Insanely underrated flaw, why can’t this bone be shaved? Gtfih high iq users

And what do I do to make it curtian like
Just grow it to be longer on top and less long at sides tbh or something, you can easily find info on internet somewhere, reddit for example

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
Lol vito isn't brachy, his skull is actually pretty narrow and not short sagitaly
That’s why his pfl also looks so long, he has a narrow temple and narrow skull in generel.

Put his pfl on someone like Barret it would look Brady eyed

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Lol vito isn't brachy, his skull is actually pretty narrow and not short sagitaly
I was saying that brachy people doesn't have that taper between zygos and forehead they just have a straight line

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
I was saying that brachy people doesn't have that taper between zygos and forehead they just have a straight line
That taper is just hollowing because of lack of bone in the temple region, are you sure it’s a brachy skj thing

Yeah true, i think i remember something like that, that brachy people have wider temples
That taper is just hollowing because of lack of bone in the temple region, are you sure it’s a brachy skj thing
IIRC it's true on average

That’s why his pfl also looks so long, he has a narrow temple and narrow skull in generel.

Put his pfl on someone like Barret it would look Brady eyed
His PFL is longer than Barrett though, i'm pretty sure, it wouldn't rly look as wide, but not that beady eyed i think

I bonesmashed right here and got an ogre lump, doesnt even blend in

Thats the part i wanna bone shave.
Isnt bone shaving insanely cucked?
Dont know the complications

that's where your brain is bud. Also no one discusses it because it's a rare trait to have overly wide temples

View attachment 3212404

With normal temples
View attachment 3212405

With wide temples

HOLY descends so hard.

Does anyone know why the temples can’t be shaved with bone shaving meanwhile Zygos, jaw, chin, etc can???

Like genuine question.

It’s such a underrated falio because it makes your face look wider and shorter, makes your forehead and head look bigger, makes your zygos look flatter and your eyes more close set and small
can see what ur trying to tell but it can genuinely be a looksmin for some people with already tall skulls imo

Don’t listen to people denying this Failo
Imo this is Top 5 Most brutal Failos to Have. Literally descends you 3 points if combined with high Hairline like Jesse Pinkman @Zenis
has to be Top 1 Failo not related to Bones 🦴

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Zenis
Imo this is Top 5 Most brutal Failos to Have. Literally descends you 3 points if combined with high Hairline like Jesse Pinkman @Zenis
How to fix

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Jesse legit looked insane whenever his hair covered his massive forehead, but he legit looks like an incel when he shows his forehead. Just proves how brutal it is

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger
ITS SO LE OVER FOR BRO BECAUSE OF THIS ONE FLAWWWW!

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
most brainwashed user in org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, itzyaboyJJ and ugly loser
looks the same

• JFL
Looks the same u autistic faggot

• JFL
Joined Sep 13, 2024

View attachment 3212404

With normal temples
View attachment 3212405

With wide temples

HOLY descends so hard.

Does anyone know why the temples can’t be shaved with bone shaving meanwhile Zygos, jaw, chin, etc can???

Like genuine question.

It’s such a underrated falio because it makes your face look wider and shorter, makes your forehead and head look bigger, makes your zygos look flatter and your eyes more close set and small
Too small of a difference for it to be failo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back