INSANE MOG BATTLE! RODEBLUR VS A RAT !! GTFIH!

WHO MOGS ??

• A FUCKING RAT

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • RODEBLUR

Votes: 16 11.3%

• Total voters
Rodeblur face is so small and body is even smaller thaat the face he looks like FUCKING CHILD wwith chad features but still Fucking child, small head, short chin, small eyes, small face, small dick, EVERYTHING SMALL +acne

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x and Taylorswift
@RODEBLUR post your avi so I can morph you into Chad.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Bro you know you are actually starving yourself with your weight and dropping testosterone, and other important nutrients to help you optimize puberty. The reason you are bloated is prob cause of some genetic babyfat that you will lose later anyway. Have fun fucking up your face masculation cause of starvation during puberty.

Also this poll ruins the state of this site. People are actually trying to looksmax here.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and goat2x
Bro you know you are actually starving yourself with your weight and dropping testosterone, and other important nutrients to help you optimize puberty. The reason you are bloated is prob cause of some genetic babyfat that you will lose later anyway. Have fun fucking up your face masculation cause of starvation during puberty.

Also this poll ruins the state of this site. People are actually trying to looksmax here.
then go to the looksmax section

Legit question from a greycel - is rodeblur just trolling or does he actually unironically thinks he looks good?
yes
he is delusional

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Pumanator
Rodeblur looks repulsive af in that second picture
I don't know if he's reached the point where a rat would be more attractive than him, though.. the rat will probably reproduce and achieve his biological goal, that's for sure
But i don't understand the harrasment, okay that kid isn't good looking and he's anorexic but this is going too far jfl
He is annoying as fuck man

He calls himself over average and stuff, 6/10 at mimimum and stuff

And people are getting pissed off

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Sikkunt23 and goat2x
Rodeblur face is so small and body is even smaller thaat the face he looks like FUCKING CHILD wwith chad features but still Fucking child, small head, short chin, small eyes, small face, small dick, EVERYTHING SMALL +acne
What the fuck do you mean? Short chin?

Not at all? Small eyes?

GOOD PFL + VERTICALLY narrow which is IDEAL. Small dick? 7 inches + @knajjd for even thinking about my dick u homosexual

bruh why does the guy have child bearing hips

Rodeblur looks repulsive af in that second picture
I don't know if he's reached the point where a rat would be more attractive than him, though.. the rat will probably reproduce and achieve his biological goal, that's for sure
But i don't understand the harrasment, okay that kid isn't good looking and he's anorexic but this is going too far jfl
I am good looking 6/10 and that's pushing it

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4438 and goat2x
cope u mog
Nah man

He is among the top-tier guys of this site facially. He has good features + softmaxxing

I mog a bunch of people that play big to me because they think since they have a good body they're hot shit. Mistaken. Face matters more.

Nearly every feature on my face is ideal, it's other factors such as bloat haircut and body that weigh me down massively. Otherwise i would also be one of the top-tier guys.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Nah man

He is among the top-tier guys of this site facially. He has good features + softmaxxing

I mog a bunch of people that play big to me because they think since they have a good body they're hot shit. Mistaken. Face matters more.

Nearly every feature on my face is ideal, it's other factors such as bloat haircut and body that weigh me down massively. Otherwise i would also be one of the top-tier guys.
Your body is hard under average man
That's the problem

You are getting brutal negative haloed

You have the physique of an 10 year old

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
That's the problem

True

I can only hope for puberty, genetics doesn't make sense everyone in my family is wide-framed

That's the problem

Cope body and face mogs arvid

What the fuck do you mean? Short chin?
View attachment 596977
Not at all? Small eyes? View attachment 596980
GOOD PFL + VERTICALLY narrow which is IDEAL. Small dick? 7 inches + @knajjd for even thinking about my dick u homosexual
You have small face with chad features, if you had a big skull you wwould be a gigachad, but no you have small face, your eyes look weird they are to far away from each other, also short chin ruins harmony, alongside with narrow lips. You have everything small why the fuck you would have 7incher? :D stop coping bro, pray for puberty, what pisses me off is that you market yourself here as a goodlooking, which in fact is bullshit, you wwould be good looking if yout skull was rigt size, no acne and have proportions. Keep looksmaxing good diet, sleep and exercising may help you while you are in puberty.

