart from the ones where i talk about bonesmashing and the ones where i say really virtuous stuff because i think the attitudes on this forum are fucked up and leads to ER and Schery6 situations

I shouldve joined before i wouldve spoken to that Schery6 guy man really sad to see

I dont really care about any of the stuff i post apart from the ones where i talk about bonesmashing and the ones where i say really virtuous stuff because i think the attitudes on this forum are fucked up and leads to ER and Schery6 situations

I shouldve joined before i wouldve spoken to that Schery6 guy man really sad to see
Thoughts on the @NarrowBones thing? IDK if you're familiar but he made like 50 threads about his ICD and came to the conclusion it was 2mm off (I don't think he actually took any direct measurements to his IRL face, based them off of photos), then apparently tried to drown himself because of how he looked in his driver's license. Quite sad. However, I think people who do such extreme things are stuck in their ways, and there's not much that can be done about it.

Thoughts on the @NarrowBones thing? IDK if you're familiar but he made like 50 threads about his ICD and came to the conclusion it was 2mm off (I don't think he actually took any direct measurements to his IRL face, based them off of photos), then apparently tried to drown himself because of how he looked in his driver's license. Quite sad. However, I think people who do such extreme things are stuck in their ways, and there's not much that can be done about it.
He obviously has mental issues asides from the blackpill, probably severe OCD with a perfectionist trait

• +1
Dropped him a message regardless

Why are there so many gays on the forum? We used to have a strict no faggot rule when I joined back in 2019…

Why are there so many gays on the forum? We used to have a strict no faggot rule when I joined back in 2019…
No one gives a shit when you joined + im not gay

It has to be fake, 11 inches is statistically as rare as 8 feet tall

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Fuck you for posting this shit, I clicked without checking the link first

He is probably a master slayer at clubs

this is why i dont want to post my penis anyhere, because faggots will save it on their computer and masturbate to it

Nothing wrong just another .org user activity.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
How do people even get dicks as big as 11 inches and how the fuck are they going to fully fit it inside of someone??
are you really asking the question
cause there are definitely videos of that size going all the way in like usual

are you really asking the question
cause there are definitely videos of that size going all the way in like usual
i dont watch videos of guys fucking other girls so i wouldnt know

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i dont watch videos of guys fucking other girls so i wouldnt know
legit
but anyway, you should just know that it exists and some women demand double digit inches for a life time partner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
faggots.org