INSANE DOUBLE PULL (SLAY LOVERS GTFIH)

Irrelevance

Irrelevance

mentalcel
Joined
Apr 15, 2026
Posts
1,508
Reputation
2,369
Yesterday I went out drinking to a local carnival with a couple of friends. We got hella drunk and at some point we started trying to get one of my friends a girls number. So we went around and after a couple fails we approached a girl I kinda knew and he actually got her insta. At some point later, we met her friend group (which are all people I know) and he started ragebaiting her. Next thing I know - they're gone and making out.

After they were done, I went with the girls group cause my friends had to leave and like 10 minutes later I'm making out with her. I don't even have game, I think I just said some nd shit like "wanna make out" and it actually worked lmao. She isn't even the hoe kinda type, idk what went into her that evening but it was pretty nice. Would definitely repeat:feelsgood:
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Amuzant and jozsef316@gmail
Im a slay lover:ppOverheat::ppOverheat::ppOverheat::ppOverheat::ppOverheat:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Irrelevance
We got hellaaaaa drunk dude got so drunk we drank so much then we got a girls number we made out and get this mannnn she wasn’t even the hoe typeeee this is my purpose in life brooo
 
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GermanSubmarine and Irrelevance
Yesterday I went out drinking to a local carnival with a couple of friends. We got hella drunk and at some point we started trying to get one of my friends a girls number. So we went around and after a couple fails we approached a girl I kinda knew and he actually got her insta. At some point later, we met her friend group (which are all people I know) and he started ragebaiting her. Next thing I know - they're gone and making out.

After they were done, I went with the girls group cause my friends had to leave and like 10 minutes later I'm making out with her. I don't even have game, I think I just said some nd shit like "wanna make out" and it actually worked lmao. She isn't even the hoe kinda type, idk what went into her that evening but it was pretty nice. Would definitely repeat:feelsgood:
nice boi:Okayge:
 
We gotta hellaaaaa drunk dude got so drunk we drank so much then we got a girls number we made out and get this mannnn she wasn’t even the hoe typeeee this is my purpose in life brooo
Bro's acting like I have any self respect left:lul:
 

Similar threads

Aox Ofwar
Replies
2
Views
24
Sean O’Pry
Sean O’Pry
justinAnomaly
Replies
47
Views
270
sonic55555
S
D69mo
Replies
2
Views
15
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
16
Views
105
americanpakitruvcel
americanpakitruvcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top