IMG 20191227 165651
IMG 20191227 165641
IMG 20191227 165625

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend, goat2x, Ruby and 9 others
I Want to be supermodel

Meh... I'd rather be a 7+/10 psl actor or musician. That way you're mired for your looks and talent.

Desire to be a male super model seems like validation starved basement dweller fantasies. It's cringe.

No offense. brother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3202, Blitz and 4 others
Meh... I'd rather be a 7+/10 psl actor or musician. That way you're mired for your looks and talent.

Desire to be a male super model seems like validation starved basement dweller fantasies. It's cringe.

No offense. brother
I wish to be handsome f1 driver the most. Ultimate dream. Just not to be manlet like many of them are

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
Insane that Chico makes these otherwise above average looking guys seem like utter subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, CopeIsReal, Hector and 1 other person
I wish to be handsome f1 driver the most. Ultimate dream. Just not to be manlet like many of them are

real badass motherfuckers indeed

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Insane that Chico makes these otherwise above average looking guys seem like utter subhumans
The worst thing u can do is watching videos with Chico and then opening frontal camera. Worst blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Hector, HighIQcel and 3 others
The worst thing u can do is watching videos with Chico and then opening frontal camera. Worst blackpill.
CS iwiLWsAECT5i

When you open front camera but it doesn't matter because you are Chico

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, HighIQcel and needsolution

No offense. brother
Agreed. modeling is the most hollow job out there, literally a walking clothing rack. Obviously having those looks is ideal but I’d rather do something substantial with them

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and HighIQcel
4AF49EC5 28B1 4BB7 AB5F B96C449A64C6

Collagen and Norwood reaper strikes everyone

Screen Shot 2019 12 28 at 72826 am

Ebnvltyiwyxcefsvx5cu
VS.
Ta no blog 4

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope, needsolution and EthnicelAscension
Lachowski mogs everyone to oblivion, even O'Pry and Barrett. The most upvoted comment of this video mentions Chico and he wasn't even in it...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Hector
same goes for female ig whores vs actual runway models. no comparison.

Still looks good but front camera spares no one

No offense. brother
What's so much better about being admired for your talent instead of your looks? It's both out of your control after all.

Cockpits of specialized vehicles have height and weight limits. F1, fighter jets etc all need manlets to operate them

Cockpits of specialized vehicles have height and weight limits. F1, fighter jets etc all need manlets to operate them
George Russel and Alex albo 6'1
Kubica Webber and hulkenberg 6'0.5
Ocon and giovinacci 6ft1

George Russel and Alex albo 6'1
Kubica Webber and hulkenberg 6'0.5
Ocon and giovinacci 6ft1

That's probably the upper limit for a specialized cockpit

I THINK ITS TIME TO SUCK THEIR DICK TOO OP

you have to be a manlet in order to be a f1 driver designing a f1 car for tall people would be way slower and a big disadvantage

you have to be a manlet in order to be a f1 driver designing a f1 car for tall people would be way slower and a big disadvantage
Not now. Cars a bigger now becouse of mguk/h and baterie. Its not big disadsvantage now. Alot of young drivers are tall. Look at fucking Russel or albon

Not now. Cars a bigger now becouse of mguk/h and baterie. Its not big disadsvantage now. Alot of young drivers are tall. Look at fucking Russel or albon
not true tall f1 drivers still have a crucial disadvantage

not true tall f1 drivers still have a crucial disadvantage
No. Not now. In 2021 it will be even easier for them, cars will have more space for every drivers so manlets wont have any advantage in this area

No offense. brother
Lol massive cope
400 weeks = 1 meek

lmao, which psl autist did this