Insane story of height increase

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
Literally i got goosebumps

Imagine making fun of this guy like @GigaChang (most annoying mf of the forum) makes fun of less attractive people on this forum although he is a subhuman too and this guy turns to a giant and mogs @GigaChang whole ancestory back to helll
"born a dwarf died a gaint"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel, Lmao, Deleted member 10913 and 6 others

Imagine making fun of this guy like @GigaChang (most annoying mf of the forum) makes fun of less attractive people on this forum although he is a subhuman too and this guy turns to a giant and mogs @GigaChang whole ancestory back to helll

Are you Pashtun?

@datboijj @ilyess @TRUE_CEL
@kel1382 @MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Gargantuan @GigaChang
@SkinjobCatastrophe @20Nobragger01
@Original @SayHeyHey
@goat2x @TraumatisedOgre
@Xen @BalkanPig @moonblunt
@looksmaxxer234 @Daw
@chaddyboi66 @Proex
@Chintuck22 @LondonVillie
@Blue @kjsbdfiusdf
@Acnno @Effortless @Nabilfekir
@R@m@
@thinwhiteduke @mewcoper
@toth77
@Ryan @Jaimius
@MentalcelTyronelite @disillusioned
@Yellow_fever_cel @Absi
@itisogre @Cardiologyscribe
@Nabilfekir @qwertyqazqwerty
@ChadFucksYourOneitis @Monk
@Enfant terrible @ArvidGustavsson
@Zakamg @GucciBananaBrick
@dnrd @16tyo @Yellow_fever_cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Looks234, Deleted member 10913 and 4 others
imo huge failo
you need to take the harmomy pill
small hands small feet small dick
unproportional height is a huge failo

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
love the natural hgh stories except the part where most of them die

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
imo huge failo
you need to take the harmomy pill
small hands small feet small dick
unproportional height is a huge failo
But his Hands and feet also got giant. See the full video

• +1
Reactions: RealTruecel
Need his Hands and feet also got giant. See the full video
just looked at the thumbnail
slayer then. I need those proportions

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
No why u thought of that.. I think there is a theory that kashmiris are lost tribe of isreal but i don't know
I have heard stories that Pashtuns and Kashmiris are descended from Israelites.
You’re whiter than most south Asians which is typical for Kashmiris

• +1
Pituitary gland pill

• Love it
He listened to this

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Deleted member 10949, Inscol and 2 others
Yh who knows Gandy and i have same ancestory lmao

Height after 6’3 is a huge failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, gamma, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
Height after 6’3 is a huge failo
I know but imagine people who bullied him.. At the time of death he was height mogging the shitt out of them.. Braaa faith is too brutal

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I know but imagine people who bullied him.. At the time of death he was height mogging the shitt out of them.. Braaa faith is too brutal
Mmh yeah maybe, but face mogging Is way better

no he listened to subliminals

Mmh yeah maybe, but face mogging Is way better
It makes me wonder what our bodies can naturally achieve if we have control over subconscious brain like pituitary gland
I think no one be an incel if we are able to control sub conscious brain in the future
Don't hate your body it's truly beautiful
Pituitary gland pill

With just 50 years lifespan , do you think it was worth it?

• So Sad
Halo*** look at how wet girls get over Jacob Elordi. He’s 4.5 psl at best.
Ur face start looking like the guy in the video and u get disproportionate.. That's the problem.. Im not saying that everyone above 6 4 looks shitt but in most cases u look like a caveman unless you r facially very beautiful

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Im 6’4 and height means nothing
Stupid argument, you said height above 6’3” is a failo, it’s simply not it’s an advantage instead. You’re just ugly facially and your height won’t compensate enough for that.

Stupid argument, you said height above 6’3” is a failo, it’s simply not it’s an advantage instead. You’re just ugly facially and your height won’t compensate enough for that.
Innit ?

@LondonVillie
btw having full control to pituitary gland is also on my long list of things I will activate
along with myostatin activation

Working out is subhuman
a cat could sleep for 200 years and still jump 8 ft in the year to pounce on a bird

• Love it
Most Kashmiris look like regular South Asians albeit slightly lighter. The white-passing South Asians are mostly a minority group amongst Nuristanis (Afghans) and Pashtuns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
Most Kashmiris look like regular South Asians albeit slightly lighter. The white-passing South Asians are mostly a minority group amongst Nuristanis (Afghans) and Pashtuns
Even among pashtuns and Afghans white passing curries are less than 1%

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Cope lol they r way more whiter than iranis

Even among pashtuns and Afghans white passing curries are less than 1%
No bro average Pakistani looks like Salludon bro. Trust me bro the Pakistanis aren’t like us dirty shitskins bro they are superior white people bro
Cope lol they r way more whiter than iranis
@Albeacho thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Ryan and Jason Voorhees
Goog
No bro average Pakistani looks like Salludon bro. Trust me bro the Pakistanis aren’t like us dirty shitskins bro they are superior white people bro

@Albeacho thoughts?
Google first image comparison.. Check yourself.. Copers.. people like u are sitting in ur countries and don't know a shittt:feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20210516 185539 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox
Screenshot 20210516 185612 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox
keep crying.. The biggest chad of this forum is not a irani

Goog

Google first image comparison.. Check yourself.. Copers.. people like u are sitting in ur countries and don't know a shittt:feelskek::feelskek:View attachment 1137678View attachment 1137679keep crying.. The biggest chad of this forum is not a irani
Cherrypicked pictures. Inb4 cope ive lived in Kashmir and most people there still looked South Asian, they just had lighter skin, hook nose and bug eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, Jason Voorhees and Ryan
Cope lol.. How is it cheerypicked low iq.. First image comparison.. Write these key words in the search box and see it by ur self... I will not debate more with u cuz u r so low iq
Cherrypicked pictures. Inb4 cope ive lived in Kashmir and most people there still looked South Asian, they just had lighter skin, hook nose and bug eyes

Cope lol.. How is it cheerypicked low iq.. First image comparison.. Write these key words in the search box and see it by ur self... I will not debate more with u cuz u r so low iq
Imagine thinking that google images is an accurate indicator of the demography of a certain region. Most of Kashmir’s economy is dependent on tourism which is why they prefer to show it as an exotic destination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Jason Voorhees and Ryan
Imagine thinking that google images is an accurate indicator of the demography of a certain region. Most of Kashmir’s economy is dependent on tourism which is why they prefer to show it as an exotic destination
Why they don't show irani people that white.. U should have given a little money to the Google too.. Jfl at this level of cope :feelswhy:

kashmir nowadays is the pakistans
most of the hindus and central asians dipped

kashmir nowadays is the pakistans
most of the hindus and central asians dipped
U r right these Indian dravidians sub humans r trying to breed with the only human looking south asians (kashmirs) and making them sub humans too... Indians should give kashmir back to pakistan asap or their genes will also get fcked

Last edited:

If he posted here he’d be told to rope before he transformed into a giant at 21

If he posted here he’d be told to rope before he transformed into a giant at 21
"God can make the sun turn to ashes if he want to"

Why they don't show irani people that white.. U should have given a little money to the Google too.. Jfl at this level of cope :feelswhy:
B82C9F65 AE7C 429A B231 29034DF9A2C2

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I destroyed this cope in a post a few weeks back. Fucking many times do I have to say this jfl
Bro u should please visit Pakistan if u believe its a cope