• JFL
You have small face with chad features, if you had a big skull you wwould be a gigachad, but no you have small face, your eyes look weird they are to far away from each other, also short chin ruins harmony, alongside with narrow lips. You have everything small why the fuck you would have 7incher? :D stop coping bro, pray for puberty, what pisses me off is that you market yourself here as a goodlooking, which in fact is bullshit, you wwould be good looking if yout skull was rigt size, no acne and have proportions. Keep looksmaxing good diet, sleep and exercising may help you while you are in puberty.
This man

This man

This man

This man said

SHORT CHIN

SHORT CHIN WHERE

This man

This man

This man

This man said

NARROW LIPS

NARROW LIPS WHERE

Also i have 7 inches idk how to prove it to you so you shut up i mean i don't really care anymuch about it but what can i do? lie about it and say it's smaller? it is what it is.

Man stop coping that haardly, if you zoom in
This man

This man

This man

This man said

SHORT CHIN

SHORT CHIN WHERE
View attachment 597335

This man

This man

This man

This man said

NARROW LIPS

NARROW LIPS WHERE
View attachment 597339View attachment 597341

Also i have 7 inches idk how to prove it to you so you shut up i mean i don't really care anymuch about it but what can i do? lie about it and say it's smaller? it is what it is.
Man why are you coping thaat hard?? Fucking scientific discovery if you zoom in something it will look bigger, stop this bullshit please, you have short chin and narrow mouth, it is out of proportions, also your eyebrows are to far apart from each other. Yout chin is wide and short, short compared to philintrum, ideally it should be 1:2 and yours is like 1:1.6. Your skull is also small which makes you look like a child, you have a great potential if you grow but unless then, you are average looking facialy and shitty looking body wise.

• +1

Man why are you coping thaat hard?? Fucking scientific discovery if you zoom in something it will look bigger, stop this bullshit please, you have short chin and narrow mouth, it is out of proportions, also your eyebrows are to far apart from each other. Yout chin is wide and short, short compared to philintrum, ideally it should be 1:2 and yours is like 1:1.6. Your skull is also small which makes you look like a child, you have a great potential if you grow but unless then, you are average looking facialy and shitty looking body wise.
No you are coping

I cannot grasp how you even came to these conclusions, it doesn't even come close

If you're gonna use zooming in as a cope

Have the full pictures then

Now tell me where you see a short chin and narrow mouth. I don't

My eyebrows are fine btw

''average looking facially'' lol

u don't know what is average do u.

''average looking facially'' lol

u don't know what is average do u.
Your skull is small that makes you look like a beta chad, chin is short compared to philintrum, it is not short itselft but longer would be better, it must be 2 times longer than philintrum, also lips should be as wide as chin, in your case it is not, your eyebrows have too much distaane betwen them, try to grow it, it will look ten times better, trust me. Your main faailo is small head, alongside with disproportional chin, lips, eyebrows, eyes, everything else is great, again your faailo is proportions, if you had good proportions you would be gigachad, unless then dont cope pleaase, you are not good looking, maybe above average, but not good looking

• +1
Your skull is small that makes you look like a beta chad, chin is short compared to philintrum, it is not short itselft but longer would be better, it must be 2 times longer than philintrum, also lips should be as wide as chin, in your case it is not, your eyebrows have too much distaane betwen them, try to grow it, it will look ten times better, trust me. Your main faailo is small head, alongside with disproportional chin, lips, eyebrows, eyes, everything else is great, again your faailo is proportions, if you had good proportions you would be gigachad, unless then dont cope pleaase, you are not good looking, maybe above average, but not good looking
mad cope

everything u said makes me look worse
neither shorter philtrum or taller chin makes it look better

my eyebrows are basically perfect as-is

this shit makes me look ethnic

everything u said it either false or breaks harmony.

mad cope

everything u said makes me look worse
neither shorter philtrum or taller chin makes it look better
View attachment 597476View attachment 597453

View attachment 597478View attachment 597479

my eyebrows are basically perfect as-is
View attachment 597495View attachment 597496
this shit makes me look ethnic

everything u said it either false or breaks harmony.
That makes you look more mature, now fix eyebrwos, lips and skull size as i told you and you will see significant results

