Intelligent War

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Russia drafts their junkies, inmates, homeless, and US/EU sympathizers to Ukraine for slaughter. It's a fact from the numerous reports and videos of these captured Russians that they appear weak, sluggish, inexperienced, scared, hungry, and confused; those are no warriors. Real Russian soldiers haven't even slipped their boots on. They're waiting on the sidelines for REAL soldiers to enter the theater.

Testing the waters

Ukraine works alongside Russia. At the same time (two birds with one stone), they're showing the world our nature while degrading our economy with continuous money and weapon request. Imagine supplying the enemy with weapons that'll be used against us. Also, intel gathering! They're learning about our weapons, what strategies we allow, and potentially, names and locations of parties of interest. That's what happens when you climb into bed with the enemy. Ukraine sites Putin's bombing you don't hear much about for reasonable grounds. Those zones are not what they appear to be, and the civilian ones are expendable poverty areas.

Merry Christmas, Old Dragon

Russia/Ukraine hits NATO-Poland with missiles while neither side takes responsibility questions our authority and power but also examines our (zero tolerance) word. So as we squirm our way from a direct conflict with Russia using dialogue and spineless jittery lawyers, the world sees us talking ourselves out of a fight. China sees this too. The recent NATO test was Putin's early Christmas present to Jinping.

Have you noticed Ukraine hasn't once launched a missile at Moscow? And yet, Putin's bombing the fuck out of their nation. Smh.

If a nation had bombed an ally of Russia or China, regardless of spinning the truth with deflection afterward, they would've declared war against that nation. Our target is Russia. Yet we didn't utilize that opportunity. That illustrates fear and weakness on our part.

Yet another pickle

If we were to fight the Russians, that could be the setup. Thus our soldiers would deploy through Ukraine for obvious, strategic, and convenient reasons. And when those numbers of US and NATO troops are plenty, Ukraine ambushes us alongside Russia's REAL soldiers. I can't help but wonder if those soldiers are already in Ukraine. But they will deny it! And seeing how much support they gathered throughout the years using mainstream media and idiotic Hollywood, ugh, the world will consider their statement.

Further note, Zelensky's an actor! Perhaps, that's why Putin selected him. Instant Hollywood/media support! And all they have to claim is the ambushers were an inside job of Putin's puppets and moles. (Russian soldiers already in Ukraine?) And regardless of our intel showing a well-orchestrated ambush, we can't attack Ukraine without severe retribution. Possibly, losing NATO nations in the midst. However, and the most likely scenario, China will be seizing Taiwan and maybe hit us by the time of the ambush aftermath. So it would be futile to explain this double cross conspiracy to the world. We would have much more significant problems then.

As of yesterday morning, the new narrative is that Ukraine's air defense missed a Russian missile hitting Poland instead. However, as of today, Ukraine insists it was Russia! Ah, yes, working together. And the confusion, ugh, that could cause mishaps. That also lays the foundation for further accidents and, perhaps, a nuclear calamity. Pandora's box, baby. It's opened! Russia can now nuke/bomb Poland or any NATO ally and claim, "Oops, sorry. We meant to hit Ukraine." Or Ukraine could say, "Oops, sorry. We meant to hit a Russian missile." Smh.

They're playing us like a fiddle

Hollywood has pampered Americans and Brits with quick escalating war scenarios. So we've adapted to watching a story unfold quickly into a bloody battle. But, unfortunately, that's not how it works in the real world. You can win at chess fast, playing against an amateur, but a professional, ugh, get ready for a long game that might take years.

They have us in check

We can't back out of this now if my conjecture is accurate. All we can do is gather intel and play along. But by participating in this scheme, giving them money and weapons, how the boogers are that in our favor? Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, aBetterMii and Dog
dnrd just use nukes

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Additional note,

WE NEED TO AVOID ENTERING UKRAINE. If we do this with Russia, we need them at NATO's borders. And guess what? They're at NATO's borders. Thus Ukraine.

