Insane post rep ratio mog 180⁰ change from @LondonVille

You’re a manlet and a virgin
I love my height, I wish I was even taller tbh

stop saying i'm a virgin you retard, it wouldn't make it the truth to say that over and over again. i've been with 2 woman i just don't like to bark or talk about that you moron. go rope again pls lol.

and by women i mean women..not pigs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Marsiere214
stop saying i'm a virgin you retard, it wouldn't make it the truth to say that over and over again. i've been with 2 woman i just don't like to bark or talk about that you moron. go rope again pls lol.

giphy.gif

and by women i mean women..not pigs.
i have 28 lays ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756, ThreadMatters and Marsiere214
who are you
You spend 10 hours a day on here and claim to be chad and have no pics and you told me you’re 5’6

Seems legit

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
You spend 10 hours a day on here and claim to be chad and have no pics and you told me you’re 5’6

Seems legit

didn't claim to be chad ever you idiot, imagine things theory. i only said i look decent.

didn't claim to be chad ever you idiot, imagine things theory. i only said i look decent.
Nope you said you’re a chaddam (Arab chad) but it turns out you’re an Israeli Jew manlet
It’s so over I’m sorry
How are you even in the IDF at 5’6? 😂

• JFL

Fuck another caging attack. that's who i'm talking with it's just not real..only in the internet. guys like you stfu IRL like good dogs. they don't dare to talk like that irl.

View attachment 772350

Fuck another caging attack. that's who i'm talking with it's just not real..only in the internet. guys like you stfu IRL like good dogs.
Just show your pic? Wow I’m fat! But I’m 6’2 whilst you’re 5’6 and a virgin... so it’s all good

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
@Warlow should I rope? This midget is obsessed with me @Azoriko

who are you
a nigga who also heightmogs, dickmogs, and even facemogs you, and i'm subhuman so it's really over for you ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Just show your pic? Wow I’m fat! But I’m 6’2 whilst you’re 5’6 and a virgin... so it’s all good

at least your ''happy'' bro whatever hehe. you will never know the feeling of looking in the mirror without the idea to rope hehehe.

a nigga who also heightmogs, dickmogs, and even facemogs you, and i'm subhuman so it's really over for you ngl

WHO ARE YOU

• Hmm...
at least your ''happy'' bro whatever hehe. you will never know the feeling of looking in the mirror without the idea to rope hehehe.
Seems like you’re projecting
How tall are you?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@Marsiere214 is @Azoriko alt

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
more people know me on this site tbh, who are you?
A 5'6 Israeli manlet:feelsrope:

fuck i don't even know who you are jfl, you're trying to get in but i srsly don't want to be your friend..fuck.

Idk I have ignored him after he kept making excuses for why he's fat and can't lose weight due to slow metabolism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Marsiere214, Azoriko and 1 other person
fuck i don't even know who you are jfl, you're trying to get in but i srsly don't want to be your friend..fuck.
why would i even consider befriending you irl?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 756
Cope. you're mad that both muslim and jewish chads roast you at the same time.
You’re not a chad though
You said so yourself and you’re a manlet virgin
So over I’m sorry for you

• +1
why would i even consider befriending you irl?

fuck stfu holy shit...you want my attention so bad. go play with your online friends...the people that know you or whatever.

• +1
@Warlow
Just ignore the Israeli incel midget. He’s a virgin and won’t show pics @Azoriko

• +1
He's slowly becoming a forum chad.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Warlow and Deleted member 756
fuck stfu holy shit...you want my attention so bad. go play with your online friends...the people that know you or whatever.
remember this started b/c of your baseless attack on @LondonVillie I don't even dislike you. I just find starting petty drama a bitch trait

• +1
remember this started b/c of your baseless attack on @LondonVillie I don't even dislike you. I just find starting petty drama a bitch trait

I know you're biased so i wouldn't waste my time on you, also don't know you or care. keep sucking that deformed princess ass.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back