• +1
That makes you look more mature, now fix eyebrwos, lips and skull size as i told you and you will see significant results
what makes me look more mature? son i showed u the eyebrows as well

and i honestly don't even see the rest of shit u mentioned

what makes me look more mature? son i showed u the eyebrows as well

and i honestly don't even see the rest of shit u mentioned
How did you morhped photos? i m with laptop and if i would morp you , you would see what i mean, you cant understand it unless you see the difference

• +1
How did you morhped photos? i m with laptop and if i would morp you , you would see what i mean, you cant understand it unless you see the difference
I literally showed u the difference and how it makes me look W O R S E

I literally showed u the difference and how it makes me look W O R S E
It doesnot you are just unfamiliar with it. It made you look more mature, before it you looked like child. Do it agaaain and this time make significant differenc not 3mm.

• +1
It doesnot you are just unfamiliar with it. It made you look more mature, before it you looked like child. Do it agaaain and this time make significant differenc not 3mm.
WHAT MADE ME LOOK MORE MATURE??

I showed u like 3 things

WHAT MADE ME LOOK MORE MATURE??

I showed u like 3 things
Taller chin, make it more taller aand show me the pics, also make lips more taller.

• +1
Taller chin, make it more taller aand show me the pics, also make lips more taller.
This looks terrible bro

Terrible

Also lips any thicker than this will enter crazy territory

View attachment 597539
YOU NEED CHIN TALL LIKE THIS AND WIDE EYES ALSO WIDE LIPS TO LOOK Haamronious, you also need eyelashes, and wider eyebrows, longer.
also i need eyelashes? i have a bunch of eyelashes already lmao what even are you talking about bro...

You need wide eyes just like megan fox has, taller chin and wider lips and bigger skull.
would have made sense if my eyes weren't just as wide as hers

my chin is already tall any taller is uncanny

my lips width is perfect for my face, any wider looks creepy and becomes failo

i really don't understand what you are going on about ngl

would have made sense if my eyes weren't just as wide as hers
View attachment 597562View attachment 597564View attachment 597563
my chin is already tall any taller is uncanny
View attachment 597569View attachment 597570
my lips width is perfect for my face, any wider looks creepy and becomes failo
View attachment 597567View attachment 597568

i really don't understand what you are going on about ngl
Man you are zooming on your picture aand not on meganfox's Just fucking get third eye maan, you need Third eye dead serious, aalso second chin would be good, now go and maake zoomed pictures for fucks sake. I NEVER SEEN SOMEONE COPE LIKE THIS

Man you are zooming on your picture aand not on meganfox's Just fucking get third eye maan, you need Third eye dead serious, aalso second chin would be good, now go and maake zoomed pictures for fucks sake. I NEVER SEEN SOMEONE COPE LIKE THIS
you are so weird man

you are projecting your cope onto me as well

and no that chin looks horrid and downward grown

i don't understand your ''zooming'' cope tbh whatever man u are talking mad shit

Caged
Caged
Caged

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and CrazyFitLover
you are so weird man

you are projecting your cope onto me as well

and no that chin looks horrid and downward grown

i don't understand your ''zooming'' cope tbh whatever man u are talking mad shit
NO shut up, you aare zooming, megans nose's more part looks in unzoomed picture, while small part of your nose looks in your zoomed picture, you are clearly delusional not even blackpill can save you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
NO shut up, you aare zooming, megans nose's more part looks in unzoomed picture, while small part of your nose looks in your zoomed picture
???????????????

You need wraparound shotgun impant from epply

You need wraparound shotgun impant from epply
Why? I proved all of my point with substance by showing you pictures and everything. You talked in mere words that made no sense pertaining to my face. Lol

lmao what are you laughing about

I debunked everything this nigga said
you need a good base in order to benefit from the augmentations that @CrazyFitLover was talking about

the space between your eyes is way wider than normal and your nose is very bulbous which are both huge unfixable fialos

• Love it
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Why? I proved all of my point with substance by showing you pictures and everything. You talked in mere words that made no sense pertaining to my face. Lol
Didnot proved shite with zoomed pictures, didnot fulfilled my advices aalso, you didnot do shit man, shut up. Go on tinder and post results here then you will realise whaat i m talking about, i dont know anymore how to explain it to you, remember rat mogs you.