Installing new cpu and motherboard

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
The freaking Amd stock cooler for the 3600 doesn't have enough clearance for me to install it on my msi 450b gaming plus motherboard. I don't know what to do mang. I bought the 3600 cause it came with a stock cooler, over the 8700k.

why is your new CPU a human being

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Luke LLL, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
idk nigger check on cuckit. I know a lot about pcs but I can't fucking build one because one of my friends helped me.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
idk nigger check on cuckit. I know a lot about pcs but I can't fucking build one because one of my friends helped me.
Tbh I did and one dude said that he heard someone else grinded down their cpu heatsink to make more clearance but wtf is that bullshit, why I gotta be a mechanic just to install a fan
why is your new CPU a human being
It's on the table
I don't know if I should return the cpu or the motherboard, I'm guessing it's the motherboard and not the cpu fan that is fucked up. Nothing can ever just go smoothly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
dude you can get a noctua cooler for like 40$ stop being a broke nigger

I'm low t
dude you can get a noctua cooler for like 40$ stop being a broke nigger
For 50 bucks more I might as well have bought a 8700k if I was gonna get a fan anyways. I'm gonna just freaking grind it or whatever the Amazon reviews say how they fixed it.

People say it's possible so imma reapply the damn thermal paste and try again I guess

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Peachy
I was able to install it the second time by moving the screws inwards pushing it hard with my fingers and then installing it diagonally and pushing it hard downwards on the screws that were slightly lifted off. Thank goodness (y)