[ INSANE STORY ] Do I have autism?

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

Does anyone else turn up when they play sports? Specifically my issue is with pickup basketball. I generally pride myself as being calm and reasonable in my daily life but all that goes out the window when I’m on the court. My main goal is only really to lose fat so I don’t have a valuable dog in this race to begin with.

In a nut shell, I’m not the typical guard build. I’m 6’1 in the shoes and 205. So unless there is one of those token fat dudes on the court that are like 5’10 320 pound brick houses, I’m the strongest one on the court. Also, idk what it’s been but I’ve been taking so much better care of myself this past summer that I’m certain my T levels are as high as they’ve ever been.

Why am I telling you this? Well, it’s not that I intend to be aggressive, I just … am. I really can’t help it. Don’t get me wrong I’m good but more often than not I’m pretty rough with whoever I’m guarding.

People talk shit on the court. That’s natural. But honestly, I’m not taking shit from anyone lol. A mini episode like this has happened prior where it wasn’t as serious as the one today but the sentiment was the same. I fouled too hard on just one play and a kid walked off.

Today was the catalyst. This black kid, we will call him Auba.

We were on the same team and I was fucking up missing shots and then as I went to shake his hand he said “make a fucking lay up nigga”
I’m like Forsure. I sit out like 3 games Bc I’m tired then I go back in. Everything’s fine until he cherry-picks. Cherry picking for those who don’t know is when the majority of players are on one side of the court usually after a school. Then someone will launch a pass to you on the other side of the court with nobody guarding you. This is fucking gay as hell so I full on sprinted at bro, with no ill intention just to scare him, then I meet him and I honestly had full control of the ball and was seconds from ripping it out of his hands until I tripped and just gave up on it and he scored. Okay whatever. Then I just get verbal so hard from auba.
“You a little ass boy”
“You can’t guard me “
“Bitch ass nigga”
All while staring at me. That’s all fine Im cool not saying anything. The next play essentially the same thing happens except I held on to the ball firmly and basically he on my chest so I really just flung him off me. It felt clean though , but I’m bias. It felt clean so I gave him verbal right back.
“Oh yeaaa Little ass boy” after handling him.

This sent him in full blown rage mode where he wanted to fight me.
“Do that shit again bitch ass nigga”
“You tryna get socked the fuck out”

Etc etc. etc
I tried to derail the situation because I’m more embarrassed than scared because it looks like I’m the aggressor when I really just don’t care. I’m just staring at him like why is this happening. Still wants to fight me .
General shit talk after then nothing really.

I know I shouldn’t have but I did it for my own peace of mind but I told bro “sorry for turning up on you “ That was that.

People only see the after math so it looks like I’m the one coming into an otherwise peaceful place starting problems. Can anyone else relate? My little brother told me I was doing too much but he didn’t see the foul and he’s a cunt so he will try and make me feel dumb. My take on this is that I’m just an emotional person but I do take accountability for my actions so I’m gonna be harder on myself because I hold myself to a high standard. The standard where you don’t act out in public, which I felt like I did even if I didn’t really. What y’all think

• +1
Reactions: Nims
98752E2B DD51 4C95 B9B5 9BFDE8EFCEF1

Last edited:
Does anyone else turn up when they play sports? Specifically my issue is with pickup basketball. I generally pride myself as being calm and reasonable in my daily life but all that goes out the window when I’m on the court. My main goal is only really to lose fat so I don’t have a valuable dog in this race to begin with.
Never played it wouldnt know.

In a nut shell, I’m not the typical guard build. I’m 6’1 in the shoes and 205.
Mirin.

So unless there is one of those token fat dudes on the court that are like 5’10 320 pound brick houses, I’m the strongest one on the court. Also, idk what it’s been but I’ve been taking so much better care of myself this past summer that I’m certain my T levels are as high as they’ve ever been.

Why am I telling you this? Well, it’s not that I intend to be aggressive, I just … am. I really can’t help it. Don’t get me wrong I’m good but more often than not I’m pretty rough with whoever I’m guarding.
You have to be competitive to win tbf.
Aggressive-chest-bump GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This black
This Is Getting Good GIFs | Tenor

Then I just get verbal so hard from auba.
“You a little ass boy”
“You can’t guard me “
“Bitch ass nigga”
All while staring at me.

Oh Shit GIFs | Tenor

This Auba kid needs his mouth cleaned out.

That’s all fine Im cool not saying anything. The next play essentially the same thing happens except I held on to the ball firmly and basically he on my chest so I really just flung him off me. It felt clean though , but I’m bias. It felt clean so I gave him verbal right back.
“Oh yeaaa Little ass boy” after handling him.
Nice.
This-is-nice GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Teach Auba who his daddy is.

This sent him in full blown rage mode where he wanted to fight me.
“Do that shit again bitch ass nigga”
“You tryna get socked the fuck out”
Should have knocked that Auba out right then and there.
Mixed Martial Arts GIFs - Water Cooler - AnalystForum

People only see the after math so it looks like I’m the one coming into an otherwise peaceful place starting problems. Can anyone else relate?
Yep it happens all the time tbh, wrong place wrong time. Unfortunetly theres not much you can do, seems like you did the High IQ thing and just left peacfully. With tiktok and what not today its really cucked bet you would have been fucked if you clocked him and it was recorded.

My little brother told me I was doing too much but he didn’t see the foul and he’s a cunt so he will try and make me feel dumb. My take on this is that I’m just an emotional person but I do take accountability for my actions so I’m gonna be harder on myself because I hold myself to a high standard. The standard where you don’t act out in public, which I felt like I did even if I didn’t really. What y’all think
Seems good, decreases your change of getting punished for something where you wernt in the wrong. I would just keep an eye out on this Auba fella. If hes in your classes maybe teese him and fuck around with him like push his stuff "accidentally" etc.
Gotta play it High IQ Johan style.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )