Insane dopamine getting a HTB approach me and caress my cheeks at the club

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
As I was making my way through the busy club a foid reached out her hand and put it on my face and stared deeply into my eyes, I was going to my friends so I brushed her off but fuah, what dopamine.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis, isis_Bleach and gymmaxedhorse
Why'd you brush her off? Your friends couldn't wait?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
As I was making my way through the busy club a foid reached out her hand and put it on my face and stared deeply into my eyes, I was going to my friends so I brushed her off but fuah, what dopamine.
Cope. A large black man caressed your cheek and you froze in fear and was too high inhib to do anything about it.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Pharmaceutic, LightSkinNoob and 4 others
Probably happened in 2009 and ur still thinking about it to this day like it was yesterday

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and klip11
why u brush her off unless ur not incel?

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
And then everybody clapped

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing