instagram existing= just over for most men, just kill yourself if sub htn, you can't reverse time and you can't defeat rich jews.

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
10 years ago i would have said you can get happily married a htb+ if you tried a little but, or if you were the first guy or the guy who were in the right time at the right place.
but now, a female can have an instagram account, she gets hundreds of dudes attention per day (when she used to get max 20 guys hitting her in her life time 20 years ago) and you can't fool any fumoid by being the best in your small are or by being the first or the lucky one because they all know the best quality guys from all around the world+ she gets 100000000 validations a day so even a becky can have a 2008 s terra stacys ego
i see alot of older( 30 yo) couples when the guy is far ugly and the girl is htb+ and you ask how did he do it? they got married BEFORE social media age. so yeah its over and you can't reverse times.
if you are subhuman= instagram is your worst enemy
you can't upload your face on anywhere so basically instagram, tinder, dating apps are all USELESS to you. remember that your INSTAGRAM is your SOCIAL LIFE
and when you can't upload your face, all females get 1000 time more validation thanks to instagram
tldr
instagram= boost fumoids smv by 10000x because 1) nature favours toward females because they have wombs and are child bearers and 2) if you add cheat code( instagram aka ego booster machine) then it gets 1000000 times worse for males.
instagram= kills any sub htn guys smv by negative 10000 points by boosting already god tier femoids smv

jews killed most men by instagram, tinder and any social media that is based on human interaction( to be exact, sex and relationships)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24167
I've been telling this for at least 6 years.
Great thread

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and mortis
Just date a girl without Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, mortis and jojoyou
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and mortis
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and mortis
I've been telling this for at least 6 years.
Great thread
thanks, its the most brutal pills i can't swallow because i don't have time machine to go back for 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24167
Just date a girl without Instagram
Brb shifting to valleys of the Arunachal pradesh
File

even these cannibal niggers from other planet have internet access and social media

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and jojoyou
Finding a girl without instagram is like fucking with polar bear in Arab deserts.
UNSYZuGJTbZJTWY8zHTOCMFcySN7PzPFRr5JaMsY

indeed, even this creature from jungles of ooga duuga has social media and instagram acc with 5k simp followers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24167, Deleted member 24940 and jojoyou
View attachment 2084119
even the se cannibal niggers from other planet have internet access and social media
Degradation caused by the western civilisation, they aren’t content with fucking themselves up by advertising BLM,LGBTQ and Asians taking their own jobs. They even want to ruin other civilisations too.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Degradation caused by the western civilisation, they aren’t content with fucking themselves up by advertising BLM,LGBTQ and Asians taking their own jobs. They even want to ruin other civilisations too.
don't worry because western culture is spreading fast worldwide like a disease even in shitholes you never heard of. fucking money seeking goblin jews will end this earth by the year 2040 tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24167 and jojoyou