Take a look at the world slowly turning against us. And you tell me if what I wrote is sound or paranoid:

Last edited:
Keep barking i ain't givin you attention you tire fucker, they are worn out because all of the fuckin you givin them eh?

Descrcare 1

• Woah
Those dirty rat bastards

• +1
We got Jews, Slavs, Chinks but where are the Meds in all of this ? Liberalism Communism, Fascism: We need a 4th option, one that sucks less

Last edited:
Keep barking i ain't givin you attention you tire fucker, they are worn out because all of the fuckin you givin them eh?

View attachment 1955440
Given who? Who's them? Fucking Russia? Fuck Russia. Fucking Ukraine? Fuck Ukraine. But I get it. Confronting those Russians while Ukraine, being the Devil's advocate AND Russia's public relations and media weapon, is some seriously dangerous shit. Just recently, Ukraine contradicted us to the world and claimed we don't know what we're talking about, those missiles were Russia's. Yet we're helping those people, and they mock us to the world? How much more proof do we need of who Ukraine is? How much longer will we allow them to tarnish our nation to the world?

Those dirty rat bastards
Russia carries that Viking bloodline. So, of course, they're dirty from the get-go. Why would we expect the Russians, and their Ukraine to be any different? They have always been dirty. But what's funny, in an unfunny way, is how those two nations go back and forth with insults. I remember that scheme from shady people growing up. That's how I recognized it when this all started. Both shady fellers were conning one guy. So they played enemies against one another although having the same goal. That guy!

Are we "that guy?"

• +1
Reactions: Dog
Russia carries that Viking bloodline. So, of course, they're dirty from the get-go. Why would we expect the Russians, and their Ukraine to be any different? They have always been dirty. But what's funny, in an unfunny way, is how those two nations go back and forth with insults. I remember that scheme from shady people growing up. That's how I recognized it when this all started. Both shady fellers were conning one guy. So they played enemies against one another although having the same goal. That guy!

Are we "that guy?"
I had so much faith in the Ukraine, being the home of the Cossacks

• JFL
Given who? Who's them? Fucking Russia? Fuck Russia. Fucking Ukraine? Fuck Ukraine. But I get it. Confronting those Russians while Ukraine, being the Devil's advocate AND Russia's public relations and media weapon, is some seriously dangerous shit. Just recently, Ukraine contradicted us to the world and claimed we don't know what we're talking about, those missiles were Russia's. Yet we're helping those people, and they mock us to the world? How much more proof do we need of who Ukraine is? How much longer will we allow them to tarnish our nation to the world?

• JFL
Bruh. Bruh? Just read it.

do it jewish GIF
Tbh i don't take sides, rarely, i used to. But that's just participating in this matrix and wasting important energy. Russia and Ukraine are both ends of the same spectrum. Same coin, different faces

Fuck the elites and all of the shit that went/is going/will go down. Idfc anymore. Why would i care

• So Sad
Low iq
Zelensky is a puppet of kolomoyski and hes being taken hostage by his neonazis

• JFL
Tbh i don't take sides, rarely, i used to. But that's just participating in this matrix and wasting important energy. Russia and Ukraine are both ends of the same spectrum. Same coin, different faces

Fuck the elites and all of the shit that went/is going/will go down. Idfc anymore. Why would i care
For starters, stop thinking elite control this world. They don't! It's messy, 'unorganized closet' collaborators. Every time they attempt their delusions of a grandeur power grab of the people, it backfires because of some other nation. China, on the other hand, ugh, they BARELY controls its people. And they know, if they don't do something quick, that shit is going down with China Town.

-

Last edited:
  • Love it
nukes are fake, read HG Wells book: The world set free. It serves to scare countries and peoples from war and create a lasting peace.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_Set_Free
Exactly! A threat. And they constantly shove that Japan atom bomb shit in our faces along with, "See what happens! So watch it! Watch it, people." For all I know, after a nuke hits, only a parameter of a few blocks are affected. And the nuclear waste stays in place. So much for those nuclear winters, ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
We need an anti tech revolution on multiple fronts stat!

• JFL