insane steroid transformation gymcels gtfih

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
found this online, claims to have ran 500mg test e for 12 weeks, images are 6 weeks in, did proper pct and kept most of his gains. also says his bench went from 60kg to 120kg

if ur still natty and just training for aesthetics wtf are u doing? claims to have made 2-3 years of gains in 6 weeks insane jfl, clearly a hyper responder if true (apparently not according to orc tho)

timestamped images
https://postimg.cc/K42fwY3B
https://postimg.cc/bDXDGsfT

@ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico @moreroidsmoredates @Orc @BrahminBoss @try2beme

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Sny, Sprinkles and 4 others
testosterone takes 4 weeks to saturate in the blood the entire story makes no sense, it would essentially be a two week cycle.

• +1
Reactions: zura, 5.5psl, Subhuman232 and 2 others
testosterone takes 4 weeks to saturate in the blood the entire story makes no sense, it would essentially be a two week cycle.
This

There is no way he would be able to double his bench, he could have been on orals or sarms as well or something else.

i thought so too but the time stamped images seems to be legit, if he was a hyper responder wouldnt it result in him reaching full saturation quicker or just responding to each individual dose substantially, i think if its the latter it could be possible

if he was a hyper responder wouldnt it result in him reaching full saturation quicker
not how it works.

hyper responders don't tend to blow up quicker, they just tend to keep gaining size, on testosterone only most people cap at a certain weight eventually just like they do naturally.
or just responding to each individual dose substantially, i think if its the latter it could be possible
it's the internet it's most likely just made up, the timestamp isn't actually in the picture itself.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, BrahminBoss, n9wiff and 1 other person
not how it works.

hyper responders don't tend to blow up quicker, they just tend to keep gaining size, on testosterone only most people cap at a certain weight eventually just like they do naturally.

it's the internet it's most likely just made up, the timestamp isn't actually in the picture itself.
What do you mean on test only ?

not how it works.

can it also be measured through blood work by seeing how the certain dosage effects test levels or is that not a good indicator?

What do you mean on test only ?
the really big guys are using much more than just test.
can it also be measured through blood work by seeing how the certain dosage effects test levels or is that not a good indicator?
not really, testosterone in the blood means very little, it's how well your androgen receptors respond to what you have that matters.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and atlantean
I'll stay natty.

But good job, Op.

i honestly don't like the test look

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and try2beme
the really big guys are using much more than just test.

not really, testosterone in the blood means very little, it's how well your androgen receptors respond to what you have that matters.
I thought test is the main thing for muscle gain. The rest are for enhancement expect tren.

Both are important. The more test you have the more you’ll technically respond up to a limit. Some just respond to 300 like others to 600

i honestly don't like the test look
that's not a test look, looks more like d-bol or some shit.

the muscle is bloated and definitionless.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and gooner23
I thought test is the main thing for muscle gain. The rest are for enhancement expect tren.

Both are important. The more test you have the more you’ll technically respond up to a limit. Some just respond to 300 like others to 600
test isn't for enhancement it's just the base to maintain physical function, the compounds that do the heavy lifting are usually stacked on top of that.

it's possible to gain from test only though, but most people still plateau from it eventually, usually sooner than later.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and MaestheticMaso
Shitty forearms

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
his physique looks funny he should workout his forearms it looks like he inflated his shoulders and biceps

• +1
found this online, claims to have ran 500mg test e for 12 weeks, images are 6 weeks in, did proper pct and kept most of his gains. also says his bench went from 60kg to 120kg

View attachment 2896532

if ur still natty and just training for aesthetics wtf are u doing? claims to have made 2-3 years of gains in 6 weeks insane jfl, clearly a hyper responder if true (apparently not according to orc tho)

timestamped images

@ConfusedBolivian @WishIwasChico @moreroidsmoredates @Orc @BrahminBoss @try2beme
A lot of fraudsters always lie about timeframe for clout.
I also have never once heard of PCT being effective for keeping gains, with a perfect PCT (not possible imo) your hormones return to the natural baseline and you still lose a good amount of size.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and ConfusedBolivian

View attachment 2896532

timestamped images

Amazing shit tbh

@Orc you natty or not? And what you take?

test isn't for enhancement it's just the base to maintain physical function, the compounds that do the heavy lifting are usually stacked on top of that.

it's possible to gain from test only though, but most people still plateau from it eventually, usually sooner than later.
True, learnt this also i was doing 500 test 20 dbol 10 rad and gains were good, now on deca and equipoise gains are much much better

@Orc how did his waist fill out and he got rid of the curve
is that a posture/flexing thing or what
he seemed to have asymmetry too

View attachment 2896532

timestamped images

I think he larped

• +1
Test didnt do shit to my body all the growth i had come from dbol and anadrol

• Love it
I think he larped
might be, but his muscles dont look proportional or balanced which could signify it was rapid gains idk, his chest looks super underdeveloped compared to his biceps

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Yeh jfl no way that's 6 weeks and I doubt that's even 12 weeks of transformation clearly lying about the time stamps and his strength gains too like no one gains 60kgs in bench in few weeks bruh

Yeh steroids blow you up pretty quick, especially if you eat properly

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Low IQ if you don't consider the long term effects of roiding