Insecurity

Fraud_Slayer999

Fraud_Slayer999

Iron
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Posts
10
Reputation
16
I was at some mall and went to use the urinal this 6 foot+ htn out of every urinal he chose to stand next to me and his piss stream was so loud and absolutely mogged my stream never have I felt so humiliated and filled with rage .The manlet rage is real
 
I was at some mall and went to use the urinal this 6 foot+ htn out of every urinal he chose to stand next to me and his piss stream was so loud and absolutely mogged my stream never have I felt so humiliated and filled with rage .The manlet rage is real
u can try drinking a lot of water with caffeine and holding ur pee and peeing hard as u can (unhealty) and u will teramog his pee
 
I was at some mall and went to use the urinal this 6 foot+ htn out of every urinal he chose to stand next to me and his piss stream was so loud and absolutely mogged my stream never have I felt so humiliated and filled with rage .The manlet rage is real
No actually atp js go er
 

Similar threads

genomemax
Replies
11
Views
71
genomemax
genomemax
x3mogged
Replies
29
Views
169
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
PhillipJFry
Replies
6
Views
79
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
Azie555
Replies
45
Views
295
Azie555
Azie555
Y
Replies
4
Views
59
Vodxi
Vodxi

Users who are viewing this thread

  • azelan
Back
Top