Insane how little work i’m doing at my job.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I always keep work on me, I take 2/3 days to do work that should take half a day.

I’m always on my phone researching stuff and doing nothing.

My work days fly by when I do this, the only risk is that someone snitches on me, since my colleagues are on a competition on who’s the biggest cuck, or if I’m not careful enough and I get caught on my phone too many times (already happened and got called out on it)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ambi, 5'7 zoomer, copingtoohardrn and 5 others
Stupid subjugation dynamics do not change; it is irritating. They compete to see who is the sheep with the most shearable coat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, 5'7 zoomer, romanstock and 1 other person
insane how little i give a crap

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, 5'7 zoomer, Valeqs and 2 others
Well that's better than killing yourself I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PseudoMaxxer
lucky bastard, I have to be doing something all the time at this shit job I have currently

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
lucky bastard, I have to be doing something all the time at this shit job I have currently
brutal, at least I can rot on my phone for a while before my boss comes late to work and starts roaming around.

I got snitched tho when he’s not here, his pupil (biggest cuck) and his daughter work here and they already snitched on me once.

Also I take too many toilet breaks, I heard my boss once say “why the fuck is he always in the toilet” to other cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm, Gaygymmaxx, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
brutal, at least I can rot on my phone for a while before my boss comes late to work and starts roaming around.

I got snitched tho when he’s not here, his pupil (biggest cuck) and his daughter work here and they already snitched on me once.

Also I take too many toilet breaks, I heard my boss once say “why the fuck is he always in the toilet” to other cucks.
I observed a similar thing from a 22 I met on ome.tv

His coworkers hated him he easily surpassed them in work capacity when he tried

Do the second part nigga 🤣

Wagecucking is still hell on earth even if you take the piss all day