INSANE EYE AREA TRANSFORMATION - 6 SURGERIES.

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
So I had a yet another canthopexy done a month ago, which is officially the 6th surgery I got for eye area. :hnghn:

Swelling is finally gone but still a bit failoed by the scar on the sides which takes 3-4 months to fully go away. :feelswhy:

Actual cage :forcedsmile: at people who spend 25k+ for cosmetic surgeries in The Incelibate States of America,
with exception to those who get bimax* since hq bimax requires significant financial investment. :feelswhat:

I did tonssss of surgeries in my "undeveloped" country and still doubled my SMV, and spent in total ~10.000:feelsez:

So anyway, I still need for my eyes to recovery fully :feelsshh: to get even more infraorbital filler and in a few years laser eye color change.

Lastly I wanna make a quick shoutout to the following who either gave me great based advice or made some of the best posts I have yet seen on this forum. Or any forum for that matter. :feelsyay: :owo:

@VladimirtheGreat @Clavicular @Amnesia @PsychoDsk @Deleted-member-43403

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckinnefor, NZb6Air, counterintuitive and 1 other person
thick ahh eyebrows dang

• Woah
Reactions: ducktruck
what are the other surgeries you got?

mirin hard if not larp

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
Bro your eyebrows look terrible. Completely bogged. They disgusted me as a male I can only imagine how a girl would react :sick:

what are the other surgeries you got?

mirin hard if not larp
Buccal fat removal, lip lift, collagen fillers, fat transfer/lipofilling, hyl fillers, chin implant, white teethening etc. I might have forgotten something, but that is aside from all the eye surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive
Nigga what did you do for eyes? Mirin except those ethnic brows