instagram and OLD is cope tbh

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
if you're not able to pull a gL girl you see on the streets, you're coping

for example, I have
actually this thread is a cope for me to delete my instagram, because i'm paranoid that 1 year ago i exchanged some sexting messages with an 11 year old girl. It sucks having OCD.

What are the chances of her father reading those messages (I think I deleted that shit after she said she was 11, but I don't remember exactly what I did). and start a Liam Neeson-style Taken quest? What would you do if you were her father?

But it also made me think that I already talked a lot of shit to underage 14-17 years old on instagram, maybe in the future they can dox me if I continue on that same account? I don't know. It sucks being a paranoid, goddamit.

I know its like 0.00000001% chance of something like this happening, but my head keeps thinking it.

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Deleted member 16369
Insta is not cope, it can actually aid in pulling bitches IRL

If using insta to slid into random bitches then yeah its cope

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Oberyn, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
but tbh I think instagram is cope, it gives you a fake illusion of what you really look since you can "fraud" a lot.
the thing is to be really gL in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

read the content, its a cope thread

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, Verse, lepo2317 and 7 others
he is right, if you IRL see girls in a bikini and you cant pull any of them, its over. keep coping with online approaches, yes you'll get them IRL, but jfl at not being able to approach/attract them initially in real life

• +1
Reactions: litaz, MoggerGaston and Indo_Chad
he is right, if you IRL see girls in a bikini and you cant pull any of them, its over. keep coping with online approaches, yes you'll get them IRL, but jfl at not being able to approach/attract them initially in real life
It’s over for me

In my country girls get pregnant at 11
Dw nothing will happen
And I have 1.5 k IG followers while being mtn it`s a huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
In my country girls get pregnant at 11
Dw nothing will happen
And I have 1.5 k IG followers while being mtn it`s a huge halo
what country is it
but I dont live in your country xDD, but I dont think anything would happen too, but its OCD
also, do you talk with 11 yo girls with what frequency? jfl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
what country is it
but I dont live in your country xDD, but I dont think anything would happen too, but its OCD
also, do you talk with 11 yo girls with what frequency? jfl jfl
Peru
I`m 16 years old I don`t befriend them nor fuck them but I know a lot of them irl
Plus more and more girls are starting to post nudes and sexual stuff on their IG stories/ close friends

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
for example, I have
actually this thread is a cope for me to delete my instagram, because i'm paranoid that 1 year ago i exchanged some sexting messages with an 11 year old girl. It sucks having OCD.
bragging thread you just wanted to tell us you like little girls too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369

Agree to a certain extent.

If your Insta is at least average then yes it definitely aids in pulling bitches IRL but if it's a shit Insta you might as well not even bother having an account since they will think you are friendless and have 0 social life.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Indo_Chad
Agree to a certain extent.

If your Insta is at least average then yes it definitely aids in pulling bitches IRL but if it's a shit Insta you might as well not even bother having an account since they will think you are friendless and have 0 social life.
I hate the fact that you got to be social in order for women to think your normal...

I hate the fact that you got to be social in order for women to think your normal...
No shit, they fear random unhinged men might rapemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and MoggerGaston
Most people aren't that interesting to me.Their either brain dead or clones of another in personalities and traits...

Meanwhile they'll meetup without hesitation with guys like this
41d8b9e4668eea1b4f6ae2c70cfcb535.jpg

and then call all men rapists after they get drugged/raped. Women have room-temperature IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Eduardo DOV and Indo_Chad
"This guy asked me on a date. He's a software engineer and makes good money, but his instagram had only 30 followers and 1 picture. He doesn't have a social life and I don't want to get raped. I rejected him"

The guy she's talking about:
jdx9n979oc911.jpg

Meanwhile they'll meetup without hesitation with guys like this
41d8b9e4668eea1b4f6ae2c70cfcb535.jpg

and then call all men rapists after they get drugged/raped. Women have room-temperature IQ.
"This guy asked me on a date. He's a software engineer and makes good money, but his instagram had only 30 followers and 1 picture. He doesn't have a social life and I don't want to get raped. I rejected him"

The guy she's talking about:
jdx9n979oc911.jpg
It's not rapemaxxing if the bitch enjoyed it

Consensual non-consent (rape-play) is a very common fetish amongst girls

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and MoggerGaston
It's not rapemaxxing if the bitch enjoyed it

Consensual non-consent (rape-play) is a very common fetish amongst girls

View attachment 1874783
It's why I laugh whenever these fucking soy normies come up with the idea of having to ask for consent, or even having it written down lol.

Like they want male inceldom to rise even more. If you ask a woman for permission, she's immediately sexually turned off. JFL at society pushing for this.

• +1
Reactions: Verse and Indo_Chad
It's why I laugh whenever these fucking soy normies come up with the idea of having to ask for consent, or even having it written down lol.

Like they want male inceldom to rise even more. If you ask a woman for permission, she's immediately sexually turned off. JFL at society pushing for this.
This, girls get drier than the Sahara if you ask them permission to kiss/touch

+ if the bitch ain't all over you and you have to initiate sex every time its already over

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston