Insane slay story tbh

cytoplasm

cytoplasm

Dinaric pride
Banged a legit htb maybe higher idk tbh who has like 100k+ followers on TikTok.

She’s very very pretty to me, naturally pretty too,

Basically, she asks me to come over yesterday on tinder. I go over, she’s wearing a summer dress she’s so hot lol.

We chat for like 2 hours and just vibe and drink a bit. She says I can stay so no point rushing.

Anyways we fuck, actually insane how hot she was fuckkkkk.

Anyways, she tells me as we fuck the first time ‘you’re only my second body btw’ which makes sense as she got out of a 7 year LTR recently.

She said she’s been on dinner dates and shit by lawyers and shit but never fucked them as she didn’t feel like she liked them enough.

Anyways, so after we fuck the first time, she starts telling me she wants to experiment and she has rape fantasies and shit. So I’m like yo wtf and she’s asking if we can do it and just rough her up.
She says like her ex never wanted to do it.

So I’m like ye we can lol. Then we just talk about random shit.
Then we start kissing and shit and she’s like ‘let’s do it you know… like sort of non consensual’.

So I’m like ‘yo what. You sure about this?’ And she’s like ye. So I ask what’s off limits and she says nothing.

So…..

I basically grab her throw her to her knees and face fuck her for like ten minutes really hard. Like legit had her against the wall. Her eyes were streaming lmao. I had her hands tied as well. Then I’m slapping her, spitting on her etc. Pin her against the wall and rail her, then rail her in doggy. Was insane tbh.

She told me after she’s never been face fucked before and found it hard but liked pleasing me lmao.

Anyways if you want pics of her let me in Dm and I’ll send. You’d probs be a bit shocked if you saw her lol and she was doing all this tbh. But ye was fun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, xyukeeee, PsychoH and 6 others
DO you think wishiwaschico is a larping faggot or no?

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, greycel, whiteislandpill and 1 other person
These nuts were slaying your chin