Intelligence matters, but only THIS type of intelligence

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

This is the kind of intelligence that really matters in life.

Book smarts don't matter. You can have Einstein's IQ, get straight 100s in school, graduate university summa cum laude, prove a new mathematical theorem, and win the Nobel Prize—but none of that stuff will help you get your sexy crush who you just can't get off your mind.

Real-world practical intelligence is so much more important. The abilities to think on your feet, get out of sticky situations, and quickly recover from mistakes like nothing happened, will take you far in life.

If the guy on the treadmill didn't have practical intelligence, he would've flopped on the floor groaning "auuugh shiiit" and looked like an idiot. The girl would've laughed at him. Thanks to his quick thinking, he recovered from his blunder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2729, SOS-Sonic and 8 others
mirin iq

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Pietrosiek, Chadeep and 1 other person
I don't know why some reacted with jfl.

This is actually legit but to say that one kind of intelligence is better than the other is dumb.

One should strive to achieve moderate levels of each.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, thecel, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others

This is actually legit but to say that one kind of intelligence is better than the other is dumb.

because it's funny lol.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Pietrosiek
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, SOS-Sonic and thecel

because funny video

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, thecel and Pietrosiek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back