Instagram vs Runway Models: Can Anyone Be a Model?

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed

Answer is NO.

These people don't get that there are requirements for jobs.

You would't let/consider a person to pilot a fucking Boeing 747 just because they have a drivers licence the same way these cope models shouldn't be considered models.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Instagram models aka cope models are so bitter and defensive because they know they're genetically inferior.

Real models should only be for those with top tier genetics not fake plastic bitches who think they're better or too good for the average man because they're filled with silicon.

Also fucking lol at body positive model, not putting any work to be a model and calling yourself one while promoting unhealthy choices.

Real models actually put in work, they exercise and eat super healthy to stay in shape.

Such a fucking disgrace to call yourself a model when you're filled with plastic with a fucked FACE or just fat as fuck.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
Fat women with photoshop :cool:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, IWantToMax and Effortless
That white model girl is beautiful as fuck but is she just normie? I always see that much beautiful women on caucasian population so often

Fat women with photoshop :cool:

Exactly. When you Photoshop yourself to the point where the picture doesn't even resemble you in real life whats the fucking point.

They're fishing for validation without putting in the work.

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
That white model girl is beautiful as fuck but is she just normie? I always see that much beautiful women on caucasian population so often

Don't think so, if you watch the video she's very logically, the cope models are more normie because normies cope by being passive aggressive.

I just need to watch that black woman on the thumbnail to know she is about to say some bullshit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1560
IG model my ass

the model on the right in thumbnail looks like she had a botched rhino tbh

Could be makeup contouring I guess...

ugly bastards

Instagram modelling = angle frauding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
Body positivity model :lul: :lul:
Curvy model :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Giphy

JFL
at this delusional fat nigga ass cunt subhuman, her looksmatch painted hotel walls with his brain and skull bones long time ago. Delete IG and these people will be nobody.

I want recessed chin positivity and acne scars positivity too, oh no wait, it only works for women. Fucking trash society.

• JFL
Reactions: KingOfSex and Effortless
JFL It's like comparing children's drawing to painter's masterpieces

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
model
a standard or example for imitation; exemplary: a model prisoner; a miniature representation of something: a model train; a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist
Not to be confused with:
modal – pertaining to mode, manner, or form; in music, based on a scale other than major or minor
module – a separable component or self-contained segment of something else: an office module; a standard unit for measuring; in computers, a program or part that performs a distinct function

Fat hoes are the worst

Body positivity model :lul: :lul:
Curvy model :feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 133468

JFL
at this delusional fat negro ass cunt subhuman, her looksmatch painted hotel walls with his brain and skull bones long time ago. Delete IG and these people will be nobody.

I want recessed chin positivity and acne scars positivity too, oh no wait, it only works for women. Fucking trash society.

FUCKING THIS.

All a women has to be is slim and she becomes attractive to 95% of the male population.

Yet they cope with this fucking stupid unhealthy bullshit.

They have a choice to change themselves but they're lazy fuck and just want validation without any work.

Imagine if there are workouts that makes you 6'4, have insane bone mass and an 10 inch cock. I don't care how much that workout hurt or how hard it is to maintain. I'd happily do it every fucking day.

but nahhh these bitches, going on a diet, exercising and living a healthy life style is too hard so you must accept me for who I am. FUCK OFF!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Over