6DBE219A-22FC-431C-B32F-13A31AB1FEA0.jpeg
    414.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 15569, ManzareK and 1 other person
all it took was a shower

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 15569 and Anchor_Ship
Wtf are you talking about? He was a child and he is now an adult, but he still looks the same.

Tom Holland is successful because of his acting and gymnastics skills, not because of his looks, because he isn't a very good looking guy. That is also how he managed to have success in Hollywood even though he is very short.

Hollywood success is mostly a matter of acting skills and looks to a certain extent.

Modelling success is mostly a matter of height and looks.

That is the difference.

@Anchor_Ship Tom Holland and Zendaya have been dating for quite a while. So his height clearly isn't a problem for her.

@Anchor_Ship Tom Holland and Zendaya have been dating for quite a while. So his height clearly isn't a problem for her.
Never said it was inkwell

Wtf are you talking about? He was a child and he is now an adult, but he still looks the same.

Tom Holland is successful because of his acting and gymnastics skills, not because of his looks, because he isn't a very good looking guy. That is also how he managed to have success in Hollywood even though he is very short.

Hollywood success is mostly a matter of acting skills and looks to a certain extent.

Modelling success is mostly a matter of height and looks.

That is the difference.
Are you blind? He is clearly above average looking

He just closed his mouth. Looks like normal development.

Still a htn/chadlite. I don't understand how people think the average person outside looks like this. He has masculine robust bones. Literally just denser eyebrows away from looking like Ed Skrein.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Are you blind? He is clearly above average looking
Yes but only if you consider the fact that the average british man is a fat ugly guy, then yes, Tom Holland is above average in that sense, but he isn't anywhere near as good looking as guys like Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Ryan Gosling, Tom Cruise, or Brad Pitt. When I said average, I meant normie.

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
He just closed his mouth. Looks like normal development.

Still a htn/chadlite. I don't understand how people think the average person outside looks like this. He has masculine robust bones. Literally just denser eyebrows away from looking like Ed Skrein.
Yes but only if you consider the fact that the average british man is a fat ugly guy, then yes, Tom Holland is above average in that sense, but he isn't anywhere near as good looking as guys like Leonardo DiCaprio, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Ryan Gosling, Tom Cruise, or Brad Pitt. When I said average, I meant normie
He’s Low tier chadlite at best and high tier normie at worst which is still above average I don’t want to argue this, it’s universal knowledge