INSANE TRANSFORMATION. bodybuilder turn into Chad with jaw gains, claim natty and it's all on his diet and breathing trough his nose

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
mp7utmwaksha1.png
ii2x1wtdksha1.png
pwduxgqfksha1.png
4c3kplznksha1.png
5hjlrbupksha1.png

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth, chaddyboi66, Skywalker and 3 others
HOW DO one achieve such transformation? I'm not affraid to use peeds if it mean getting this much natural jaw gains

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan and mfk
@Blackgymmax @2d v2 did you advise me to inject tren directly in my jaw muscle last year:feelskek:

w2tl7gism4e91.jpg

his body has some real fucked up proportioning with arms that are twice the size of his shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and User49
Yeah I have a slight doubts about the legitimacy of the whole thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
w2tl7gism4e91.jpg

his body has some real fucked up proportioning with arms that are twice the size of his shoulders.
that's his genetic i guess
He still mog the fuck out of you, me and 100% of ALL the users in the forum

• +1
Reactions: polishcel, ErbCel, Deleted member 22886 and 8 others
he got to single digit bf, chewed a lot, PEDs, and some bone growth from second puberty (jaw changes till 30 for some people)

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and 5.5psl
looking at the body pics.
It seems he is not natty.

He still mog the fuck out of you, me and 100% of ALL the users in the forum
he's not that tall or that heavy.

just has disproportionally large arms and breasts, neither of which I even want.

“I added 10mm of bigonial width to my skull simply by starting to breathe through my nose starting at the age of 26”

JFL at any retards who believe this tbh

I would bet my entire net worth that a narcy like him who is making a living based off of his appearance alone has definitely had work done. Gonial angle implants very likely. Among other things. He reminds me of a real life patrick bateman - narcissistic, obsessive, psychopathic traits

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 22886, Skywalker and 4 others
w2tl7gism4e91.jpg

Jesus Christ that physique is disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and ManzareK
Just start clenching your jaw muscles on pics theory

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
He has just lost like 3-5% body fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, User28823, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Being this much gymcelled isn't even necessary
Its just satisfying your own ego at this point

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Germania
he got to single digit bf, chewed a lot, PEDs, and some bone growth from second puberty (jaw changes till 30 for some people)
He is natural
1000001% sure

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and BrahminBoss
Jfl, imagine he is taking off his shirt in front of your girlfriend on the beach

He has a sick physique tho
Many people can't even acheive this on roids tbh his insertions and muscle mass as a natty is god like
He's also called as the natty arnold

• +1
? Dude his face literally looks the same idk wtf y’all seeing

Looks like he lost 1-2% more bodyfat(if it’s even that much lmao) and different lighting

His bones look the EXACT same

On first image comp it just looks like he lost fat in his face, plus photo is made with different angle and lighting. Second image comparison looks like simple lens effect, the second photo is made using proper portrait photo lens - try to search on effect of lens focal length type on portrait photos and you'll see exact same thing. Look at width of his skull/face on eye level - it's a dead giveaway, you can't change that area in any way, so it "getting wider" means it's just lens effect.

Also about first image comparison. I personally also lost some fat in cheeks after turning 25-26yo, and could do similar photo comparison, and I didn't do shit to get this effect it just happened naturally, I think it's natural to everyone that you lose cheek fat with time. So it's probably just him getting older and naturally losing cheek fat while coping that it's his magical routines that did it.

ahaha no way lol, it's Joel Kellett, I know some stuff about him since a friend of mine comes from the same county area as Kellett and some of his gym bros are from,

friend said you can still see the guy and gym partners train together at Kellett owned gym where he lives some of the year, in Penrith, NSW.

Take it from me for absolulety certain, that guy JUICES. 100% juicehead.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Skywalker and Manu le coq
ahaha no way lol, it's Joel Kellett, I know some stuff about him since a friend of mine comes from the same county area as Kellett and some of his gym bros are from,

friend said you can still see the guy and gym partners train together at Kellett owned gym where he lives some of the year, in Penrith, NSW.

