Instagrammaxxing is criminally underrated on this site

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Posts
11,800
Reputation
22,272
Not talked about enough-


HTN instagrammaxxed guys a probably the true guys slaying online, rather than basement dwelling chads (who could also do well) but if youre instgarmamaxed with nt pics the looks threshold to do well online with women is way lower
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Alexanderr, Torero and 13 others
What is IG maxxed to you
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor
just be popular and goodlooking so you don't have to take mirror selfies bro
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21766, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 16203 and 6 others
8e12139bf0d875ba56d85a2339c1fcae--gabriel-iris.jpg
 
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21766 and hiwasuwor
I see subhumans with 1000+ followers and who have active engagement. It’s possible but if you are nt, ur kinda fucked. I’ve heard grips say that not having a lot of it followers is a red flag but those women seemed like giga sluts
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Xangsane
What is IG maxxed to you
10+ pics in different locations- few vacation ones, few night out ones, few outdoors ones, maybe one of you in a suit at a wedding/formal event is also ideal.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 7580, LightSkinNoob and 5 others
10+ pics in different locations- few vacation ones, few night out ones, few outdoors ones, maybe one of you in a suit at a wedding/formal event is also ideal.
Cope
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Axiomatic Clown and aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 24614 and 1 other person
Not talked about enough-


HTN instagrammaxxed guys a probably the true guys slaying online, rather than basement dwelling chads (who could also do well) but if youre instgarmamaxed with nt pics the looks threshold to do well online with women is way lower
True but it’s not mentioned here cos we are mostly of perosnlity types that makes us anti social media so what’s the point of making threads on it when nobody is gonna bother.

i mean so many guys here have 0 social circle like @Anstrum95 snd look decent I mean it’s just not conventional for the non NT guys who post here we have an better time ascending by becoming chad via surgery than doing sintagram
 
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, rand anon, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
True but it’s not mentioned here cos we are mostly of perosnlity types that makes us anti social media so what’s the point of making threads on it when nobody is gonna bother.

i mean so many guys here have 0 social circle like @Anstrum95 snd look decent I mean it’s just not conventional for the non NT guys who post here we have an better time ascending by becoming chad via surgery than doing sintagram
I’m everythingmaxxing

Instagram, gymcelling, surgery, softmax

I won’t leave a single shred on SMV potential in the table in 2023

You know that in this forum there’s a lot of talkers and just a few doers like me
 
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, EverythingMattersCel, zharupodrugu and 12 others
I see subhumans with 1000+ followers and who have active engagement. It’s possible but if you are nt, ur kinda fucked. I’ve heard grips say that not having a lot of it followers is a red flag but those women seemed like giga sluts
Not having 500+ followers is gg to half of all women. Having 1k followers or less is GAME OVER TIER category with 30% of women. Having less than 500 is OVER TIER WITH 90% of women

I’m speaking from exp here cos I have had 800 followers max when I was a teen and now I onyl have 14 but that’s cos I made a new acc and haven’t advertised it XD
 
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I’m everythingmaxxing

Instagram, gymcelling, surgery, softmax

I won’t leave a single shred on SMV potential in the table in 2023

You know that in this forum there’s a lot of talkers and just a few doers like me
You even have money maxxed and IQ. Mogg me I cannot even complete a simple FizzBuzz interview question JFL it’s so over 4 me 😢
 
Not having 500+ followers is gg to half of all women. Having 1k followers or less is GAME OVER TIER category with 30% of women. Having less than 500 is OVER TIER WITH 90% of women

I’m speaking from exp here cos I have had 800 followers max when I was a teen and now I onyl have 14 but that’s cos I made a new acc and haven’t advertised it XD
I have like less than a 100 should I just delete?
 
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You know that in this forum there’s a lot of talkers and just a few doers like me
too much work just for some pussy bruv

rather jerk off and sleep

or just pay for a hooker
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend
No the sweet spot is between 300-600
 
  • +1
Reactions: Axiomatic Clown
I’m everythingmaxxing

Instagram, gymcelling, surgery, softmax

I won’t leave a single shred on SMV potential in the table in 2023

You know that in this forum there’s a lot of talkers and just a few doers like me
person that doesn’t think black and white on here wow
 
Ok. I’ll delete I still don’t get why I don’t have more followers, tons of people I mog have a ton of followers
It’s about NT, how many ppl you know and overall status and how willing you are to promote your acc.

