Intelligence is genes

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Passive aggressive
You don‘t see an black guy doing anything science related. Most of the jews did all the science.

Even in dogs certain races are just braindead stupid and other races are intelligent, by nature.

A baseline of intelligence is purely genetic, the rest of it is how interested you are in diffrent fields. What you‘re gonna be interested in and get dopamine out of is genetics too tho and affected by culture.

So it can be concluded that intelligence is mostly genetics

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Clark69 and InnerVoid
80% genetics 20% environment

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
just like almost everything human related

my oneitis believed in this too. guess who didnt fuck her
Personality slayers are mostly high eq, so not being intelligent cucks you two time

you mean heritage? as the people around you are your family anyways?
No, i said intelligence depends on interest and genetics. But the things you‘re gonna be interested in are somewhat determined by your genes (personality is affected by genes).

This man really woke up, said hmm I feel like shit, BUT AT LEAST IM WHITE!

Attachments

• wojack.jpg
    wojack.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
80% genetics 20% environment
Move a black out of africa, his IQ goes from retarded to mildly retarded

Move a white man to africa he becomes a colonial god

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
This man really woke up, said hmm I feel like shit, BUT AT LEAST IM WHITE!
Sometimes when i really feel like shit and go to school, and see all these retarted deathnics i actually do feel better about myself.

Move a black out of africa, his IQ goes from retarded to mildly retarded

Go back to /pol

Move a black out if africa, his IQ goes from retarded to mildly retarded

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

You don‘t see an black guy doing anything science related. Most of the jews did all the science.

Even in dogs certain races are just braindead stupid and other races are intelligent, by nature.

A baseline of intelligence is purely genetic, the rest of it is how interested you are in diffrent fields. What you‘re gonna be interested in and get dopamine out of is genetics too tho and affected by culture.

So it can be concluded that intelligence is mostly genetics
Bro really used a stonetoss strip as an argument lmao caging at these sfcels

i am high EQ and incel
Then you‘re high eq either bc of high stress and trauma (including mentall illness). Mentally healthy high eq individuals slay regardless.

Then you‘re high eq either bc of high stress and trauma (including mentall illness). Mentally healthy high eq individuals slay regardless.
cope. women only care about looks, i have proven this

Bro really used a stonetoss strip as an argument lmao caging at these sfcels
Im not sfc. You probably use „god made us like that“ as an argument, and if you read the rest of it you‘d understand the point im trying to make

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Sometimes when i really feel like shit and go to school, and see all these retarted deathnics i actually do feel better about myself.
It's just sad to see how people need to cope, what's your personal iq? Everything about humans deviates to such massive degrees that statements like those are laughable

It's just sad to see how people need to cope, what's your personal iq? Everything about humans deviates to such massive degrees that statements like those are laughable
I had a whole discussion ab IQ before. IQ does not equal intelligence, which is why you don‘t need to be so sad about your nigerian 68iq.

But idk, probably ab 110. Never measured it.
Why do you think people can look stupid?

I had a whole discussion ab IQ before. IQ does not equal intelligence, which is why you don‘t need to be so sad about your nigerian 68iq.

But idk, probably ab 110. Never measured it.
Why do you think people can look stupid?
Do you have anything to back up these nonsense claims? White pigs are so bold behind a computer screen it's incredible. Whatever helps you cope with your own inadequacies I suppose.

Do you have anything to back up these nonsense claims? White pigs are so bold behind a computer screen it's incredible. Whatever helps you cope with your own inadequacies I suppose.
White pigs, im chechen and actually nicer on my phone here than i am with shits like you in person. Everything i say here i‘ve said publicly before, i debate all types of topics in class or anywhere else.