• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, mayo mogger, Yliaster and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and murdah
not surprising considering his haircut

• +1
Reactions: murdah
That nigga is using makeup. There are 0 pores on his skin. He must definitely be a faggot
wtf is chad doing with that mtb

• +1
Reactions: callisto, mayo mogger, murdah and 1 other person
Why do these guys end up with less attractive girls do you think, I see this a lot, especially with Maher. And then the really hot chicks end up with normies. Why?

• +1
Reactions: callisto, murdah and Xangsane
This is brutal bros majestic w my looksmatch, when will I have my nice trad feminine wifey

This is a cold life in the trenches

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and murdah
Why do these guys end up with less attractive girls do you think, I see this a lot, especially with Maher. And then the really hot chicks end up with normies. Why?
because oofe doofie is law

I wonder this too

Atleast they are both Aryan. It would have 100 times worse if it was an ethnic girl

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and murdah
What's his name

Because attractive people usually are humble asf (low Cortisol) from being validated 24/7 they aren't
insecure the way average people are who are in a sort of looks limbo of frustration not quite knowing
where they stand in the dating market.

Because attractive people usually are humble asf (low Cortisol) from being validated 24/7 they aren't
insecure the way average people who are in a sort of looks limbo of frustration not quite knowing
where they stand in the dating market.
That doesn’t really answer it. How does that mean they would dumpster dive significantly lower than there attractiveness level, when they can just get their looksmatch? Even if they aren’t insecure and didn’t need validation surely they would still want a more attractive partner?, which they could definitely get as well.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Stacylites goes for money and Chads goes for love.

Stacylites goes for money and Chads goes for love.
Yes but why lesser attractive women, that’s my point? Why not stacies if they can get them (which they can), seems like an unnecessary drawback

That doesn’t really answer it. How does that mean they would dumpster dive significantly lower than there attractiveness level, when they can just get their looksmatch? Even if they aren’t insecure and didn’t need validation surely they would still want a more attractive partner?, which they could definitely get as well.
Stacylites will use their face to get rich.. They dont care about dating some broken ass Chad. They will rather date some normie rich nigga. Also normie girls will be more loyal to you if u are good looking.

• +1
Yes but why lesser attractive women, that’s my point? Why not stacies if they can get them (which they can), seems like an unnecessary drawback
They are not Loyal. They can get anything they want. Thats why chads goes for below average looking.

Already answered your question but I'll elaborate.My theory is that average people especially women see
attractive people as Status symbols to ameliorate their Genetics by proxy,which is why short Women for
example tend to be the biggest Height Police.Whereas with attractive people like I mentioned to you previously
already feel secure in their Genetics and dont have this frustrated urge to go be with another attractive person to
feel validated.Not to mention that these average women will usually give Chads heavy ioi's,direct approaches etc
essentially make his life easy.

Stacylites will use their face to get rich.. They dont care about dating some broken ass Chad. They will rather date some normie rich nigga. Also normie girls will be more loyal to you if u are good looking.
Yeh I guess the chad won’t commit to them anyway, even if they are supermodel in their 30’s+. Why would normie girls be more loyal tho if you’re good looking, why not stacies?

Non NT

Already answered your question but I'll elaborate.My theory is that average people especially women see
attractive people as Status symbols to ameliorate their Genetics by proxy,which is why short Women for
example tend to be the biggest Height Police.Whereas with attractive people like I mentioned to you previously
already feel secure in their Genetics and dont have this frustrated urge to go be with another attractive person to
feel validated.Not to mention that these average women will usually give Chads heavy ioi's,direct approaches etc
Be Stacy only as a subchadlite male?

Yeh but it’s not about feeling validated fo chad because he already does, it’s about sexual appeal and romantic attraction, and stacies are more likely to ignite that within chad, or any man. So why still go for normie girls who won’t be as appealing? Obviously ceterus paribus

Yeh I guess the chad won’t commit to them anyway, even if they are supermodel in their 30’s+. Why would normie girls be more loyal tho if you’re good looking, why not stacies?

because average women want chads genetic status and to flex on other women by proxy

because average women want chads genetic status and to flex on other women by proxy
Depends. Attractive women still do that, it’s about appeal

Chad and Stacy dont need each other t get what they want out of life
Depends. Attractive women still do that, it’s about appeal

Stacies dont give a fckn shit about muh Genetics or Chad like blackpillers love to masturbate to.
Those women usually always go for Money and Status.

Chad and Stacy dont need each other t get what they want out of life

Stacies dont give a fckn shit about muh Genetics or Chad like blackpillers love to masturbate to.
Those women usually always go for Money and Status.
Yeh ur right, it just depends they prefer money and status over good sex life and romantic attraction? Never really got that tbh. But I guess women don’t think the same

Girls just have much more appeal than men. Stacies gets much more than Chad could ever imagine. mtb WILL Not dump guy that are 0.01%. That is golden mine for them and they will keep them forever unless the chad betrayal them. Good looking guys always have upper hand in dating unless u are same looks level with both gender.

My point is that Stacy always win chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeh ur right, it just depends they prefer money and status over good sex life and romantic attraction? Never really got that tbh. But I guess women don’t think the same

Another thing you're not understanding is that Stacy is a woman at the end of the day and wants commitment
and security which she know Chad will not give her

Another thing you're not understanding is that Stacy is a woman at the end of the day and wants commitment
Yeh but what I was pointing out is that if she is a Stacy chad WOULD commit to her, cuz who else is he gonna commit to? (Given he wants good sexual partner) it’s the stacylites and the normies he won’t commit to. I’m only referencing stacies here.

It’s over. Posts like these shouldn’t face you anymore.

Definitely dating down, but she probably worships and gushes over every little thing he does. And treats him like a god. This is a really rewarding and validating feeling for a lot of people, that's why so many Chads and Stacies date down. It's better to have a LTR with someone who worships you than one who constantly makes you feel on edge.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel and HTN_Mentalcel