INSANE DYI NOSEMAXXING

E

EliteMewing

Iron
@Clavicular @pneumocystosis

we need some of the low inhib moggers of this forum to try this out:

i might try it out myself in a few days. reducing the alar base width with PDO threads is revolutionary if works... anyone pls try it and post here, we need to make nose progress

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, coispet, randomop and 3 others
I'll try this after u.

• +1
Reactions: notaek
"elitemewing"
jfl at this tiktokcel doing retarded dyi shit

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and N1666

i might try it out myself in a few days. reducing the alar base width with PDO threads is revolutionary if works... anyone pls try it and post here, we need to make nose progress

@Orc btw bro, if u have some threads left

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
"elitemewing"
jfl at this tiktokcel doing retarded dyi shit
ive been mewing since 2018 and i have the absolute best mewing transformation in the internet superior to even salludon. ive been on this site since 2020 and ive ascended 3psl with multiple procedures. respect me

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and N1666
ive been mewing since 2018 and i have the absolute best mewing transformation in the internet superior to even salludon. ive been on this site since 2020 and ive ascended 3psl with multiple procedures. respect me
nigguh went from 0psl to 3psl. Respect.
what procedures did you get

nigguh went from 0psl to 3psl. Respect.
what procedures did you get
lmfao almost that. i was gigatrucel tier and now im bordering on htn. maybe normie.

i got multiple rounds of fillers and ablative laser for acne scars.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and asdvek
You guys will do anything except work hard to make a bit of money and get proper surgery 💀

• +1
Reactions: smoth, IMOGYOU, Clavicular and 1 other person
Holy shit I need this badly
It make the nose narrow

Holy shit I need this badly
It make the nose narrow
yeah but it aparently it makes your philtrum a little longer and more projected... i dont think i can have that

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
seems like a valid idea to be honest, but my nose isn't particularly wide so I don't have much use for it.

I put some in my eyebrows the other day and got good results from it, made the arch a little better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomop, buflek and EliteMewing
  • +1
Reactions: coispet
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
nigga u joined in 2023 LMAO
i know. im a self proclaimed tiktokcel because im not a spineless faggot that conforms to incel ideas

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Why are u tagging people n telling them to do it? Are they your labrats? Try it yourself, and then share results

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
be in tune for the next days, i might drop it. still deciding if its a good or bad ideia because i will may be in a spotlight in the cosmetic and facial surgery industry in a few years (im in dental school rn and aiming for the maxfac title, msdo type shit transformations etc). So yeah, dont know if being tied to incel foruns would do good for me, specially since i would link my instagram here to gain anything from posting it right (at least i can gain followers like salludon).
i have to decide wether im going mainstream surgery, fillers for females and shit or if i turn into a male incel focused surgeon like giant implants.

• Woah
Reactions: N1666
Why are u tagging people n telling them to do it? Are they your labrats? Try it yourself, and then share results
lmfao, i will also try it. but if the forum labrats also try it we can gather more info and experience on it

lmfao, i will also try it. but if the forum labrats also try it we can gather more info and experience on it
Seems super dangerous for an untrained person to do on themselves at home

atleast get your mom or someone trusted to help you

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
Seems super dangerous for an untrained person to do on themselves at home

atleast get your mom or someone trusted to help you
no risk of oclusion, no risk of going blind, almost no risk of necrosis. low risk of infection. small risk of hemorrage.
but all the guys i taggged are smart and have good knowledge about anatomy. im pretty sure nobody is dying from it.
also im in dental school and know a lot about that areas anatomy. OF COURSE, ANYONE READING THIS IF UR STUPID OR HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT FACIAL ARTERIES AND NERVES KEEP AWAY

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
You guys will do anything except work hard to make a bit of money and get proper surgery 💀
Fr

Jfl its literally easier to self perform an alarplasty/sinch than it is to do this

Self performing alarplasty isnt actually difficult your only cutting 1mm of cartilage then suturing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, IMOGYOU, ascension and 1 other person
Fr

Jfl its literally easier to self perform an alarplasty/sinch than it is to do this

Self performing alarplasty isnt actually difficult your only cutting 1mm of cartilage then suturing it
yeah i actually have the surgical instruments at home rn jfl... a quick trip to my local supplier and i could come back with some suture threads and do it... the temptation rn is CRAZYY bro

yeah i actually have the surgical instruments at home rn jfl... a quick trip to my local supplier and i could come back with some suture threads and do it... the temptation rn is CRAZYY bro
I ordered my tools for my upcoming procedure

Sinching the alar base is quite painless, can be done without anesthesia easily but u might aswell use local anesthesia

Im gonna try it eventually

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and triggr
Good luck, looks interesting and I'm learning a lot more about PDO threads , I don't think I need this as the only procedure for my nose is to shorten it imo

Last edited:

Niggas be sticking a clothwhnfer thru their nose

Good luck, looks interesting and I'm learning a lot more about PDO threads , I don't think I need this as the only procedure for my nose is to shorten it imo
you can shorten it with pdo threads lmfao, take a look at that channel

im not a titkocel
You are a tiktokcel, there’s no other accounts associated with your current one

At least @moggathon is a proud tiktokcel

Not every tiktokcel is a bad user, a majority of them are good

What’s the proper way to mew bro? Just suck the tongue up, push forwards and let it rest?

What’s the proper way to mew bro? Just suck the tongue up, push forwards and let it rest?
push outwards. also u gotta make sure ur tongue feels natural and fit the palate right and evenly/simmetric. also engage the back third of the tongue or it literally doesnt work. push it up till u cant breathe and them lower it just enough to where u can, that the right position

• +1
Reactions: nofap
push outwards. also u gotta make sure ur tongue feels natural and fit the palate right and evenly/simmetric. also engage the back third of the tongue or it literally doesnt work. push it up till u cant breathe and them lower it just enough to where u can, that the right position
Do you do more of a pushing kind off mewing or you just suck it up and then push outwards all over the palate. I get headaches when i push the back third of the tongue up.

Do you say any letters like n and k or something to make sure your tongue rest evenly on the palate and on the right spots?