Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 29155, tbh aff and 2 others
from subhuman to subhuman, truly exhilarating

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
insane

gave her scleral show tho unless it’s the angle

SFScels alwyas have the biggest ascension. I swear when a maxfac sees one, he knows thats gonna be a future advertisement

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 20631, AscensionCel and 1 other person
a subhuman foid
Except retarded jaw (might be not genetic) she has masculine facial features and wide neck, pretty sure her son will be good looking and thank her. Tho masc foids aren’t very attractive but at least they will have a higher chance to continue their bloodline. The fact you are on this forum is probably because ur dad fucked cute roastie and you are now suffering from her gracile genes

Attachments

• 28B242D9-3804-4D12-B0E0-A2A590F226D0.jpeg
    28B242D9-3804-4D12-B0E0-A2A590F226D0.jpeg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Marsik
They made her midface taller instead of just making her chin taller like they should have done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
They made her midface taller instead of just making her chin taller like they should have done.
Nah only genio makes you look like a retarded ogre also it doesn’t fix closed smile

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Allornothing
How can they make the midface taller, it's literally impossible because u don't change the nose size

How can they make the midface taller, it's literally impossible because u don't change the nose size
CW rotation I’m guessing. Since they operate on the lower maxilla I assume only philtrum length will change.