Take it from me for absolulety certain, that guy JUICES. 100% juicehead.
Nice information, What about the jaw?
You yourself had experience with peds and facial changes, if my memories are correct you found yourself at the opposite of him with a bloated face, instead of hypertrophied masseters.
Any update abt it? Where you wrong and over reacted?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Nice information, What about the jaw?
You yourself had experience with peds and facial changes, if my memories are correct you found yourself at the opposite of him with a bloated face, instead of hypertrophied masseters.
Any update abt it? Where you wrong and over reacted?
I mean it should have gone well THEORETICALLY, but in practice I ended up with strong masseters all around but due to the specific shape of my masseter muscles, it made me bloated like a freaking chipmunk instead lol

(meme avec une perte de poids intense ca ne part pas ayaaaa)

• So Sad
I mean it should have gone well THEORETICALLY, but in practice I ended up with strong masseters all around but due to the specific shape of my masseter muscles, it made me bloated like a freaking chipmunk instead lol

(meme avec une perte de poids intense ca ne part pas ayaaaa)
Desole pour toi frero, j’espere que ca va mieux maintenant, je pense que meme une machoire developpe mais avec une forme ronde est meilleure que une machoire pas developper.
Exemple cilian murphy

Tu peux considerer le buccal fat removal si possible. Cette operation retire tout le gras situer dans les joues.
Je sais pas si c’est une bonne idee mais je vais prendre le risque,
je vais faire la meme chose que toi en puissance x10.
Je suis sous tren actuellement 5x plus anabolic que la test.
Je vais macher du mastic gum(5x plus solide que le chewinggum classic) pendant 1h par jours.
Souhaite moi bonne chance issou

Des problemes avec tes tempes? Ce sont elle developpes en exces par exemple?

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
He looks 40.

Stay away from PEDs guys.

lmfao im not gonna cope he looks good, but... looks so fucking gay. no way this dude has girls sucking him off on insta he looks like he's a fag on 4chan who posts about wanting to fuck twinks with his professor glasses and 1970s style

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
juiced to the gills , good physique though but weird arms compared to shoulders lol (needs to up his shoulders more)
hes also had jaw fillers im pretty sure

like who tf believes he is natty ? :feelskek:

looked better at 26

w2tl7gism4e91.jpg

This is literally ideal classic physique you kokk

Desole pour toi frero, j’espere que ca va mieux maintenant, je pense que meme une machoire developpe mais avec une forme ronde est meilleure que une machoire pas developper.
Exemple cilian murphy
View attachment 2082012
Tu peux considerer le buccal fat removal si possible. Cette operation retire tout le gras situer dans les joues.
Je sais pas si c’est une bonne idee mais je vais prendre le risque,
je vais faire la meme chose que toi en puissance x10.
Je suis sous tren actuellement 5x plus anabolic que la test.
Je vais macher du mastic gum(5x plus solide que le chewinggum classic) pendant 1h par jours.
Souhaite moi bonne chance issou

Des problemes avec tes tempes? Ce sont elle developpes en exces par exemple?
Le buccal fat pad n’est pas affecté par la perte de poids. C’est une operation très effective mais on doit être toujours mince pour avoir des bons résultats. La raison pour laquelle est le fait qu’il y a d’autres pads de gras sous le skin qui seront plus grands si vous êtes gros. Excusez mon français il y’a trois ans la dernière temps je me suis pratiqué.

• +1
Le buccal fat pad n’est pas affecté par la perte de poids. C’est une operation très effective mais on doit être toujours mince pour avoir des bons résultats. La raison pour laquelle est le fait qu’il y a d’autres pads de gras sous le skin qui seront plus grands si vous êtes gros. Excusez mon français il y’a trois ans la dernière temps je me suis pratiqué.
No worth bro, will take it into account

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back