Insane how jeff seid has aged

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

Left permanently.
Screenshot 20240910 112002 Instagram

This guy is 30 and still mogs the average 25 year old to hell and back, Take into account that seid has been roiding since he was young as fuck, He also competed professionally in bb: IFBB pro shows and Mr. O, which means that he had to use rigorous cycles in order to compete/win, Also, the body stress from gymcelling for so long is also important to mention (He said he started training when he was 12).

Screenshot 20240906 085220 Instagram

In the other hand muh "daddy cbum" is 29 and looks 50+ jfl, It is even worse knowing that he got a hair transplant, Imagine him bald in that pic, At least he makes millions and is a succesful bodybuilder.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, MikeMew'sBitch, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
bodybuilding is a joke

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Clown Show, HighTierSubhuman and 4 others
bodybuilding is a joke
Most normies/people that take it seriously don't even win a single mr.mumbai bodybuilding show, and end up looking 40 in their early 20s.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asia, imthesupremecel, Yerico7 and 4 others
whites ages likes shit

Guess how old is he?

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
He looks bloated and weird stfu

Most normies/people that take it seriously don't even win a single mr.mumbai bodybuilding show, and end up looking 40 in their early 20s.
mr.mumbai :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

This guy is 30
How is it possible Seid is 30? He looks very good for 30, but that is not what I mean. I mean it seems like I first heard of him on PSL around 6 years ago when he was like 17. Yea, I know numerous interweb sources pin his age at 30, but it just does not seem right to me. Is it possible someone has pranked the interweb and changed his age from 23 to 30? He does not have a wikipedia page, all the sources for his age are just sketchy bodybuilding sites.

Last edited:
bro must've been mewing like crazy...

How is it possible Seid is 30? He looks very good for 30, but that is not what I mean. I mean it seems like I first heard of him on PSL around 6 years ago when he was like 17. Yea, I know numerous sources pin his age at 30, but it just does not seem right to me. Is it possible someone has pranked the interweb and changed his from 23 to 30? He does not have a wikipedia page, all the sources for his age are just sketchy bodybuilding sites.
Nah he is 30, He is always looking young and ripped, so that gives the illusion that he never ages, He won his pro card at 19, Its almost impossible that he has ever faked his age.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Seid is the stereotypical high school jock he was always in shape hes entire life

biggest cringelord ive ever seen

they will look like shit an start coping with "muh im not doing it for the looks im doing it for the strength :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:"

they will look like shit an start coping with "muh im not doing it for the looks im doing it for the strength :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:"
"But we do it for ourselves!!! i am 200lbs+ stfu victim weight":soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: imthesupremecel
he doesn't look 50

good genes come in packages