INSANLEY BRUTAL THING HAPPEND DURING MY UNI LECTURE JFLL

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
So your sitting down waiting for uni lecture to start and all of a sudden chad and Stacy both 6 foot 4 (mog you to death) come and sit next to you cause theirs no more seats. Halfway through the lecture you hear sounds, you look down and see she’s touching his dick, 2 minutes later she’s sucking his cock in the middle of class while you, your trying to listen to the professor as a 25 year old KHHV, but 18 year old Chad and Stacy are fucking in the middle of class

Brutallll
IMG 7558

• JFL
Reactions: ey88, greywind, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
Why would i imagine this cuckness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, StrangerDanger, Allornothing and 7 others
Why would i imagine this cuckness
I literally just saw this shit happen in my class, not even kidding. They sat next to this balding 25 year old and she started sucking him off

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
I literally just saw this shit happen in my class, not even kidding. They sat next to this balding 25 year old and she started sucking him off
What country do you live in bro

6ft 4 and stacy JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Rope at that moment
I was just laughing so hard, that guy they sat next to was clearly in pain man :lul::lul: legit truecel bro. I think someone recorded it

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and jué
Wow

cuck fantasies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, qazw, greywind and 2 others
The chance of this being true is about 1 divided by grahams number.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and Latinolooksmaxxer
Things like this is what causes ERs

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Zenis
.org fantasy

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Need to know the age of the chick before I post it, don’t wanna have the police kncoking on my door for posting cp
or the video is just a fantasy in your head

Need to know the age of the chick before I post it, don’t wanna have the police kncoking on my door for posting cp
You are studying with her stop your ramblings schizo

she was in a uni lecture, i don't think she is underage

You should've stood up and shouted SHE'S SUCKING HIS DICK!! Low inhibition king

So your sitting down waiting for uni lecture to start and all of a sudden chad and Stacy both 6 foot 4 (mog you to death) come and sit next to you cause theirs no more seats. Halfway through the lecture you hear sounds, you look down and see she’s touching his dick, 2 minutes later she’s sucking his cock in the middle of class while you, your trying to listen to the professor as a 25 year old KHHV, but 18 year old Chad and Stacy are fucking in the middle of class

Brutallll
View attachment 3193642
Do you mog him?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Dude this literally happened to me in class today but I was the 6’4 guy who got my dicked sucked

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
r
Dude this literally happened to me in class today but I was the 6’4 guy who got my dicked sucked
real as a 6 foot 5 blue eyed chad i fucked her aswell the next day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Zenis and ey88