Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 8140

With normal temples
Facelab 2024 10 02 12 17 17

With wide temples

HOLY descends so hard.

Does anyone know why the temples can’t be shaved with bone shaving meanwhile Zygos, jaw, chin, etc can???

Like genuine question.

It’s such a underrated falio because it makes your face look wider and shorter, makes your forehead and head look bigger, makes your zygos look flatter and your eyes more close set and small

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, BroMinBoss, Heatmiser and 4 others
@RealSurgerymax

Is their any surgery for this issue?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and ey88
Nga looks the same

• +1
Reactions: greywind, anthony111553, Aero and 5 others
View attachment 3212404

With normal temples
View attachment 3212405

With wide temples

HOLY descends so hard.

Does anyone know why the temples can’t be shaved with bone shaving meanwhile Zygos, jaw, chin, etc can???

Like genuine question.

It’s such a underrated falio because it makes your face look wider and shorter, makes your forehead and head look bigger, makes your zygos look flatter and your eyes more close set and small
Water, this is what makes vito's zygos so insane, but it's not that bad tbh rly, depends on your face structure

• +1
Reactions: greywind, iblamepheno1 and iloveboobs
Water, this is what makes vito's zygos so insane, but it's not that bad tbh rly, depends on your face structure
Exactly, Vito’s Zygos look so insane because his temples are narrow as fuck

I don’t think narrow temples are ideal but they sure are better then wide ones

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1

Depends so much on other features/pheno etc.. though. But yeah narrow temples make zygos insane, if you have them

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs

But tbh in general it's good to have a fuck ton of hair, and narrow temples close to eyebrows. Also low hairline obviously, but it's not really that important for every face, for some cases wider might even be better

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Zenis
Depends so much on other features/pheno etc.. though. But yeah narrow temples make zygos insane, if you have them
IMG 8145
Facelab 2024 10 02 12 29 05

Jfl, literally only changed the temples. This is telling me Zygo projection is a meme. Only thing that matters is how much your temples protrude out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Alucard69
But tbh in general it's good to have a fuck ton of hair, and narrow temples close to eyebrows. Also low hairline obviously, but it's not really that important for every face, for some cases wider might even be better
Vito’s temples are too narrow I rhink

Are his temples wide or narrow
IMG 8147

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
View attachment 3212418View attachment 3212420

Jfl, literally only changed the temples. This is telling me Zygo projection is a meme. Only thing that matters is how much your temples protrude out
Yeah but as you can see wider temples/bigger forehead is a neotenous trait, so it's okay for some people, also i think you might've taken hair from the hairline too, not just temporal peaks, not sure but that may be diff.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Facelab 2024 10 02 12 29 05
IMG 8145

“Nga looks the same”
@mug
@itzyaboyJJ

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and itzyaboyJJ
Yeah but as you can see wider temples/bigger forehead is a neotenous trait, so it's okay for some people, also i think you might've taken hair from the hairline too, not just temporal peaks, not sure but that may be diff.
It only works if you have a big jaw and your temple peaks are there as well, if you have reccesed temple peaks and your jaw is small well it’s ggs

No they're good/maybe even perfect for Vito. Not sure, he has hair covering all the time
View attachment 3212431
Probably normal/wide, but idk if he's recessed here
Rameriz had a big jaw/chin and covers it with hair so he was able to get away with it

Why? Aren’t narrow temples Like Vito’s low iq looking

Rameriz had a big jaw/chin and covers it with hair so he was able to get away with it

YOUR HIGH

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
It only works if you have a big jaw and your temple peaks are there as well, if you have reccesed temple peaks and your jaw is small well it’s ggs
Coverable with hair easily, and it's not the worst thing rly, lots of netenous prettyboy characters are drawn with wider foreheads.

Coverable with hair easily, and it's not the worst thing rly, lots of netenous prettyboy characters are drawn with wider foreheads.
Even then, you could see the head shape through the hair, like idk it makes your hair look too big like a clowns hair

• Hmm...

Hmm maybe for some ppl it has that effect, also narrow temples are normal for Vito's pheno. Having a shit ton of hair is good also

• +1
The only temple I go to is the tenple of the lord

AMEN

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Zenis
Hmm maybe for some ppl it has that effect, also narrow temples are normal for Vito's pheno. Having a shit ton of hair is good also
Only if you have good dimorphism I think. Long hair + mediocre or low Dimporhsim makes you look too femaine

Only if you have good dimorphism I think. Long hair + mediocre or low Dimporhsim makes you look too femaine
I mean hair density(and thickness), hairstyle is another topic

How you are 17 and in university?
Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and itzyaboyJJ
Even then, you could see the head shape through the hair, like idk it makes your hair look too big like a clowns hair
Depends on the severity, as you can see RR had wider temples, but oviously when the temples are too wide it becomes a failo in pretty much everyone, but it's not on the top of the importance list

• +1
I’m born late

What hairstyles work with it? Does mushroom hair cover it? I feel like mushroom hair makes it look even more brutal
Ofcourse not mushroom hair, you just want something that covers forehead/temples. can u elab by what u mean with mushroom hair, im not rly sure

Ofcourse not mushroom hair, you just want something that covers forehead/temples a bit. can u elab by what u mean with mushroom hair
Like curly hair that looks like a mop

Depends on the severity, as you can see RR had wider temples, but oviously when the temples are too wide it becomes a failo in pretty much everyone, but it's not on the top of the importance list
temples too wide I’m tryna think of a one example of this.

You know that one guy from Harry Potter?

• +1
Like curly hair that looks like a mop
I dislike the style tbh, i used to have a curly perm, but now i cringe thinking back, especially if u don't have naturally lol

I dislike the style tbh, i used to have a curly perm, but now i cringe thinking back, especially if u don't have naturally lol
I do have it naturally that’s the issue

Is there anyway to fix it? That’s why I look way better when my hairs wet because it’s my head low narrower as it covers a lot of my head

• Hmm...
Because then you would also have to shave the whole forehead or there would be a weird hole look

I do have it naturally that’s the issue

Is there anyway to fix it? That’s why I look way better when my hairs wet because it’s my head low narrower as it covers a lot of my head
How curly?

So it’s possible?

Like 3a? But my hair is giga damaged and homeless like
You can maybe iron your hair to something more wavy, but that's so much work tbh. You can probably grow a longer middle part, but for curly hair you need good products etc.. which is kinda annoying

• +1
You can maybe iron your hair to something more wavy, but that's so much work tbh. You can probably grow a longer middle part, but for curly hair you need good products etc.. which is kinda annoying
I used to steal my sisters products when I actually carried to look presentable. Now I go days without showering and my hair looks like a homeless man’s

• +1
His temples are wide but like normal wide, mines are like really wide dude. Whenever I push my hair up my head looks like an alien

• +1
I used to steal my sisters products when I actually carried to look presentable. Now I go days without showering and my hair looks like a homeless man’s
Yeah just use her products, or get your own, those are pretty cheap

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back