As I said as a teen I peaked at 850 at age 15

Now k cannot get 100 because I jsut lack the engrrh levels and inhb levels to promote my acc it is what it is
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22063 and Deleted member 23218
Instagram is only helpful in online dating if the girl asks for IG before meeting up. Most don’t care so it’s not an issue
 
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183
Instagram is only helpful in online dating if the girl asks for IG before meeting up. Most don’t care so it’s not an issue
Interesting - I’ve found in the UK most do seem to ask for instagram before meeting, especially the more attractive ones

I had a pretty high tier foid agree to meet up with me earlier this summer- we had even arranged the time and place. She asked for my insta before meeting up and when she saw shitty pics of me there instantly blocked me. So in this case- I know for a fact a lacklustre Instagram page cucked me

Ultimately some will and some won’t- but it’s always better to have everything maxxed anyway to cover all bases
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
It’s about NT, how many ppl you know and overall status and how willing you are to promote your acc.

As I said as a teen I peaked at 850 at age 15

Now k cannot get 100 because I jsut lack the engrrh levels and inhb levels to promote my acc it is what it is
Deleted. It sucks being non nt but it is what it is
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Interesting - I’ve found in the UK most do seem to ask for instagram before meeting, especially the more attractive ones

I had a pretty high tier foid agree to meet up with me earlier this summer- we had even arranged the time and place. She asked for my insta before meeting up and when she saw shitty pics of me there instantly blocked me. So in this case- I know for a fact a lacklustre Instagram page cucked me

Ultimately some will and some won’t- but it’s always better to have everything maxxed anyway to cover all bases
Ask for their number when making plans avoid bringing up IG or snap altogether. Get the number set up a date, if they ask for IG say you don’t check it etc. unless it’s a good profile
 
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and DoctorLooksmax
Interesting - I’ve found in the UK most do seem to ask for instagram before meeting, especially the more attractive ones
It's fucking over. Pretty girls want you to have Insta status (since most HTB+ have 1k+ followers), but I don't want my future wife to be active on social media.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 24186
Ask for their number when making plans avoid bringing up IG or snap altogether. Get the number set up a date, if they ask for IG say you don’t check it etc. unless it’s a good profile
For now that’s what I’ll do- but when I’m instagram maxxed fully- hopefully by the middle of this year, I’ll specifically ask them to chat on insta since barely any guys are fully insta maxxed comapred to girls it’s a great way to give you edge over the competition
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
For now that’s what I’ll do- but when I’m instagram maxxed fully- hopefully by the middle of this year, I’ll specifically ask them to chat on insta since barely any guys are fully insta maxxed comapred to girls it’s a great way to give you edge over the competition
Yeah IG is a benefit if the profile is good but otherwise best to exchange numbers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
Deleted. It sucks being non nt but it is what it is
you didn’t have to delete it jsut don’t tell girls you have an Instagram I don’t tell them they don’t need to know Jack shir
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
you didn’t have to delete it jsut don’t tell girls you have an Instagram I don’t tell them they don’t need to know Jack shir
Only time I interact with women is in class and college, they can easily look me up and see my 70 followers on the off chance they were even remotely interested me.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only time I interact with women is in class and college, they can easily look me up and see my 70 followers on the off chance they were even remotely interested me.
i have had girls into me see my 13 followers and cage…. And they still perused me 😉

But I’m sure many girls have st8 up ended it due to my followers but tbh I hate women and don’t need those types if they gonna be like that then I see it as a W
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Followers and following is secondary to having high quality pictures
It goes in this order:
1. Likes on post
2. Pictures
3. Followers
3. How many you follow
 
i have had girls into me see my 13 followers and cage…. And they still perused me 😉

