Insane result from Alfaro in motion

M

Marco Polo

Diamond

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Mouthbreath and Pumanator
he's located in Spain

he looks like ass. stop male gaze coping you fucking idiots. it takes alot of shit to be conventionally attractive. id prob cap at like 20 matches in a day with this retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Hipcel, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
he looks like ass. stop male gaze coping you fucking idiots. it takes alot of shit to be conventionally attractive. id prob cap at like 20 matches in a day with this retard
he looks objectively good now, no question about it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Slob and 3 others
He looks good. Stop the 🧢

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, user47283 and 1 other person
he looks objectively good now, no question about it
then run him on tinder. you really think hes going to kill tinder now? hes probably going to get near to nothing you fool. in what world does any dude who looks like this slay on tinder? i assume its because you want bimax and you think youll become some sort of zack cox tier character?

then run him on tinder. you really think hes going to kill tinder now? hes probably going to get near to nothing you fool. in what world does any dude who looks like this slay on tinder? i assume its because you want bimax and you think youll become some sort of zack cox tier character?
not a good parameter, we all now everyone will have a drop on their smv on tinder for x reasons. But this guy with some good pictures would kill on tinder, imo.

His side profile isn't as good but the front is insane, he's got good harmony and it doesn't look uncanny. I don't need bimax and I see his results are above average for sure (look the other patients from alfaro, they didn't ascend as much)

the new jaw suits him so much even with a shitty nose and high forehead he's got some good appeal overall

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, user47283 and ChristianChad
not a good parameter, we all now everyone will have a drop on their smv on tinder for x reasons. But this guy with some good pictures would kill on tinder, imo.

His side profile isn't as good but the front is insane, he's got good harmony and it doesn't look uncanny. I don't need bimax and I see his results are above average for sure (look the other patients from alfaro, they didn't ascend as much)

the new jaw suits him so much even with a shitty nose and high forehead he's got some good appeal overall
oh yes, the only way to objectively test a mans smv isnt a good parameter but asking a bunch of dudes is. You people are so delusional.

oh yes, the only way to objectively test a mans smv isnt a good parameter but asking a bunch of dudes is. You people are so delusional.
if that's the only "objetive" way it sucks, if you think tinder is a good measurement you just haven't been doing this yourself. My appeal irl is way above what it seems on tinder.

and i'm not even coming from a psl autistic standpoint, if you can't see how much better and good this guy looks now you must have poor eyesight

if that's the only "objetive" way it sucks, if you think tinder is a good measurement you just haven't been doing this yourself. My appeal irl is way above what it seems on tinder.

and i'm not even coming from a psl autistic standpoint, if you can't see how much better and good this guy looks now you must have poor eyesight
i can see that hes improved, however its not enough. what in the world makes you think that its even close to enough? because you say so?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Do you think he got significantly better looking?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i can see that hes improved, however its not enough. what in the world makes you think that its even close to enough? because you say so?
What does he need to get in order for it to be enough?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
it's no rocket science, just leave your basement and you'll see that worse looking guys are out there with girls by the hundreds, you'll even spot a few subhumans. He's way above the threshold for most girls at this point, unless he's 5'5 or less but he seems tall.

unless by enough you mean enough to be a male model then your full of shit

i think we needed a vid of him in motion before the surgery, he does not look incel anymore after surgery

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
he looks htn now tbh, with very good pictures he could probably slay on tinder. Rhino, leaner face and a better haircut and other softmaxxes would help though. Overall pretty decent result

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, MadTwatter, highT and 2 others
it's no rocket science, just leave your basement and you'll see that worse looking guys are out there with girls by the hundreds, you'll even spot a few subhumans. He's way above the threshold for most girls at this point, unless he's 5'5 or less but he seems tall.

SAYS WHO? BECAUSE IVE NEVER SEEN A DUDE WHO LOOKED ANYTHING LIKE THIS CALLED ATTRACTIVE ON AVERAGE

Great results, I should check him out.

SAYS WHO? BECAUSE IVE NEVER SEEN A DUDE WHO LOOKED ANYTHING LIKE THIS CALLED ATTRACTIVE ON AVERAGE
then you need to go out more, and talk to more girls.

the looks threshold is not as high as you all autists think, 4 to 4.5 psl is already good enough for most girls, and this guy's HTN rn. Tinder is not real life.

IMG 20220730 185025

Looks chadlite in motion if tall

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, MadTwatter, ScramFranklin and 2 others
from cuck to chadlite:owo:

Last edited:
have u ever considered maybe he didn't wanna be some tinder slayer but just improve from his starting point. He went from deformed looking to normal, he can get a gf now. Maybe instead of being so solipsistic consider that everyone has different goals from surgery and not everyone is an autistic narcissist like you who thinks you should kill yourself if you're not top 0.001% . Or maybe you know all this but due to your low iq and shit tier personality the only way you can get attention and reacts is by saying retarded provocative stuff

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
From babyfaced 15 year old looking subhuman to a nice looking young man.
I have the same exact issue, small recessed jaw, tiny chin, short face, very deep bite + overbite. It's over. I look 16 at 27 and it's entirely because of my baby-like jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
From babyfaced 15 year old looking subhuman to a nice looking young man.
I have the same exact issue, small recessed jaw, tiny chin, short face, very deep bite + overbite. It's over. I look 16 at 27 and it's entirely because of my baby-like jaw.
Only solution to that is surgery + orthodontics, and the earlier the better

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Hipcel
more movement was needed.