Instagram models are normie-looking for the most part

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
From what i've seen, a minority of them have really masculine jaws, good eye area and shit

To be frank the majority of them have above-average jaws (but not really impressive ones), blue/green eyes, good skin and a lean body... like, that's it really, so some of them don't even look that good.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, RODEBLUR, Prettyboy and 3 others
after delon's beauty everyone is normie to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22284, Solidcoin, HQNPmaxxing and 8 others
just fraud max bro

tall+lean+above average face you can be a model
some would be driven to suicide if they posted here, especially those ethnics who are models because they're "striking" (read: weird)

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 7725 and Slob
most of the really popular models actually look good imo but there are a lot of below average looking people who get thousands of likes on their pics and idk how they managed to grow their account

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
tall+lean+above average face you can be a model
some would be driven to suicide if they posted here, especially those ethnics who are models because they're "striking" (read: weird)
People like this ethnic:

He unironically just has a somewhat good jaw, clear skin, lean and tik tok boy hailo... like, that's it really, most of his traits are quite average, some people here mog that teen to outer space

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
no, it's just that they probably don't meet your specific niche when you watch Barret, Opry, Ramirez and Depoot all day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14478 and Deleted member
People like this ethnic:

He unironically just has a somewhat good jaw, clear skin, lean and tik tok boy hailo... like, that's it really, most of his traits are quite average, some people here mog that teen to outer space

just googled "img models new york" and those are models

Screenshot 2021 11 09 at 16 13 25 Oumar Diouf IMG Models

Screenshot 2021 11 09 at 16 13 19 Portfolio IMG Models

Screenshot 2021 11 09 at 16 13 14 Myles David IMG Models

Screenshot 2021 11 09 at 16 13 09 Jordan Hill IMG Models
Screenshot 2021 11 09 at 16 13 03 Jesus 039 IMG Models

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, Prettyboy, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Jfl anyone can be a model today, doesn't mean women would fuck them. All these pics from no-name models you posted aren't hot to women, they just got picked up by modeling agencies for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Prettyboy, Deleted member 14478 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
it's almost as if looking like a decent forward grown human is enough and u dont need to have a face that is perfectly sculpted at every angle :feelswat:

• So Sad
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
it's almost as if looking like a decent forward grown human is enough and u dont need to have a face that is perfectly sculpted at every angle :feelswat:
Tales

I keep telling you guys to ascend to above-average looking and then focus on other aspects of your life.

Obsessing over wanting to look like a PSL god will mentally destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Slob, RODEBLUR and 2 others
after delon's beauty everyone is normie to me

He is good looking but not that goodlooking,he lacks slayer feautures (cheekbones, browridge etc.)

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, RODEBLUR, Deleted member 15128 and 1 other person
I keep telling you guys to ascend to above-average looking and then focus on other aspects of your life.

Obsessing over wanting to look like a PSL god will mentally destroy you.
exactly

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and JamesHowlett
People like this ethnic:

I don’t think he cares if people mog him,
I can bet he gets loads of girls regardless.

I’ve always thought this now someone put it into words

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
you're such a coper it's insane. stop delusionmaxxing

From what i've seen, a minority of them have really masculine jaws, good eye area and shit

To be frank the majority of them have above-average jaws (but not really impressive ones), blue/green eyes, good skin and a lean body... like, that's it really, so some of them don't even look that good.
Are you talking about male models, or models (female)? I guess on PSL sexy men are the first thing the users think of

you're such a coper it's insane. stop delusionmaxxing
? Literally everyone here agreed with what I just said, you're the one that's being delusional lol

Go to any department store. They hire models because they look relatable. The target demographic includes fat beckies and Nintendo switch buyers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back