INSANE EYE AREA TRANSFORMATION - 6 SURGERIES.

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
So I had a yet another canthopexy done a month ago, which is officially the 6th surgery I got for eye area. :hnghn:

Swelling is finally gone but still a bit failoed by the scar on the sides which takes 3-4 months to fully go away. :feelswhy:

Actual cage :forcedsmile: at people who spend 25k+ for cosmetic surgeries in The Incelibate States of America,
with exception to those who get bimax* since hq bimax requires significant financial investment. :feelswhat:

I did tonssss of surgeries in my "undeveloped" country and still doubled my SMV, and spent in total ~10.000:feelsez:

So anyway, I still need for my eyes to recovery fully :feelsshh: to get even more infraorbital filler and in a few years laser eye color change.

Lastly I wanna make a quick shoutout to the following who either gave me great based advice or made some of the best posts I have yet seen on this forum. Or any forum for that matter. :feelsyay: :owo:

@VladimirtheGreat @Clavicular @Amnesia @PsychoDsk @Deleted-member-43403

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, PsychoDsk, VladimirtheGreat and 4 others
thick ahh eyebrows dang

• Woah
Reactions: ducktruck
what are the other surgeries you got?

mirin hard if not larp

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
Bro your eyebrows look terrible. Completely bogged. They disgusted me as a male I can only imagine how a girl would react :sick:

what are the other surgeries you got?

mirin hard if not larp
Buccal fat removal, lip lift, collagen fillers, fat transfer/lipofilling, hyl fillers, chin implant, white teethening etc. I might have forgotten something, but that is aside from all the eye surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat and counterintuitive
Nigga what did you do for eyes? Mirin except those ethnic brows

Mirin hard wtf
Your eyes look mogger
Only thing now is to trim your brows

Thx for the tag boyo

Buccal fat removal, lip lift, collagen fillers, fat transfer/lipofilling, hyl fillers, chin implant, white teethening etc. I might have forgotten something, but that is aside from all the eye surgeries.
Can you dm me your base before surgery and how u look now with all those surgeries? I need some life fuel before I rope tbh. How old are you and how did u even get the cash for all this?