But I’m sure many girls have st8 up ended it due to my followers but tbh I hate women and don’t need those types if they gonna be like that then I see it as a W
Some women made of me for not having Snapchat a few months ago it’s over. I mean mug at them to this day (thank allah I don’t have cuck eyes).
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
To get Instagram followers in 2023 you need to be huge on TikTok 😕
 
Some women made of me for not having Snapchat a few months ago it’s over. I mean mug at them to this day (thank allah I don’t have cuck eyes).
Ah I have been there o ironically made my sc cos 2 Latinas used to fancy me and they were popular and shit so I made an acc same night. The thing is my friends are all NT etc do I had no choice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Ah I have been there o ironically made my sc cos 2 Latinas used to fancy me and they were popular and shit so I made an acc same night. The thing is my friends are all NT etc do I had no choice
I am just going to try to ascend and mysterious maxx, My goal is to lose my virginity next year
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah IG is a benefit if the profile is good but otherwise best to exchange numbers
True, IG can be a halo or failo

since barely any guys are fully insta maxxed comapred to girls it’s a great way to give you edge over the competition
This is so damn true! Sometimes I come across profiles of guys from my city (my competition), some of whom have many of the same female followers as me, they are all women from Tinder. The guys are mostly HTN to Chadlites, but all have very very weak IG profiles. Often only 4-5 pictures, no high status traveling, whatever story highlights and so on. For me, Instagram is the tool to stand out from the competition!

On IG you can present looks, money status, lifestyle and make yourself much more attractive. You should also fraud your lifestyle, status, "high class membership" a bit here. Not too much that it's cringe aka photographing you next to a Ferarri or something like that, just a bit.
Your Instagram page should scream: Handsome guy lives THE LIFE.

I hate to get IGmogged to be honest, since IGmogging is lifemogging nowadays in the eyes of girls.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
I’m everythingmaxxing

Instagram, gymcelling, surgery, softmax

I won’t leave a single shred on SMV potential in the table in 2023

You know that in this forum there’s a lot of talkers and just a few doers like me
All that for escorts in the UK lul
 
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 23359
Even if I were good looking I'd have absolutely nothing to post on Instagram.
 
legit. too bad i completely refused society. normie type gatherings. they just disgust me. so fake. it's looks and mind ascension or nothing for people like me. it's hard to find girls who don't fancy this typa of shit.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 17578
I don't even have this shit
 
legit. too bad i completely refused society. normie type gatherings. they just disgust me. so fake. it's looks and mind ascension or nothing for people like me. it's hard to find girls who don't fancy this typa of shit.
Same.

Last girl I dated didn't have any social-media at all. But these women are <10%

I don't relate to narcy social-media attentionwhores.
 
Not talked about enough-


HTN instagrammaxxed guys a probably the true guys slaying online, rather than basement dwelling chads (who could also do well) but if youre instgarmamaxed with nt pics the looks threshold to do well online with women is way lower
Inshallah I am maxxing out my insta profile this year, I already bought a 35mm film camera to take cool shots with
2887224c05e0347c507225b5e909545d.jpg
733ad1dec0f84cffeddfae76e8149fa8.jpg
09115fcf5a1402b23ebb3d0da84c1d35.jpg
b0b5578f5f1fec524f6925501e15eb84.jpg
 
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Axiomatic Clown
i have 70 followers 0 posts jfl
girls don't seem like they have an issue with it if i meet them in real life
 
i have 70 followers 0 posts jfl
girls don't seem like they have an issue with it if i meet them in real life
70 is not bad for showcasing nothing
 
Cope
My HTN friend approached on instagram without a pfp and whores still said he was attractive
 
70 is not bad for showcasing nothing
You need 3 digits follower count at least, even if you trynna be “muh reserved mysterious guy” tbh.
 

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
13
Views
79
horseman
horseman
whiskers52
Replies
15
Views
99
whiskers52
whiskers52
sørenyuko
Replies
2
Views
34
mxl4chi1
M
valentine
Replies
19
Views
99
valentine
valentine
ragu
Replies
1
Views
15
ragu
ragu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top