Instagram post from 5 years ago

Gonthar

Gonthar

Emerald
Joined
Jan 19, 2020
Posts
44,354
Reputation
71,219
How do you explain it?
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Nisse and Chad69
no nostradamus for my face unless he can see outcome of my surgeries
 
  • JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
712C0C17 03AC 4D30 8186 A2C211E32C9D
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Chad69 and lookismfugee
NO FUCKING WAY
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?SOME EXPLAIN ME PLEASE
 
It was about the ebola outbreak in 2015
 
  • +1
Reactions: Elias
masks from ebola, eric garner don’t breathe. nothing futuristic in it.
 
There was another case of a black man saying "I can't breathe" when being choked by cops 5 years ago. Eric Garner.
"Muh destiny muh prediction"
 
masks from ebola, eric garner don’t breathe. nothing futuristic in it.
Never heard of these things...Why make a video about some obscure stuff that nobody knows about?
 
Never heard of these things...Why make a video about some obscure stuff that nobody knows about?
The video also predicted, republicans to win
 
Never heard of these things...Why make a video about some obscure stuff that nobody knows about?
ok you’re obviously underaged.
 
ok you’re obviously underaged.
Nope, I'm old enough to remember all the major historical events - The Titanic, The 9/11, the war in Iraq, etc., I don't remember any ebola outbreak to have been really big, and it's the first time I've heard about that Eric guy. I'm not from US, btw...
 

Similar threads

Hardyz
Replies
13
Views
103
Resonant
Resonant
EuphoricAsianNormie
Replies
15
Views
146
Sulfuras
Sulfuras
RecessedCels
Replies
17
Views
74
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
tiesto
Replies
1
Views
38
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Moggador
Replies
0
Views
15
Moggador
Moggador

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top