INSANE eye area ascension

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

legit subhuman
lower eyelid retraction surgery, canthoplasty, bulging eye orbital decompression surgery, infraorbital implant.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: xorslayer, kingpiin, lilith and 15 others
@ccwarrior @depressionmaxxing @Nick.Harte @edgemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I dont have this anymore, i fixed it with medicaments

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AverageTevvezEnjoyr, BrahminBoss and humanoidsub7
He did everything

He did everything
thats how it should be done

If he would have only got lower eyelid reduction it wouldn't have been impressive at all

but you still need a good base

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, sportsmogger, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Everything is possible if you have the money.

Still needed to perform a deeper orbital decompression. Sounds like the eye ain’t deep set enough but idk if that’s the maximum he did.

I have hyperthyroidism, had bulging eyes, startrd taking iodomarin 4 days ago and eye pain was insane but it did go back to normal
You had hypo not hyper. Bulging eyes is often mistakenly labelled Graves’ disease and hyper when it’s not

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler
You had hypo not hyper. Bulging eyes is often mistakenly labelled Graves’ disease and hyper when it’s not
my doctor prescribed iodomarin for me which is for hyperthyroidism, and i already took blood tests i have hyper

my doctor prescribed iodomarin for me which is for hyperthyroidism, and i already took blood tests i have hyper
Yea its hypo . Hyper isn’t real

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, m0ss26 and depressionmaxxing
thats how it should be done

If he would have only got lower eyelid reduction it wouldn't have been impressive at all

View attachment 2639426 but you still need a good base
eye area looks decent now but .org users will say its shit cause they cant separate it from his pheno and his bad skin quality lol

negative canthal tilt can probably change only to neutral
I think it depends on the degree, nct should still be fixable (make it positive)

This is unironcally what taban recommended men, LER & infra implants. The issue is my eyes aren’t really a true Failo except for my negative orbital vector so I don’t wanna run the chance of making it uncanny. Thx for sharing

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Its crazy that you only ever see select few eye ascensions like this b/a get advertised for years but nothing recent that actually looks good. Its especially this black guy's results that went semi viral within the looksmaxxing community. So many uncanny results that happen regularly tho. Legit only do soft tissue eye surgery if you 100% know what you're doing. Even doing a simple lower lid retraction repair might give you a perma-squinch autistic look.

Check out titbot:

looks awful. I think he got multiple different surgerues in one procedure. Idk if its just lack of harmony or something but never try to get all those surgeries for the hunter eye look. People with natural hunter eyes normally have the harmony to not look retarded to go along with it

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, ccwarrior and humanoidsub7
Its crazy that you only ever see select few eye ascensions like this b/a get advertised for years but nothing recent that actually looks good. Its especially this black guy's results that went semi viral within the looksmaxxing community. So many uncanny results that happen regularly tho. Legit only do soft tissue eye surgery if you 100% know what you're doing. Even doing a simple lower lid retraction repair might give you a perma-squinch autistic look.

Check out titbot:
View attachment 2644032

looks awful. I think he got multiple different surgerues in one procedure. Idk if its just lack of harmony or something but never try to get all those surgeries for the hunter eye look. People with natural hunter eyes normally have the harmony to not look retarded to go along with it
its not "hunter eyes" what this thread is about. ideally almond cat eyes are good. look at tiktok pretty boys.

Check out titbot:
View attachment 2644032

His eyebrows need to go inward more and probably needs longer lashes

he got lucky. canthoplasty is a meme surgery

Check out titbot:
View attachment 2644032

his icd is terrible

Close to no difference🤣
you have no idea of looks and you joined this year. you have no right on barking or talking.

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover
Now this is what he would look like if he was black AND chinese.

can u dumb ass niggas stop reposting 2021 threads. this isnt even a good result

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Honestly fixing eyes, especially NCT and droopy eyelids can ascend someone hard. I heard you also dont need to be put to sleep which makes it even better.

Mewing could have done this. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Does he have lower pfl now? I've heard decompression does this

Check out titbot:
View attachment 2644032

What's this pic from? He looks slightly more normal here or at least he looked way worse in the other pics I saw.

Does he have lower pfl now? I've heard decompression does this
pfl does not matter if your a nigger, most niggers already have min 30mm lol

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro