Insane PE method. [LOW INHIBcels GTFIH]

halloweed

halloweed

Finished reading this 29 page pdf idk how they came up with the method and I don’t know how reliable it is, but it was interesting nevertheless.
Essentially this is injecting a vasodilator (prostaglandin E) into ur dick tissue for engorgement of the penis tissue therefore increasing the penile tissue length over time.
IMG 0525

IMG 0530

The patient 1 (Aged 40) went from average size to nearly double average size considering length and girth.

IMG 0533

Patient 2 (Aged 30)

The method is: Inject 0.5 - 1000 mcg of prostaglandin E into the corpus cavernosum

To enhance the effect we have to use a potentiator which increases the effectiveness of the vasodilator, potentiators include:

But optimally, you should keep it simple and only inject testosterone esters, or DHT undecanoate (if you ever get to source it :lul:
We inject the testosterone in order to produce optimal hormone levels and increase collagen production in the penile tissue.

Relaxin is also a great potentiator and should be injected into the same site of the penis in the diagram pasted earlier.

This should be done for a maximum of 18 months to see results.

@sb23 @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender @Fartmaxxing @NZb6Air @CoreSchizo @9898 @Rigged

Attachments

• 1727996703013.png
    1727996703013.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, RecessedCel5, nope and 21 others
This stuff is amazing. To bad no one will see my shlong until surgery 😢
48% increase is insane though.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, itiswhatitis1, PsychoH and 4 others
Bookmarked + bump

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, itiswhatitis1, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
Someone try this out before I do, I can’t keep living with a 2 x 3.:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, itiswhatitis1, wastedspermcel and 2 others
Finished reading this 29 page pdf idk how they came up with the method and I don’t know how reliable it is, but it was interesting nevertheless.
Essentially this is injecting a vasodilator (prostaglandin E) into ur dick tissue for engorgement of the penis tissue therefore increasing the penile tissue length over time.
View attachment 3216394
View attachment 3216395

The patient 1 (Aged 40) went from average size to nearly double average size considering length and girth.

View attachment 3216359

Patient 2 (Aged 30)
View attachment 3216397

The method is: Inject 0.5 - 1000 mcg of prostaglandin E into the corpus cavernosum
View attachment 3216374
View attachment 3216380

To enhance the effect we have to use a potentiator which increases the effectiveness of the vasodilator, potentiators include:

View attachment 3216384

But optimally, you should keep it simple and only inject testosterone esters, or DHT undecanoate (if you ever get to source it :lul:
We inject the testosterone in order to produce optimal hormone levels and increase collagen production in the penile tissue.

Relaxin is also a great potentiator and should be injected into the same site of the penis in the diagram pasted earlier.
View attachment 3216386

@sb23 @wastedspermcel @MA_ascender @Fartmaxxing @NZb6Air @CoreSchizo @9898 @Rigged
Vasodilation is how clamping and jelqing increase your length as well, this just seems like a riskier and more expensive method of doing that

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and halloweed
Vasodilation is how clamping and jelqing increase your length as well, this just seems like a riskier and more expensive method of doing that

It took shots at them both.

• +1
Reactions: sb23, itiswhatitis1 and NZb6Air
you got dr nefario making penis enlargement device:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and PsychoH
I suppose though it's worth a shot, prostaglandins never go systemic.

neither of those are jelqing
True, the doc only aimed at clamping and hanging, but jelqing made the middle of my dick wide, no larp. I think it’s blood pooling.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I wonder if topical minoxidil would work too lol, as it's also a vasodilator

I wonder if topical minoxidil would work too lol, as it's also a vasodilator
I remember reading a thread here where someone applied minox to their penis and said they gained girth or something

• +1
I remember reading a thread here where someone applied minox to their penis and said they gained girth or something
I just got some, I'll try it out

@gooner23 @8uAte @org3cel.RR @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: sb23, org3cel.RR and 8uAte
make a thread of the things u found actually worth doing plz

Bump

• +1
Ok I will do this

• Love it
Reactions: halloweed
Bump + I think boldenone is also good cause it grows new blood vessels

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Rigged
View attachment 3216394
View attachment 3216395

View attachment 3216359

Patient 2 (Aged 30)
View attachment 3216397

View attachment 3216374
View attachment 3216380

View attachment 3216384

View attachment 3216386

Holy fuck this might work, mirin the effort

• Love it
This was posted a long time ago

I tried finding it but never could

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rigged and sportsmogger
View attachment 3216394
View attachment 3216395

View attachment 3216359

Patient 2 (Aged 30)
View attachment 3216397

View attachment 3216374
View attachment 3216380

View attachment 3216384

View attachment 3216386

Read up on both PGE1 and relaxing b4 for this, pge1 would be great if priapism wasnt almost guaranteed
And for relaxin its too theoretical for me to consider yet

Assuming u performed under perfect conditions then sure but id be careful

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Rigged and sportsmogger
Read up on both PGE1 and relaxing b4 for this, pge1 would be great if priapism wasnt almost guaranteed
And for relaxin its too theoretical for me to consider yet

Assuming u performed under perfect conditions then sure but id be careful
Is boldenone intracavernousal good for this?

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rigged and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
  • +1
Reactions: Rigged
@Clavicular try this please

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and fluoride1337
Tag me at least nigro

Brb getting a 12 inch cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and halloweed
Whats the worst that could happen?

• +1
More like retard method. Imagine destroying your dick cause you wanna satisfy some roasties :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
More like retard method. Imagine destroying your dick cause you wanna satisfy some roasties :lul::lul::lul:
No one will try it here, the tried it in the study hence why I posted it.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Whats the worst that could happen?
There’s so many bad things that could happen, but the worst is accidentally injecting into a blood vessel or vein and getting a pulmonary embolism (where a blood clot travels to ur lungs)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere, android, Sapieeen and 2 others
How comes no one said ‘dnr’ or something like that?

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
I know this method because there was a guy on the PE forums who tried this and really committed himself. His name was Saiyan22 (I think) on the Thunders Place forum. However his threads about using PGE were on a different forum.
You might be able to track it down if you have a look. As far as I recall his gains were minimal but he was already a seasoned PE enthusiast.

• +1
View attachment 3216394
View attachment 3216395

View attachment 3216359

Patient 2 (Aged 30)
View attachment 3216397

View attachment 3216374
View attachment 3216380

View attachment 3216384

View attachment 3216386

Holy shit where can you source this?

• +1
did the paper mention if they can maintain erections and sensitivity for the same period ?

• +1