• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 19642, subhuman incel and 2 others
More NT than whole forum combined

• +1
Reactions: SA7
NTmogs me so fucking hard.
Almost NT mogged me to self harm tbh.

Ah, living in ignorance. NTmogs me hard though. But if he got blackpilled I imagine he’d become suicidal, but he seems joyful. I suppose it’s for the better; I don’t see any way for him to properly ascend. I mean holy shit
99C29A4F 9221 4365 9374 9A8065469B78

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, subhuman incel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
1.5 inch mandible

View attachment 1724418

whats his PSL ded srs?

@
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @
Manchild
@Manchild @
5´11skullcel
@5´11skullcel @
baldingprettyboy
@baldingprettyboy @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
Toth's thot's thot
@Toth's thot @
weedcoper
@weedcoper @Preston @Lars @Amnesia @GandyIsNormie @Niko69

Mogs hexum gandy and the rest of the male model crew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642, Deleted member 17345, subhuman incel and 1 other person
He doesn't give off incel vibes in the video though, he seems like unironically a cool nice person to be around. Plus he's got his height and hair going for him. Far from over.
That dude is living the life. He's a Chad.
Got himself a HQNP Stacy-Gigastacy in high school.
:cry:

That dude is living the life. He's a Chad.
Got himself a HQNP Stacy-Gigastacy in high school.
:cry:

Realistically speaking that's not a giga Stacy. Tiktok filters plus makeup.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
That guy is charismatic.

He is Italian therefore a chad. He is of the same lineage as those roman emperors who built the Colosseum. Just give him @gamma 's number. He'll train him into a roman Emperor he is destined to be
isnt @gamma curry/ethnic ?

Cope. No height for that face :lul:
Sry man, COPE :Comfy:

I PERSONALLY know a guy, who is birdcel, just like the one in the video. He is also 1.90+, close to 2 meters tall. Also, has a luxury car, and money. But he does NOT buy hookers, he just meets girls somehow online, and through his vast social circle... He fucked 80+ women by his 30s.

How much of his success is his height vs his money, you judge (y)

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
btw I saw so many guys like this in NYC, and they all have confidence and swag.

I saw guys like this dating white girls, ugly ethnics and hot noodles.

I saw a fucking jon kortajena lookalike in NYC and he made out with a dude.

imagine being that good looking and fucking guys not.girls.

@danielwu did u see truecels in NYC apart from @Zer0/∞

Sry man, COPE :Comfy:

I PERSONALLY know a guy, who is birdcel, just like the one in the video. He is also 1.90+, close to 2 meters tall. Also, has a luxury car, and money. But he does NOT buy hookers, he just meets girls somehow online, and through his vast social circle... He fucked 80+ women by his 30s.

How much of his success is his height vs his money, you judge (y)
crazy, I saw a fucking birdcel with a 8/10 elite noodlewhore, and they were passionately making out in Hong Kong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
he just needs dual super bimax,jaw angle implants,rhinoplasty,zygomatic snadwich osteotemy,lower and upper blapheroplasty and then he can be a low tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
blackpill has obviously plagued you too hard.
there are LTB girls simping for him in the comments.
Bro, this isn't even about the blackpill creating a generation of normal looking dudes having body dismorphia...which it has created obviously!

This guy is legit ugly and in any high school class people would make fun of his looks. I'm not a blackpill autist, i cringe and make fun of any autist that has the audacity to compare a subhuman to a normie, but this is too much

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
even bimax won't help him. its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
Bro, this isn't even about the blackpill creating a generation of normal looking dudes having body dismorphia...which it has created obviously!

This guy is legit ugly and in any high school class people would make fun of his looks. I'm not a blackpill autist, i cringe and make fun of any autist that has the audacity to compare a subhuman to a normie, but this is too much
If he was made fun of in his class, how did he come out extremely NT?

2 psl
i dont see him struggling to get girls tho as long as hes confident and holds a masculine frame
@Sigmamale
Exactly. He is Italian Stallion so he has 365 days halo too. Women also love a man who can cook!

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
Unironically not that bad and just needs a genio

Unironically not that bad and just needs a genio
His chin is literally behind his eyes, how is it not that bad? If he was any more recessed he would literally suffocate to death because his airway would collapse on itself

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
This just proves how the retarded medium ugly Copers are wrong as girls Will just call anything pathetic Cute online (handicapped animals, old people, ugly men)
D7F9E7EC 7199 4713 B292 2B73DB95A87B

The only cute men women want are 4 foot 11 men and they like them because they remind them of fucking their dogs Dogpill