Insane eye area ascension

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
This tiktok guy supposedly changed his death tier eye area with just bonesmashing and eyelid pulling.
Does that shit actually work?

Attachments

• F712C800-91AA-4282-89B5-E147EC32B974.jpeg
    F712C800-91AA-4282-89B5-E147EC32B974.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 938
  • CFB0E0D7-2B5F-4AD7-A01B-E9044F13BA9B.jpeg
    CFB0E0D7-2B5F-4AD7-A01B-E9044F13BA9B.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 456
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: webl, NeoCousteau, Deleted member 22126 and 14 others
I guess. You could probly get faster results with the ice hooding method tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, StrangerDanger and pizza
i've always been telling the users here bonesmash browridge and permasquinch lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Every day 'Brick to Head x F' becomes less of a meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7029 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, randomvanish and 8 others
I know this guy crazy ascension

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
I guess. You could probly get faster results with the ice hooding method tho
Would I benefit from ice hooding? My eyes are already hooded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Would I benefit from ice hooding? My eyes are already hooded
wont hurt to try. ice hooding improves your eye arra overall no consequences

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Jason Voorhees
probably Mew like Salludon tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
That’s @purefxrn I think on Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Dante13
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Just bonesmash the edges of your browridge and glabella theory

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and IWILLMAKEIT
i know him it’s legit af

his eyebrows can barely move
If that's your goal then jfl

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i've always been telling the users here bonesmash browridge and permasquinch lol

I loved astrosky so much, I had watched all his videos on mewing. I'd pray to austin shelton every night before I go to bed, thanking for the forward maxilla I've been given. "astrosky is love", I would say, "astrosky is life". My dad hears me and calls me a recessed subhuman. I knew he was just jealous of how much i pushed forward my maxilla with my tongue. I called him an incel. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my suture hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch my maxilla. It's astrosky. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of the mouth". He grabs me by my huge black dong, and forces my jaw wide open. I spread my tiny twink mouth as wide as i can, ready to embrace him. He penetrates my twink nigger palate with his huge, throbbing white meat. It hurts so much, but I do it for austin. I can feel my my suture cracking and popping at the rythym he is thusting his cock against the roof of my mouth. I push against his force. I want to please astrosky. He roars a mighty roar, as he pries open my non-fused adolescent sutures with his last vigorous thrust of his cock. My dad walks in. austin looks him straight in the eye, and says, "5mm of expansion". astro sky leaves through my window. astrosky is love. astrosky is life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, damnit, Danish_Retard and 10 others
I loved astrosky so much, I had watched all his videos on mewing. I'd pray to austin shelton every night before I go to bed, thanking for the forward maxilla I've been given. "astrosky is love", I would say, "astrosky is life". My dad hears me and calls me a recessed subhuman. I knew he was just jealous of how much i pushed forward my maxilla with my tongue. I called him an incel. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now and my suture hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch my maxilla. It's astrosky. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of the mouth". He grabs me by my huge black dong, and forces my jaw wide open. I spread my tiny twink mouth as wide as i can, ready to embrace him. He penetrates my twink nigger palate with his huge, throbbing white meat. It hurts so much, but I do it for austin. I can feel my my suture cracking and popping at the rythym he is thusting his cock against the roof of my mouth. I push against his force. I want to please astrosky. He roars a mighty roar, as he pries open my non-fused adolescent sutures with his last vigorous thrust of his cock. My dad walks in. austin looks him straight in the eye, and says, "5mm of expansion". astro sky leaves through my window. astrosky is love. astrosky is life.
I love this copypasta

everyone here is retarded, he got an orbital decompression just like somerhlader did

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Absolutely insane wtf I’d be 8psl if I got rid of uee

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and pizza
Dude is this actually legit?

@datboijj did I say something funny?

damn ima give it a try.

Holy shit for someone who has buggy eyes this is life fuel.

I am in instagram gc with that nigga

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
everyone here is retarded, he got an orbital decompression just like somerhlader did
Any before after pics of somerhalder

I guarantee you, if he relaxes his eyebrows and looks down, he will show just as much UEE as before. Anyone can fraud less UEE/prey eyes by squinting and looking up. The strain in his face is obvious

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas and Danish_Retard
This tiktok guy supposedly changed his death tier eye area with just bonesmashing and eyelid pulling.
Does that shit actually work?

@Purefxrm

Eyelid pulling and ice hooding both work.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Purefxrm and Deleted member 7725
I guarantee you, if he relaxes his eyebrows and looks down, he will show just as much UEE as before. Anyone can fraud less UEE/prey eyes by squinting and looking up. The strain in his face is obvious
The frontal bone grows with age if you're healthy, aiding with hooding, of course I squinted there but frontal bone gains are pretty much set I have pics as a kid vs now
Yeah, I have no money for orbit decomp, also oculo plastics in Chile are trash

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
What is his add on tiktok?