Instagram Profilemaxxing guide suggestions?

D

Deleted member 18085

Iron
Can anyone on this forum who has a good IG suggest some Youtube videos or channels on how to make an IG to look like you're a not a utter subhuman loser?

I'm going to have to fraud every single photo I take and I'm going to have to get a camera stand for my iPhone and do it all with a timer because I don't know anyone who would ever take photos of me

Frauding videos is impossible so I think doing reels or even frequent 'content' is impossible. I think the only feasable option is to try to establish a good looking feed and then if I ever make video content it's filming shit like tourist pictures or a view but never including my face until I can get surgeries. Final rhinoplasty consultation coming up in January so at least after I get rhino I can film everything except my subhuman jaw and just squintmaxx and hairmaxx maybe

But what the fuck do NT gl people post in their feeds? All the IG guides have bullshit like making some pattern in colours and using some grid app to arrange your feed posts or only posting content in the same style on your feed so it looks like you have your own style.

FUCK

Be chad

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and ChadpreetMaxxer
be handsome
take pics

Fuck me this is what happens when you're a giga-autist who has no idea what normal people do and needs a step by step instruction manual on how to fake being an NT person and doing NT things

Chad can get his stacy girlfriend to take a photo of him from across the table at a restaurant whereas I will literally be the sperg bringing a tripod into a public place to take 50 photos to find the one I can edit the best. Even thinking about this shit raises my cortisol